Project National Dex Bazaar

Urshifu Spikes
:urshifu: :magearna: :tornadus-therian: :ting-lu: :kyurem: :gholdengo:
wheres your reliable switch in to punching glove shifu when boosted
spikes increases that struggle and has some cool mons like kyurem to beat waters and gholden for how it can beat mage and lele
Is punching glove boost surging/cc/aqua jet? I think its only boost punching moves

:Grimmsnarl: :Gyarados-Mega: :Cyclizar: :Garchomp: :Magearna: :Dragapult:

https://pokepast.es/a6d395fee291f41f

This dual screen team featuring 4 setup sweeper without entry hazard setter :

- Grimmsnarl is the screen setter, I used adamant spirit break to make him not become to passive vs dark type that immune to prankster

- Scarfed cyclizar to let it using shed tail in front of regieleki or remove choice scarf enemies below 121 base speed with knock off

- Mega gyarados mold breaker ignore both water absorb and unaware variant of clodsire, very good against stall matchup in general

- Scale shot garchomp is dangerous sweeper, tera blast fire can make him blow corviknight and skarmory, fire tera can also turn the matchup table against ice and fairy

- Magearna is the only special sweeper, shift gear and calm mind stored power let it snowball real quick behind screen and sub, tera psychic to boost stored power even more

- Dd dragapult is Z-Move user and speed control, it doesn't need substitute because of shed tail cyclizar, so I'm using steel wing in its last move for better fairy matchup

This team is fun as hell, very satisfying replay of magearna sweep 600% damage : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9nationaldex-1745885224-hfgm2rmqq88q6rdou8x63ofovb3i1a8pw

Last edited:
Sample submission
Chien Pao Rain
Classic MPert rain with bolt beam Chien Pao. Pao seemed to fit nicely on rain. Bolt beam coverage, dark/ice coverage for mlati (boltbeam abuser), and ice typing. This team follows the original structure of rain, keeping the fundamental Gen 8 core of mpert/ferro/pelipper. Manaphy makes a strong member as it can abuse its ability under rain to stack up stat boosts in tandem with its move tail glow.
Ok so this team is an “I am sorry” for my past pastes which honestly were not that good! So sorry. Anyways yes, I tried to make an updated Gen 9 rain team featuring bolt beam chien Pao. Enjoy :) (p.s. who doesn’t love toxic for those pesky fairy skeledirges?)
Thanks to Gewwge for contributing on last slot

Last edited:
(1842)Hello everyone, here is zx, this time brings you a Mega rabbit balance attack that I climbed to the top 402d234ab9be8ced7ae63080c3f433a.jpg
600px-428Lopunny-Mega (1).png600px-635Hydreigon.png600px-146Moltres (2).png600px-645Landorus-Therian (1).png600px-801Magearna (1).pngMenu_SV_Dondozo.png
https://pokepast.es/1f8871290dd09eb4
The team mainly has stubborn rabbits plus Guandu flame birds as the core offensive position, because the joint attack and joint defense of rabbits and firebirds are good (in fact, you can replace the flame bird with biktini, but the exclusive of the V boy will reduce speed and durability), the rabbit's double preemption can make it easy to find an opportunity to clear the field and harvest under the foreshadowing of the teammate's nails, followed by two nail hands for the rabbit, Responsible for Stealth Rock and Saling (Three Dragons and Majiyana) respectively. Let's start with the three evil dragons, the universal umbrella on the prop is a sunny and rainy countermeasure I prepared for the team (because it can casually come up and eat Charizard Y's fire system skills and the Taijing water flow of the Barracuda on rainy days), plus its own high special attack can also have a certain offensive threat. Then Majiyana is an all-round functional positioning, as a special shield of the team, while bringing mind exchange, it can also counter the same kind of meditation enhancement (fini and super ostrich and other slow enhancement elves), absorb kisses with mind exchange, and also give a certain amount of endurance with the help of leftovers.Then there is the flame bird, because of the special mechanism of too crystallization, the too crystalline will not make its burning out lose its fire attribute, and then the combination of Hasu and the flame body allows it to deal with the elves such as land clouds and praying mantises, which often turn back quickly, and the final rapid switchback makes itself more flexible and will not jam. The last two are the Land Cloud and the new Shield Eater, starting with the Land Cloud, where the Avatar earns valuable Stand-in opportunities when dealing with the environment's popular Mega Tianhi HO, and the combination of Shot Down and Earthquake maximizes his strike surface. The Dragon Dance Raiders at the end are the nightmare of the Dragon Dance Raiders, and when the opponent has no restrained special attacker, it can also rely on its excellent durability to strengthen the clearance, and the final Taijing Grass can make it easier to deal with dust attacks such as Bombarding King Kong, Rotom and Hypnosis.

