Forretress @ Custap berry
Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Def / 240 SpD
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Volt Change

This guy is now the most popular lead in the Uber metagame, utilizing a Custap Berry to get at least two layers of hazards along with the improved Sturdy which guarantees a survival for one turn vs an unexpected fire move or crit.

Lugia @ leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpD
Multi scale
Bold
- Ice Beam
- Reflect
- Recover
- Whirlwind

I use this bulky Lugia to counter many physical threats and even as a check to pokemon i'm unsure of. No other pokemon can successfully deal with what Lugia can deal with.
Sets up reflect to help my team and phazes out opponents pokemon when i have entry hazards up.
I always like having a phazer on my team.

Kyogore @ choice scarf
EVs: 252 SpA / 64 HP / 192 Speed
Modest
-Surf
-Thunder
-Ice beam
-Sleep talk

My teams weather changer. I find alot of teams in Gen 5 use Groudon and like the sunshine. Having two pokemon that are 4x weak to fire on my team made me lean towards Kyogore. Also he is a decent switch in to Mewtwo with his considerable bulk.
I run sleep talk just because i hate Darkrai that much.
This guy is also here to keep Reshiram in check as i don't run Chansey because i hate the pink blob and its big sister.
Ferrothorn @ Shed shell
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful
-Leech seed
-Stealth rock
-Power whip
-Toxic

My teams stealth rocker and Kyogore counter. Has Toxic to hit flyers(mainly Lugia) who avoid toxic spikes.
In the rain his fire weakness isn't so glaring, most hp fires will fail to OHKO.
I run shed shell over leftovers as leech seed provides recovery and i fear Chandelure.

Giratina-O
EVs: 248 Atk / 252 SpA / 8 Spe
Naughty
-Shadow sneak
-Draco meteor
-Earthquake
-Hidden power fire

My spin blocker for a lack of a better one :) Hits hard and i like shadow sneak because i'll take any help I can get vs Mewtwo.
Hidden power fire is still the best option vs Forry in the rain. Earthquake is there for Excadrill and random steel types.

Arceus @ Silk scarf
Adamant
EVs: 252 att / 252 hp / 4 SpD
-Extreme speed
-Earthquake
-Shadow claw
-Swords dance

This guy is just my insurance really. He has enough bulk with 252 hp evs to act as a check for alot of threats in a pinch and his priority is good for hitting sweepers that got away on me.
Late game he acts as a super finisher, if i've managed to wear down their physical wall then it's pretty much gg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)