Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there!

I'm very interested in your Luxury Ball Yveltal there. What level of trade would you be looking for if you traded it to me? :)
Do you have any legends from Sun/Moon?
Do you have any Bottle Caps?
Let me know what you have to offer and I'll see what I can do. Can you clone?

In other news, I've updated with a rather unique breed:
<snip>
[392] Infernape
OT: Pokéguy (973830) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Iron Fist
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Focus Punch, Fake Out, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch
Tradeable Stock :
: 3
Notes: Bred from RockinX's rare event only Dream World Luxury Ball Chimchar with Fake Out. Available for the first time with Focus Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Fake Out AND Iron Fist, in a Luxury Ball, thanks to Sun and Moon's new mechanics.

Last edited:
<snip>
[254] Ninetales-Alolan
Nature: Timid - Ability: Snow Warning
IVs: 31/even/31/30/31/30
Egg Moves: Moon Blast, Freeze Dry
Tradeable Stock :
: 2
Notes: Bred from 2247A668's Premier Ball 31/x/31/31/x/31 Timid Vulpix-a and an RNG abused HP Fire Ditto.

<snip>
[373] Salamence
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Moxie
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Thrash, Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Notes: Bred from Luxpluff91's rare Safari Ball Salamence. Available for the first time with Hidden Ability Moxie in a Safari Ball, thanks to Sun and Moon's new mechanics.

BlackoutSLM , crazy_man I ended up getting a 31/x/31/31/x/31 Timid Snow Warning Vulpix-A in a premier ball from 2247A668 and spent last night breeding it into the above Vulpix. Also bred two Salamence into the new Bagon.

Last edited:
Do you have any legends from Sun/Moon?
Do you have any Bottle Caps?
Let me know what you have to offer and I'll see what I can do. Can you clone?

In other news, I've updated with a rather unique breed:

[392] Infernape
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Iron Fist
Egg Moves: Focus Punch, Fake Out, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch
Tradeable Stock :
: 3
Notes: Bred from RockinX's rare event only Dream World Luxury Ball Chimchar with Fake Out. Available for the first time with Focus Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Fake Out AND Iron Fist, in a Luxury Ball, thanks to Sun and Moon's new mechanics.
FYI, that's not RockinX's rare event that's mine. I just gave him rights. I'm the one who should be given credit.

Hello Pokeguy!
I'm really interested in your Aldora Zapdos, Galileo Naive Rayquaza, Shiny Timid Play! Mewtwo, XYZ Zygarde and Yveltal.

I know it's alot but you have some amazing stuff, CMT if something catch your eyes!

Greetings.

*For those wondering, I credited Victini back in june; not quoting him in October*

Also sorry about the mix up Victini.

I have a na code to trade, wondering what you're willing to trade for it ^^
No matter what FrenchGaudi says below, I really want a code still. PM me with some stuff you want and I'll check if I have clones.

Hello Pokeguy!
I'm really interested in your Aldora Zapdos, Galileo Naive Rayquaza, Shiny Timid Play! Mewtwo, XYZ Zygarde and Yveltal.

I know it's alot but you have some amazing stuff, CMT if something catch your eyes!

Greetings.
Hello, you have the Jolly Marshadow my friends want. Is there any chance I can trade you a bunch of stuff for trade rights to your Jolly Marshadow? Let me know if you can clone; I think I have clones of most of the stuff you're asking for.

*For those wondering, I credited Victini back in june; not quoting him in October*

Also sorry about the mix up Victini.

No matter what FrenchGaudi says below, I really want a code still. PM me with some stuff you want and I'll check if I have clones.

Hello, you have the Jolly Marshadow my friends want. Is there any chance I can trade you a bunch of stuff for trade rights to your Jolly Marshadow? Let me know if you can clone; I think I have clones of most of the stuff you're asking for.
That"s fine for me so what is your ratio? :)

Are you interested in a NA Marshadow Code?
Yes, if they still work. I also want these for Pokedex:
05 Torracat
39 Happiny
60 Mr.Mime
110 Jynx
136 Mareanie
174 Dewpider
214 Kecleon
215 Oranguru
218 Sliggoo
222 Golisopod
===2 New Legends===
261 Poipole
262 Naganadel
===================
308 Gabite
315 Mimikyu
332 Vanilite
344 Dhelmise
368 Aipom
----7 Legends----
385 Tapu Bulu
387 Cosmog
388 Cosmoem
392 Stakataka
393 Blacephalon
395 Pheromosa
397 Celesteela

Looking to trade for Entry Hazard Smeargle, sent you a PM with regards to some potential offers. Willing to work things out there if it suits you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)