Last edited:
(1871)Hello everyone, here is zx, This time brings you a team that climbs to the top on a rainy daye37a5418f49f520b0ca9d5c957fff47.jpg
600px-419Floatzel (1).png279Pelipper.png600px-641Tornadus-Therian (1).png598Ferrothorn.png600px-490Manaphy.png600px-260Swampert-Mega.png
https://pokepast.es/7e5e46647875e3c2
(1) Snorkeling weasel (water): the first blaster on rainy days, rainy days reverse attribute second kill master, rainy days fluctuation rush can play 120 * 1.5 * 1.5 * 1.5 * 1.333 = 540 power, basically see the opposite side without preemption or gas waist can directly open the rainy day rush, most of the cases are anti-injury to their own death, encounter a small egg such a high HP elf can be defensive, the three departments are basically necessary, ice whirlpool to supplement the blind spot, stubborn character after the speed is just faster than the 100 speed line, (2) Large-billed gull (steel): regular weather hand, the physical resistance section can eat CB stubborn leopard too crystal evil immortality, the back hand UT, the rest of the effort to give HP and special resistance, so that it will not be particularly afraid when encountering a special attacker like fini, taijing steel can see the situation to make up for the weakness of the nail and the headwind to hit the poor information. (3) Tornado cloud (fly): Wind T of the transit type, which is used to harass and knock down UT transit on basic rainy days, and can make up for the speed line of the team appropriately. (4) Nut dumbbell (ghost): multi-functional grass steel, basically the role of saving the field and buttons, in order to deal with the fast dragon team this type of PM has to bring seeds to make up for the endurance without leftovers, the iron head against the stand-in ice dragon, the individual value of speed 27 can make him faster than the hat sister iron head HAX space outside the space, and the space is faster than the nut first hand seed/electromagnetic wave. (5) Manafei: Rainy day special attack blasting end, the only one in the team can handle the PM such as eating roar, sea hare, fixed four moves basically can not be changed, 76 speed is faster than full speed fire steel, the rest to HP, the rest of the modified special attack maximizes output. (6) Mega Giant Swamp Monster: Regular thug on rainy days, with nails without lattice belt, double book and FT are responsible for guerrilla, 4H4D has a 50% probability of eating +2 dragon dragon arrows.

Specs Pult Sd Shifu Offense-Sample submission
https://pokepast.es/3760d307bfbf08ec
This team is centered around the core of specs pult and sd shifu. Pult can uturn on dark types like Ting Lu which for shifu to start breaking. Pult also pressures physically defensive Pokemon like Slowbro, Buzzwole or Iron-Hands. Scizor provides the team with a steel type and potential wincon, Ting-Lu is the ghost resist and ground on the team, Torn and Washtom round out the team nicely providing hazard control and a water resist.

Last edited:
If anybody is from Gen 8 National Dex, I think people would know of this team if they atleast know me...
METRO LELE IS BACK! :Tapu_Lele::metronome:
:ss/Tapu_Lele::ss/Rotom-Wash::ss/Landorus_Therian::ss/Ferrothorn::ss/Heatran::ss/Kingambit:
:ss/Tapu_Lele: This mon is literally him, Tapu Lele currently is a great breaker with a great moveset that breaks common mons. The usual set is calm mind or scarf/specs so when they scout on you switching in common spdef walls you can eaisly punish them by winning the switch in. Example: :Heatran: VS :Tapu_Lele: When scouting the lele, heatran is usually the switch in to advance and get rocks on the enemy team or trap something. If they are the stealth rocks set you can easily focus blast after they try to click stealth rocks due to them thinking ur specs/scarf and then you focus blast and hopefully land.

:ss/Rotom_wash: Rotom wash is one of the switch in's for rain and a great defogger. Overall rotom does alot for the team with volt switching on the opposing team and opening our breakers kingambit or tapu lele or even being able to set up rocks/spikes.

