Battle Stadium My Actual Team...Probably Just for a While

I thought I'd share what I'm actually using in a new RMT, rather than just say it in the old one.

1637497846735.png

Centiskorch @ Assault Vest
Ability: Flash Fire
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP/ 36 Atk/ 164 Def/ 12 SpD/ 44 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fire Lash
- Power Whip
- Knock Off
- Lunge

Something no one else seems to use that I replaced Cinderace w/(!) But I barely brought Cinderace. AV cause no room for status moves, lives some surprising hits. EVs give even SpD, outspeed uninvested 70s(is this worth anything?,) and give a measly 2% chance to be 2hkod by Zacian's most common move, w/ some power. This has been pretty good vs. Caly-S(boosted Psyshock is sadly a problem) and Zacian, living +2 non-LO Astral Barrage on a Caly that thought it could set-up(sash.) Also ohkod a Gastrodon that didn't know to switch, and other stuff that I've probably forgotten. Nice mon, good G-max. Fire Lash is probably best, especially on AV, over Flare Blitz. Power Whip and Knock Off were explained. Lunge is somewhat better than Skitter Smack, but I could use Leech Life, thoughts? Lunge is better for TTar, notably.

1637498305397.png

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sunsteel Strike
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Caly-I was getting really hard to play because of Zacian mostly, so I put this in. It's fairly good vs. Zacian. I feel much better about my legend now. Stone Edge over Moonlight for Zard, Volcarona, and Ho-oh. Also Zapdos and Thundurus resist the other two attacks. I miss Moonlight, but at least I still have Max Guard. Very good mon, probably most suited to WP of anything due to good bulk so neutral hits aren't that strong usually, and Prism Armor so it can generally take a SE hit w/o max. The main culprit for why I'm weak to Urshifu SS, planning to replace w/ a legend that beats Cosmic Power Eternatus, though idk one that deals w. Dialga too.

1637498388891.png

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 116 HP / 116 Atk / 4 Def / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Fly

This was on my team before S10, since it needs the capability to Dynamax. I've put it back cause it's always been good. This used to be WP for an item and the special EV spread supports this, but I think the bulkier Necrozma-DM needs that since it's so suited to WP, so Lum should be OK for Hippo. This lives a bunch of stuff I list some of in earlier RMT(s.) Spe is for high Spe Mimikyu. Mostly living some ice/water as Max. So maybe a fully offensive one works? If you suggest this please have one to trade so I can keep this one's EV spread for if legends go away and it can be WP again. Normal enough moves, Stone Edge over Rock Tomb to sometimes do enough to Zapdos. Ho-oh too, Stone Edge will do a lot even if burn happens. Main consideration is should it be a little more SpD for the P2 Download boost to be wrong? It's close to that, but what should I take from? I think I'm bringing this less than I used to cause Necroma-DM is often brought and a max hog. Swords Dance is fairly commonly used, for example on a mirror switch-in which is common. Is this too redundant w/ Necriozma because they share two moves? I don't think so but I could potentially use another Airstreamer.

1637498473886.png

Regieleki @ Choice Specs
Ability: Transistor
EVs: 220 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 12 SpD / 20 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ancient Power
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Electro Ball

I've spent a bit of time on Regieleki EV spreads. It used to be 28 Spe and more SpD than HP, but I was told to go for HP, except for like Blissey. Regieleki's HP is 30 base stat points higher than the defenses, but I guess that's not extreme enough for def to be better than HP. I took off 1 point from Spe because it was only tying boosted Scolipede, not beating it. This outspeeds positive +1 Urshifu and Haxorus, which is to me all it needs. Max Power for sure, and an extra point in SpD for p2. Electro Ball has a chance to OHKO Maxed Lapras w/o Veil which really helps since I'm afraid of Lapras. Also can 2hko Ferro before it 2hkos me. Good for P2(didn't do very good w/ P2 in past, idk now) and a few other slow mons I'm sure. Torkoal hasn't been brought the times I brought Lieki, but I've seen it a bit. Idk about Ancientpower, but there aren't many options, and it hits Shedinja, not that I've seen it much. Somewhat relevant for Volcarona, if it hasn't set-up. Emergency attack to at least damage grounds, happened w/ Landog and I won barely. Also chipped a Swampert into Lunge range so I didn't have to rely on imperfect acc. Regieleki has been fun w/ E;ectro Ball and great for Pex, though I'm a bit prepared for that besides, so this can maybe go(I can't remember the last time I faced a Pex. But I did outspeed and ko a +1 Zapdos. Changed to specs to hurt Kyogre(ohkos non-maxed) and Yveltal more,(as well as everything, it even did half to Dragapult, about, and that's when I misclicked Volt Switch lol,) as well as because I don't set up that much. No Armorite Ore left to reset EVs fwiw. One of my favorites for sure, my 1st act in picking a team is check what's weak to this.

1637498509392.png

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Transform

Despite low maxing potential, Ditto has been somewhat good to revenge stuff. Regieleki T-Bolt just misses the ohko on maxed Yveltal, so one thing this did was finish that off. It's a secondary helper vs. Kyogre, and beats Zacian, at least commonly. I just don't really like Ditto cause of the HP, and Ursifu SS is just about all Sash w/ maybe a handful of scarf which are also a problem. Could replace, I'm fine vs. Zacian and not terribly weak to Kyogre. Centiskorch already has a good match-up vs. Xerneas, and several other legends weak to a faster mirror are rare.

1637498693324.png

Lapras @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 212 HP/ 252 Def/ 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Substitute
- Body Press
- Horn Drill
- Freeze-Dry

This Lapras was suggested to me for stall. It's an alternative to the standard one that aims to max. Horn Drill is a bit desperate but it has gotten me past Zacian twice, and even a CM+Kee Mewtwo I had no other chance vs. It gives a chance vs. other boosters like CM Fini, though I lost to that one. Freeze-Dry is still there for if I do max, but more importantly for 4x weaks. And to at least do small damage on ghosts. EVs are for Body Press and uninvested 65s like Umbreon(happened once., Umbreon is rare.) Sub is for the aforementioned Umbreon's Yawn, and Hippo mainly.

I'm 82:75 w/ some of that being the current team. Was 28:23 at one point w/ old team. I do not like Trick Room and Meteor Beam or Cosmic Power Eternatus, for a start. Airstreamers really hurt Centiskorch, though most are still slower than Regieleki at just +1. The main other thing is rocks hurt, not just rock moves. Urshifu SS is the worst thing for me. Lost badly to Eldegoss one time I saw itl, if I don't lead perfectly I can't touch Cotton Guard. But overall I'm doing good, I think. Less weak to Dragapult now, though I haven't seen it much. Dialga is a problem, but I still am determined to keep Centiskorch and Regieleki. Eternatus and Yveltal are problems. Working on a solution to Eternatus, thinking to put Zapdos over Landog.

EDIT: Have fallen a lot from trying Guard Swap Mewtwo for my Eternatus problems. Went back to Necrozma and P2 w/ Guard Swap over Landog.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)