National Dex Natdex team

Hi everyone. This is my third post here, and once again I've chosen a completely different tier to post an RMT for. This time it's Natdex OU. I tried it out on a whim and I realised I very much enjoyed playing it, however my team isn't the best and I was hoping that some Natdex veterans could give me a bit of advice on it.

The team: https://pokepast.es/2b944d087f6b58b6 (HoE is my alt)

First up we have mega lopunny. In my view, this mon is something like Caly Shadow in NDAG. Brutal, fast and devastating. In a scenario where I'm not too sure what to lead(none of my pokemon have a definitive great matchup against at least 4/6 of my opponents) I find myself leading this. It has a scarily strong STAB fake out which always grants a bit of chip damage to anything. Once that's done, the rabbit can easily U-turn out of a bad matchup or just straight up kill something if the matchup is good. I've also been using it to break through a team after everything has damage on it and any scarf mons have been taken out.

Next we have the Lando. I'm not certain where I got the set from but it's not mine. Edgequake is always a good combo to have, and I can easily use it to take a mon out instantly if I predict right. Defog is for hazard control since I, like most people, prefer having their mons not being constantly chipped down with switching. U-turn is for pivoting purposes.

Then we have the Ferro. It's a standard physdef mon with leech for general damage, twave to neuter any scarf mon foolish enough to come in and stay in on it, gyro ball for damage and knock to once again neuter scarf mons. This thing(along with clef) takes a shit ton of attacks and can easily bounce back from most things. I can casually switch between the two and keep them both healthy with a combo of ferro's leech and clef's wish pass.

Fourth we have the clef. It has heal bell for status(I don't click it a lot so I've been thinking about swapping it for protect) wish for healing and passing, teleport for a safe pivot option and a deceptively strong STAB moonblast. Assuming it's not resisted, moonblast can do anything from 30%(good chip) to outright KOing something if the mon is weak(ash-greninja is in pain) It's unaware HDB to bluff guard and also act as a good check to a choice locked kart or a serperior.

For number five we have banded weavile. This set is straight off the rain offense sample team because I really liked it. It's ridiculously strong even on resisted mons and arceus forbid if the enemy is weak to it. The only thing it hates(that I've seen) is ferro because it takes nothing and iron barbs+helmet just deletes it. Plus it has rocks. Axel is for sheer power. Pursuit is if I think a mon is trying to switch(might replace with low kick) ice shard is priority and Knock is just a powerful dark move with a lot of utility.

Finally we have magnezone. It's specs HP fire and exists mostly so that any ferros on my opponent's team have to think twice before switching in on my lopunny trying to get iron barbs chip. It's also a decent pivot and can do some damage, but it's mostly for the ferro matchup.

In conclusion, that's my team. I'm not experienced enough in the tier yet to properly list threats, so I can only really put scarf kart and mega lopunny here. I'm sure my team is absolutely full of holes, but that's why I'm here. Thank you for reading this.

ADF Test

Banned deucer.
Very cool collection of pokemon. I do have some changes that I think would help you out in the long run boss.

1668574005361.png
1668574014835.png
-->
1668574049660.png
1668574059526.png

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 24 Def / 232 SpD
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Knock Off
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip

With a lot of the meta being specially attacking, this set is better suited for the current meta. I removed Thunder-Wave and Gyro Ball. Those two usually don't mix well together anyway based on that fact they contradict each other. You Thunder-Wave a pokemon to make it slower, but use gyro ball because you are much slower than the opposing pokemon. Also Ferrothorn is an amazing hazard setter! Why not utilize that. Spikes is usually the better option when picking an entry hazard on Ferrothorn and also pairs well with my second suggested change.

1668574578489.png
1668574624702.png
-->
1668574649841.png
1668574657222.png

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock
- Calm Mind

This is a super crazy Volt-Turn offensive team, so I don't think unaware Cefable is too helpful here. Here, Clefable has Stealth Rocks and a set up option. With duel hazards on the field AND your Volt-Turn pressure, you will have a much better match up against most teams. This team looks more offensive than defensive, so MAGIC GUARD is a much better choice here over unaware. You can wall Mega-Lopunnys better, gain leftovers recovery, set up late game, and still wall most the same threats, if not more.

Minor Changes
1668575043393.png

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
Hidden Power: Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch

I would make Magnezone faster here, specically to out speed Clefables, Mega-Scizors, and Corviknights. Magnezone doesn't have the greatest of HP stats so also investing max HP EVs doesn't make that big of a difference in the long run.

Overall, cool team and I think you do pretty well with it! Here is the updated version. Good luck!

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)