:ss/Landorus_Therian: Even though landorus isn't the greatest atm, he works on this team, helping the u-turn + voltswitch core plus having a good speed tier with scarf. It can land out punishing blows with eq or stone edges or can always u-turn or even toxic with this set.

:ss/Ferrothorn: Spdef Ferrothorn helps this team amazingly switching in on common breakers in this tier that makes this team get 6-0d by them while they can chip out rocks and leech seeds and knocks.

:ss/Heatran: Heatran was an amazing pick here due to the fact it can trap half the tier with the tera grass magma storm set and set rocks up. It was honestly a carry for the team.

:ss/Kingambit: This guy is the dog man. Any setup mons gets foddered and just loses to this bandgambit, defiant due to the fact its band. Kingambit literally wins games after pursuiting scary mons for the team and suckering threats.

Thank you for looking at the team. You can click on the team if you click on the pokemon. Metronome Lele is back and stronger than ever, hopefully you try this team and get great results. Also too show you the difference of the team from gen 8 here you go. https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/national-dex-ou-team-bazaar.3658452/page-7#post-8957292 literally just changed a couple mons that does that exact same but it works in gen9.

Last edited:
https://pokepast.es/0f6b56fdf8ebb2f7 hazards medi and lele team, got rid of fake out for trailblaze for switch ins and to get the extra speed to outspeed every other pokemon excep scarfers also medi gets the terrian boost for zen. Scarf lele is cheese and should be banned scarf fairy/psychic tera 2hko or 1hko almost everything except steels etc, zama has tera elec to stop twave and also my only hope against rain, elec helps with hurricane and wild charge helps with gren if i get a chance to set up iron defence and sub i probably safe to win the game, i haven't seen any special swift swim mons like golduck yet so i don't know how i will fair up against them, ting lu is my main special wall and stops gholdengo also sets up sr, ferro for twave and spikes to make sure blaze medi gets past everything and rototm Wash for defog

hidin

What a kind young man
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
i love this tier so i shall bless you guys with teams :innocent:
all sample submissions
i will do explanations soon
Trailblaze Mega Medicham Offense

filler

Tapu Lele + Zamazenta Balance
:sv/tapu-lele: ting-lu.gif :sv/zamazenta: :sv/tornadus-therian: :sv/ferrothorn:
filler

Meteor Beam Mega Diancie / Choice Specs Iron Valiant Balance
:sv/diancie-mega: :sv/gastrodon: :sv/victini: :sv/kartana: kingambit.gif :sv/tornadus-therian:
filler

iron valiant.gif:sv/gastrodon: :sv/victini: :sv/kartana:
kingambit.gif
:sv/tornadus-therian:
filler

Defensive Dragonite BO
:sv/lopunny-mega: :sv/dragonite:ting-lu.gifgholdengo.gifskeledirge.gif:sv/tapu-koko:
filler

Dragapult + Mega Lopunny Balance
:sv/dragapult: :sv/lopunny-mega: ting-lu.gif :sv/ferrothorn: :sv/tornadus-therian: :sv/tapu-koko:
filler

Baxcalibur Snow
:sv/ninetales-alola: baxcalibur.gifgholdengo.gifgreat tusk.gif:sv/gastrodon: :sv/tornadus-therian:
filler

anyw i am done hope you guys enjoy

Last edited:

adem

her
is a Tutoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
sample subs bar the last 2, i have tested all of these and they r surely broken, going from newest to oldest. click on sprite for paste,

:tapu-koko: :cinderace: :ting-lu: :rotom-wash: :tornadus-therian: :ferrothorn:

ace koko some1 brought up this core in the cord, super fire and self explanatory, click pivot move set hazards win game, ace is also super underrated imo.

:cyclizar: :tapu-koko: :iron-valiant: :volcarona: :dragapult: :espathra:

edited version of the jho sample ho, volc gives this a valiant mu and val + esp is broken and pressures clod + punishes it for teraing

:iron-hands: :garchomp: :tornadus-therian: :tapu-fini: :slowking-galar: :kingambit:

hands is a super under explored mon rn, im super obsessed w it, insane defensive utility + breaks really well since its so fat + tera + coverage. im still testing out diff spreads and trying out moves, but i like this team a lot rn, team otherwise is fairly self explanatory, fsight means its much harder to consistently pressure hands and stop it from sding, gambit traps annoying ass pult + pressures stuff like washer. this is very similiar to my sample and 10x better imo.

