SV OU My new made team, is it good?

Is this a good team?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I made this team a few hours ago, and I think it is a nice team. I wanna know what you think about it.

Tyranitar @ Salac Berry
Ability: Sand Stream
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Dark Pulse
- Earth Power
- Power Gem

Tyranitar can almost - and it really can, believe me - do everything. It is a really nice pick as a lead, but can also be used as a tank or use fast moves to KO an opposing Pokémon. I picked the Salac Berry so that if Tyranitar gets low health, it can outspeed tanky or attacking Pokémon. The Flying Tera Type is to defend it from dying to fighting, or, maybe, water types which can counter it.

Corviknight @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Mirror Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Agility
- Drill Peck
- Iron Head
- Iron Defense

This Corviknight is really strong when it comes to Speed and tanky pokemon. As a first move, Corviknight can use Agility when the opponent switches. Then you can just use Iron Defense or start attacking with Drill Peck, because after the Agility, Corviknight just outspeeds everything. Corviknight is a really nice tank to use.

Hawlucha
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 64 HP / 192 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Close Combat
- Acrobatics
- Defog

Hawlucha can be really strong without an Item, because Acrobatics has without an Item a basepower of 110. Also, Hawlucha can use Defog and the next turn High Jump Kick, so that it can't miss. That's a free 130 basepower move. Also, with the Tera Type Flying, it can resist more damage. In this team, I use Hawlucha as a fast Sweeper.

Camerupt @ Focus Sash
Ability: Solid Rock
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Earthquake
- Tera Blast

Camerupt is really nice when it comes to Grass types or Steel types. With the Focus Sash, it can't be destroyed with a Water-type move, which is 4 times effective against Camerupt. After the opponent switches to a Water-type, you can Terastallize in Grass-type, and then use Tera Blast to blast the opponent's Pokémon away. In this team, I use Camerupt as a backup Sweeper after Hawlucha.

Rotom-Wash @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Levitate
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Discharge
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Nasty Plot

This Rotom-Wash is mainly to destroy water and grass types, but can also be used to force the opponent to switch or just make a fast move and KO the opposing Pokémon. With the Heavy-Duty Boots, it can't be hit when switching in, what makes it a really nice Pokémon against Grass- and Fire-types. Also, it can knock out Flying-types with it's Tera Type, or just use an Electric-type move.

Grimmsnarl (M)
Ability: Pickpocket
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 252 Atk / 64 SpD / 192 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Parting Shot
- Spirit Break
- Foul Play
- Play Rough

Grimmsnarl is nice to hammer a few hits on the opponent, and at the same time lower the opponent's stats. After that, Grimmsnarl can use Parting Shot and switch to Hawlucha or Camerupt, which can finish the last HP's left on the opponent's Pokémon. With the Pickpocket ability, Grimmsnarl can also just 'steal' the opponent's item, what can be helpful for other Pokémon to finish the battle off. Overall, Grimmsnarl is a nice semi-Support and Attacking Pokémon.

Also, I tried to combine some types that make it a good team. With some switches during the battle, I think this is a nice team. I hope you think so too.

seroo

girls do drugs
is a Tiering Contributor
Alright ive kinda got nothing else to do so ill give my opinion on this.
Lets start from the top we have no idea what gen this is but im gonna say sv Natdex.
salac berry on ttar isnt gonna really work, first off it being a special attacker wont do anything unless you playing in gen2, its speed even with salac wont really outspeed the main threats.
While the corvi set is original it not having no healing or it being able to do good damage is quite the issue, so i would recommend Body Press > drill peck.
Hawlucha while a fun mon it does not have the bulk to defog, once again lack of healing.
Camerupt....honestly just no, pretty bad mon and the only time ive seen it used is being a pain in Troom and thats mostly in doubles.
The rotom wash is the first mon i dont see any issues with at all, except maybe terra steel > electric , lefties > hdb ( i prefer this but whatever) and no double electric moves, either sub/volt would be better as volt atleast has pivot value.
And grimsnarl , this set hurts me , first off always run prankster its honestly the only viable thing about this mon unless you run band, the thing off it being able to steal an item sounds like a good idea but wont get you anywhere.

Also using mons like hawlucha and camerupt as "threats" just wont do as no one will be running it , another slight issue i saw was hawlucha :v wdym use hjk the next turn so it cant miss, defog wont stop the move from missing , not sure where you got that gimmick from but i can almost assure you it doest work ( unless its new in SV but that would be weird ) and lastly a sash mon with no setup can hardly be called a sweeper with that bad of a speed stat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)