SS Ubers My first ubers team

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ubers team help appreciated since I kinda know what doing aka I watched youtube videos

Calyrex-Shadow @ Life Orb
Ability: As One (Spectrier)
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Draining Kiss
- Nasty Plot
- Astral Barrage
Ev spread in spa and spe to basically sweep lots common pokemon in ubers mainly dragon types such as zygarde and ray and eternatus as well punishing pokemon that don't have shadow sneak or sucker punch.

Kyurem-Black @ Weakness-Policy
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Spear
-Earth Power
- Dragon Dance
- Fusion Bolt
Kyurem-black checks a few common pokemon such as zacian-crowned, quagsire and Galarian zapdos as well as ho-oh and yveltal, not to sure about earth power to be honest

Yveltal @ Choice Band
Ability: Dark Aura
Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Foul Play
Good for revenge killing pokemon with sucker punch like dusk mane and zacian-crowned as well now a calyrex-shadow counter since it runs sucker punch

Ho-Oh @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 208 Def / 53 SpD
Impish Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Roost
- Toxic
- Defog

I probably use Ho-Oh wrong but mainly as hazard removal as well as possible counter to zacian-crowned and dusk mane late game if the others are dead also good for switching in and out

Zacian @ Rusted Sword
Ability: Intrepid Sword
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Play Rough
- Close Combat
- Wild Charge

This is also a good sweeper countering lots of pokemon such as eternatus, kyurem-black, zygarde and many other pokemon that I cant remember

Quagsire @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Haze
- Earthquake
- Recover
- Toxic

Had alot of fun ruining this as toxic, recover spam again physical pokemon as haze for zygarde and possibly other pokemon, Earthquake for zacian-crowned.

Weaknesses
Stall as I find hard to break sometimes as well common counters to calyrex-shadow the main weakness is me not fully understanding how to make a team
The team
https://pokepast.es/0c7324a9d186845c

Hi, welcome to Smogon! I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)