:pelipper: :ferrothorn: :swampert-mega: :barraskewda: :zapdos: :tornadus-therian:

this rain is what i think is the best rain rn, id ferro beats dd pult and dd dnite which usually farm rain, off dos u can tera and pressure physdef gastro squads, spd ones u can cc then smash w zap, play smart with this, dont just brainlessly tera barra. av tera dark torn is for spex pult, worst mu is pult + zama but u can outplay and win first.

:slowking-galar: :landorus-therian: :kingambit: :iron-valiant: :urshifu-rapid-strike: :tapu-koko:

faight + shifu squad, made a ton of these but this is the only one i like, val is a cool breaker and with sight it claims every time it comes in, shifu cleans lategame, gambit traps ghosts n torn n pult which r annoying + pressures tom.

:scizor-mega: :rotom-wash: :tornadus-therian: :iron-valiant: :ting-lu: :dragapult:

standard mzor bo/balancey, double spex is cool and u break v easily, mzor is an interesting mon too in the meta, but needs more exploration

:iron-valiant: :tyranitar-mega: :gastrodon: :ferrothorn: :tornadus-therian: :dragapult:

fighting + pursuit is broken, not much to explain, pursuit clod torn click stabs with val

:gholdengo: :zamazenta: :weavile: :tornadus-therian: :landorus-therian: :rotom-wash:

same concept lol, but ghold also cleans easily late game + zama takes advantage of the darks ghold brings in to click, and ghold takes advantage of the fairys and psychics zama brings in.

:iron-valiant: :tyranitar-mega: :ferrothorn: :tornadus-therian: :rotom-wash: :landorus-therian:

same concept as before, but with val as a cleaner, u stack hazards to eventually click moon and clean

:zamazenta: :dragapult: :tyranitar-mega::gastrodon: :ferrothorn: :tornadus-therian:

sams concept as the last few, basically the val team w a diff breaker

these 2 arent good enough to be samples but they r kinda cool

:zamazenta: :kingambit: :garchomp: :skeledirge: :diancie-mega: :tapu-koko:

idpress zama is a funny fish, gambit traps ghosts and then u win (inshallah)

:charizard-mega-y: :tangrowth: :tyranitar: :victini: :great-tusk: :rotom-wash:

lol idk what i was on when i built this but its fire, icium tar kills all the grounds and keeps em up, tini and tusk clicks in sun, yard sets sun,

Last edited:
Hi i got this team which has been really good for me on ladder
paste: https://pokepast.es/89a02ab6436d527a

explanation

kingambit.gif.m.gif

Gambit is the goat in the tier, one of not if the best revengers in the meta
my main mon to tera but sometimes i tera clod if i face against espathra
very useful against rain as well
clodsire.png

clodsire with tera dark helps with esparthra and ensures i don't get swept also helps
with almost every special atker, also tera dark can help with ape's rage fist and if it's a taunt variant my other teammates can help with it
clod also helps me set up spikes for more chip
tapu-bulu.png

spdef tapu bulu is very good and surprises the opponent
sub toxic leech is a very good set and helps with chip , leech helps with mons like ape if fist isn't boosted
terrain helps with gambits and clod eq weakness but on the other side it weakens clod's eq but i never had a situation where i needed clod eq really bad
moltres.png

moltress is a very good ,mon with flame body helps with dnite if it's a fire punch variant if its a roost one it i just need to get the burn to beat dnite, also my defog mon to keep hazard of and walls most physical atker and cripples them with a burn e.g spin tusk and mega lop
diancie-mega.gif

diancie is my main mega and i have all the main moves it needs as my other mons have hazards that diancie has this allows for ko's on sciz and a 2hko on ferro, diancie helps with zard Y who beats my team if gambit dies and i need a special aker or I'll get crippled by status & dondozo
ferrothorn.png

ferro sets up rocks and twaves coming in mons e.g zard and helps diancie to outspeed mons like dragapult and mega lopunny , ferro also helps with dd roost dnite and cripples it with twave and leechs it for recovery, iron barbs help with chip for my atkers as with moltress it 1v1s most phsy atkers

