Tournament National Dex Convergence Seasonal - Signups

Runo

I get imposter syndrome from playing mons!!!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
National Dex Convergence Seasonal
Hosted by Runo

Tournament Rules:
  • This will be a double elimination best of 3 tournament.
  • 2024 NatDex OMs circuit information.
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown! This is not a challengeable format yet, so please issue challenges through the following code: /challenge gen9nationaldex @@@ Convergence Legality,!Obtainable Abilities,Sleep Moves Clause,-Articuno-Galar,-Cosmog,-Golisopod,-Regigigas,-Slaking,-Smeargle,-Tapu Lele,-Walking Wake,-Zamazenta,-Comatose,-Contrary,-Huge Power,-Imposter,-Pure Power,-Simple,-Speed Boost,-Unburden,-Belly Drum,-Electrify,-Extreme Speed,-Quiver Dance,-Revival Blessing,-Shell Smash,-Shift Gear,-Stored Power,-Tail Glow,-Transform,-Damp Rock,-Medichamite,-Mawilite,+Espathra,-Boomburst,-Virizion
  • Each round will last 1 week. Extensions are allowed.
  • SV cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are required!
General recommendations:
  • Contact your opponent as soon as possible upon the round going up. Activity cases are going to be handled in a very strict manner.
  • When scheduling, offer as wide a swathe of time when you are available to play. 1 hour of activity on one or two weeknights is unlikely to be considered acceptable.
  • Schedule specifically - do not schedule for "Friday afternoon" or "Sunday morning", pick a date, a time and note the timezone.
  • If I catch news of ghosting or some other sort of nefarious play, I reserve the right to investigate to the full limits of my ability in conjunction with the TD team provided there is adequate evidence to warrant it.
National Dex Convergence Resources can be found here. You can also join the National Dex OMs Discord Server for more info / discussion.

Post "in" to sign up! Signups will close on the 14th at 11:59PM GMT-4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)