My Ubers Team

https://pokepast.es/835c12bc879c4ad3 Here is my Ubers Team

Miraidon has a stat spread of 252 special attack and speed with 4 evs on special defense it also has a fairy terra type in order to deal with other Miraidon and Koraidon it also has a life orb to boost the power of its attacks

Gholdengo has a stat spread of 252 special attack and speed with 4 in special defense it has an air balloon to make it temporarily immune to ground attacks it has moves like make it rain to quickly take out other pokemon and nasty plot to boost its power further

Iron leaves has a stat spread of 252 attack and speed with 4 in special defense it has a booster energy just in case Miraidon can’t activate it’s ability it has moves like psyblade to take out threats like koraidon and great tusk

Chien Pao has a stat spread of 252 attack and speed with 4 in special defense it has a fighting terra type to have stab sacred sword to OHKO other Chien Pao and has other moves like ice shard for priority

Iron treads Has a stat Spread of 252 attack and speed and has 4 special defense it has an assault vest to make it more bulky it can wall special valiant and great tusk if lucky it uses rapid spin to get rid of hazards and raise its speed to make it out speed others

Glimmora has a stat Spread of 252 special attack and speed it has 4 in special defense it has a focus sash so it can’t be OHKOd to has earth power to take out other glimmora and has mortal spin to poison the enemy and take away hazards to help its team members it also sets up alot of hazards so the rest of the team can clean the other team out easier

Last edited by a moderator:

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RMT Leader
Hi MetaTomb, welcome to Smogon! I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this. Also, feel free to PM me if you need help or have any question. Have a nice day!

To PM someone on Smogon, go over their name on any of their post. It will display a little pop-up with a summary of their profile. Then, hit the "Start conversation" button and you will be able to write a PM just like you write a regular thread.

Why did you choose this Pokemon?
What do the EV spreads do and why do you have it?
What are all 4 moves for?

edit: unlocked, thank you for the updated descriptions

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)