This is a sample submission

DD SPAM HYPER OFFENSE
(made in a factory that contains no cyclizar/grims you're welcome)
:Glimmora: :Serperior: :Gyarados-Mega: :Volcarona: :Dragonite: :Dragapult:

Glimmora and Serperior both work really nice as leads. Glimmora sets up hazards for its main sweepers and serperior is able to deal with magic bouncers and walls like garg, clodsire, etc. The set serp has also allows it to beat a chansey/blissey on a 1v1.
Now the lack of support mons like cyclizar and grimnsnarl may look odd but trust me. It don't need them.

The Main Sweepers.

:Dragonite:
Dragonite's set allows it to beat the likes of msciz, ferro, and skarmory which while isn't very common, it helps slightly with the mu against hippo+skarm core teams.

:Gyarados-Mega:
The set may look odd with it not having crunch but there are some neat benefits with power whip.
For example, you're able to beat the tera water walls like skeld and garg which they sometimes use. It also helps alot in the rain mu if you care about that.

:Dragapult:
Ghostium z set allows it to beat alot of stuff that it really shouldn't. Its a great way to get through steel walls and fairy types who are being annoying. Substitute also allows you to get a free dd up if it didn't get destroyed

:Volcarona:
The set and its tera type allows it to beat rain easily if kept alive for long. The tera type helps it tank against tera water barra's water stabs and giga drain right back. Hp ground also allows it to beat unsuspecting trans who think they can wall.

Tl;dr: they all essentially do the same, they dd/qd and moves go brrrr.
Oh and before you ask, yes it is a revised version of sol's ho team from last gen (which I'll give credits to sol they're really cool). Anyways thanks for coming to my ted talk

Last edited:

Sputnik

Bono My Tires are Deceased
is a Contributor Alumnus
Dumping some stuff here, none of these are sample submissions as they are too unconventional or similar to current samples/sample submissions but go wild.

:tapu-koko::espathra::volcarona::kingambit::annihilape::gyarados-mega:

This is my current take on Espa HO, I've started dropping Cyc more and more, which makes Espa less safe but also makes the rest of the team really dangerous, KGambit Volc and Gyara take care of basically every Espa answer and are super dangerous sweepers anyway. Using Cyc over Ape is definitely valid I just like the hazard chip.

:clefable::great-tusk::scizor-mega::gastrodon::zamazenta::ferrothorn:

CM Tera Dark Clef+MSciz does well into most Espas, Tusk is Tusk (could probably be Boots over Booster Energy), Gastro/Ferro is a half decent defensive core, Zama kills everything. Tera Fire Gastro is a Volc/Zard Y cteam.

:grimmsnarl::landorus-therian::dragapult::gholdengo::gyarados-mega::dragonite:

I used this in trio tour because I was expecting to get counterteamed by Espa answers (and this was before adem, myself, and a few others started using Volc on HOs to help out against Valiant, which was my main concern) so I went completely against the grain and made this. Grimm doesn't provide terrain and checks Pult, Lando is a decent lead, Scarf Ghold is a pretty tricky option, and the other three are just Dragon Dancers designed to overwhelm defenses easily.

:iron-hands::iron-moth::tapu-koko::tornadus-therian::ting-lu::ferrothorn:

Adem turned me onto Iron Hands, which (along with CB Iron Valiant) is responsible for some of the stupidest calcs in the entire tier. I went with Assault Vest here for a bit more safety tho, and went with Moth to double up on just crushing amounts of damage that is not easy to wear down and is surprisingly durable for the amount of power it has. Terrain Extender Koko keeps this up for longer, Torn fogs and gives another fighting resist, King-Lu blanket checks a lot and Idef Tera Ghost Ferro helps out against dangerous physical attackers (mostly ground types since this is defensively flawed against them) as well as rain.

sealoo

PaulGod
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
:sv/iron-moth: :sv/gholdengo: :bw/hippowdon: :bw/skarmory: :sm/lopunny-mega: :sv/toxapex:

:iron-moth: gets up tspikes and has solid speed tier + can bait tran which kinda slams this team as it does with most defensive teams

:gholdengo: denies defog and good bulky wincon. is slow and frail so you must be careful

:hippowdon: big don sets rocks and uses the mighty gold winds to wear down opponents. 1/2 of greatest defensive core ever

:skarmory: this thing is a rly good wincon and sets spikes for free. i would really advise more people to use it + owns gambit

:lopunny-mega: main speed control, tox + fake out + sand lets u bypass a lot of setup sweeping threatens. cleans up games rly well and kinda super slams offense

:toxapex: TOXIC pex is a stall noob mon that anchors the squadron and beats up pokemon like volcarona for the fun of it. spams koff vs boots stack teams

shoutout gamer,turban by yeat and hidin

sample for sureski

Last edited:
https://pokepast.es/7e9fcdf564fe4843
I'm having a lot of success with this team, sceens + shed tail + multiscale allow dragonite to easily get 2+ dragon dances, sometines without even breaking sub.
ZardY is there cause i need a special threat and a fairy resist, but its the one im most unsure on.
Suggestion on how to improve the team are higly appreciated.

:sv/ninetales-alola: :sv/dragapult: :sv/great-tusk: :sv/slowking: :ss/arctovish: :sv/kingambit:
This hail offense is basically get any of the three threats in and try to blow shit up that's the concept and I think it works well.
obviously not the best defense core its hail what are you gonna do about it but cb vish just kills everything. The grass and waters trying to wall vish thats where pult comes in just a overall good pokemon and if i get my ass handed to me i always have gambit also checks pult. Slowking just their to set up hail and good pivot plus can lure ferrothorn and blow it up you can run future sight for pex too help vish break as an option.

:sv/pelipper: :sv/Kingdra: :sm/Swampert-Mega: :sv/Ferrothorn: :sv/Zapdos: :sv/Tornadus-Therian:

This rain offense is rather simple in concept. Get rain on the field, get an abuser in and try to break through defensive cores through rainpower. I have experimented with several teams, but this one has suited me rather well. Pelipper has Hurricane to provide somewhat of an offensive presence on the field and to get some surprise hits. Kingdra and Mega Swampert are my swift swimmers whos goal is to weaken each other's checks by working together. I threw on Power Up Punch on Mega Swampert because it punishes the opponent for switching out and allows it to beat Ferrothorn that lack Power Whip. Ferrothorn itself is a defensive pivot and its goal is to scout and force the opponent to slow down. Tornadus and Zapdos are there to provide additional offense, with Zapdos using Thunder and Tornadus able to use Knock Off and Defog. A solid rain team overall.

Will probably add more rain teams with the likes of Greninja, Manaphy, Floatzel, Gastrodon and such later on if people are interested.

tera type dark CB Weavile can help teammates break the enemy's shield , Can 2ko most of the environment shields such as Corviknight Ferrothorn Toxapex​
CS Kartana as a hitter with high spe and atk can let lele and Dragapult leave the field ,it acts like a grim reaper after a difficult opponent dies on the spot,and tera type fighting is a good way to deal with sucker punch​
Landorus is a good transfer. The speed of U-turn with a value of 0 can make the back row play a role in suppressing, and carrying Eject Button can make a better transfer. For example, the opposite CS lele can be replaced by a for transfer and then by cs Kartana for suppression. The 252+ spd is that this team can only rely on the landorus to bear the moonblast of lele, and tera type water for emergency needs​
Dragapult @ Choice Specs
Ability: Infiltrator
Tera Type: Dragon
This configuration can be used to break through some hard-to-break Def shields such as Buzzwoleand Dondozo .I chose U-turn and Weavile in the back.Infiltrator is a good way to attack Light Screen and reflect team.And why I choose modest because there are very few in the environment that are faster
Booster Energy Iron Hands fary ,Iron Hands It can be used as the counterpart of Kingambit and Scizor-Mega. Swords DanceDrain Punch plays the right role, Thunder Punch plays the right role, Ice Punch fills the blind, and tera type fair avoids the weakness​
Rillaboom @ Choice Band
Tera Type Grass
The Grassy Surge let Kartana's
leaf blade go from 90 to 90*1.3.
When Ferrothorn or Corviknight is greater than 50%hp depleted by Beat Up with Weavile,At this point it is strong enough to kill them.252hp252atk0spe let it U-turn after the opponent and it has more reliable durability.Tera type grass let it have enough strength.

This is a sample submission​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)