Pet Mod Multiverse [Done]

:xy/talonflame:
Pokémon: Talonflame
Niche: SS RU
Stats: 108 / 81 / 81 / 74 / 89 / 126 (+30 HP, +10 Def, +20 SpD)
Type:

Abilities: Flame Body
New Moves: N/A
Removed Moves: N/A
Descriptions: WIP (ss talonflame not even using gale wings and being a defensive mon is funny to me, let's do that)

:xy/avalugg:
Pokémon: Avalugg
Niche: SS OU
Stats: 95 / 117 / 184 / 44 / 76 / 28 (+30 SpD)
Type:

Abilities: Sturdy / Technician
Descriptions: WIP (body press go brrrr. Sturdy is the preferred option for walling, but since its best STABs are Avalanche and Icicle Spear, you can use Technician for consistency)

Last edited:
:ss/hoopa:
Pokémon: Hoopa
Niche: SM UU
Stats: 80 / 80 / 80 / 100 / 100 / 80
Type:

Abilities: Magician
New Moves: Hyperspace Fury, Swords Dance
Removed Moves: None
- Can now be used by both forms
- 110 BP

Description: offensive psychic 1 (WIP)

:ss/hoopa-unbound:
Pokémon: Hoopa-Unbound
Niche: SM OU
Stats: 80 / 100 / 80 / 80 / 80 / 100
Type:

Abilities: Magician
New Moves: Psychic Fangs, Swords Dance

Description: offensive psychic 2 (WIP)

:ss/florges:
Pokémon: Florges
Niche: SM RU
Stats: 78 / 65 / 100 / 102 / 114 / 75 (BST: 534)
Type:

Abilities: Flower Veil
New Moves: Reflect, Apple Acid

Description: FAT fairy/grass that isn't whimsicott (WIP)

:ss/zygarde:
Pokémon: Zygarde
Niche: XY OU
Stats: 108 / 90 / 110 / 80 / 80 / 85 (BST: 553)
Type:

Abilities: Aura Break / Illuminate (HA)
New Moves: Recover
Removed Moves: Thousand Waves, Thousand Arrows

Description: defensive coil woooo (WIP)

Last edited:
:ss/tyrantrum:
Pokémon: Tyrantrum
Stats: 82 / 121 / 119 / 69 / 69 / 71
Type:

New Moves: Absolute Impact
Custom Move: Absolute Impact - Dragon type, Physical, 120 BP, 1/3 recoil, 15 (Max 24) PP
Abilities: Strong Jaw / Rock Head [HA]
Descriptions: We have very few Rock types, and very few Dragon types, so say hello to Tyrantrum! Honestly, I don't think Tyrantrum needs many buffs to fit into this meta. This meta has similar speed tiers to SS RU, a metagame Tyrantrum already finds itself viable in, and it certainly has the power necessary to punch holes in teams with it's incredibly strong coverage. With Scarf it can outspeed and KO the fast, frailer attackers, meanwhile with Band Tyrantrum finds itself able to break walls slower than it. Overall, I believe Tyrantrum already has all it needs to settle into the Multiverse meta just fine. The one buff I decided to give it was copy-pasting Bust a Move Dragon Hammer over to this mon, renamed to Absolute Impact, a 120 BP STAB that Tyrantrum can abuse thanks to its ability Rock Head. This one little buff gives Tyrantrum a bit more flexibility, not having to lock itself into a fight with Outrage. G-Luke also suggested giving a buff to Sp.Def, and I don't imagine +10 special def will make the mon too broken, so I also gave it that.

Last edited:
Ah the French, and you know what that means:

No more 2D sprites :(

“Aurora Borealis? At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen?”
:ss/aurorus:
Pokémon: Aurorus
Niche: XY RU - Setup Sweeper (Rock Polish)
Stats: HP 100 (-23)/ Atk 58 (-19)/ Def 92 (+20)/ SpA 120 (+21)/ SpD 81 (-11)/ 70 Spe (+12)
Types: Ice/Rock
Abilities: Refrigerate / Slush Rush (HA)
New Move: Power Gem
Removed Move: Rock Polish
Justification: Taking a setup mon and deincentivizng the setup move it uses. In a set with Refrigerate, like this normally has, you find yourself with a respectable speed tier. Instead of Rock Polish, you now have the option of using Power Gen for an actual consistent damaging Rock move or Stealth Rock because it’s Stealth Rock. Slush Rush allows this to become a major threat in hail teams, especially paired with the fully accurate Blizzard that the weather brings. I should point out that the original set, just like this one should, uses Earth Power for coverage as well.

While you were setting up submissions I was studying the blade
:ss/aegislash::ss/aegislash-blade:
Pokémon: Aegislash
Niche: SS UU - Physical Setup Sweeper (Swords Dance)
Stats: 60 HP / 50 Atk / 140 Def / 50 SpA / 100 SpD (-40)/ 60 Spe
Types: Steel/Ghost
Ability: Stance Change
Removed Moves: Flash Cannon, Shadow Ball
Justification: Taking a setup mon and actually keeping the move it uses. To show you the power of Swords Dance, I sawed this movepool in half! I decided to nerf the Special stats not only to lean further into the physical attack niche, but to also solidify this as a physical wall, given the prominence of physical attackers at higher tiers. The normal set I found for this doesn’t actually use Iron Head and instead opts for Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, and Close Combat, but that may change given the influx of fairy mons this mod just had. Either way, you’re getting a fairy resistance, including a resistance to both of Mawile’s types.

Ah yes, a “water” type
:ss/froakie:
Pokémon: Froakie (Eviolite incompatible)
Niche: XY LC - Special Cleaner/Offensive Pivot
Stats: 66 HP (+25)/ 81 Atk (+25)/ 60 Def (+20)/ 87 SpA (+25)/ 70 SpD (+26)/ 121 Spe (+50)
Type: Water
Abilities: Torrent, Protean (HA)
New Moves: Leaf Burst, Sand Burst (70 BP Ground move, 15 PP)
Justification: You’re fucking using Protean on this set and you’re gonna like it. You will most likely always use Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, and U-turn, but you have an option for your fourth move. This set usually uses Hidden Power Grass or Ground, so I gave it Leaf Burst and Sand Burst. I also made it the (hypothetical) third fastest mon in the fucking mod. For the sake of balance, it’s also incredibly frail. The extremely high offensive capabilities mixed with how squishy it is otherwise may serve as the hyperoffensive glass cannon that some here have been asking for. That said, it should still manage to be checked by Manectric at least.

Last edited:

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
:xy/chesnaught:
Pokémon: Chesnaught
Niche: ORAS UU
Stats: 88/107/122/74/75/74 (540)
Type:

Abilities: Rough Skin / Bulletproof (HA)
New Moves: Slack Off
Removed Moves: -

Descriptions:

:ss/doublade:
Pokémon: Doublade
Niche: SS NU
Stats: 59/110/150/45/49/35 (448)
Type:

Abilities: Hyper Cutter
New Moves: -

Descriptions:

:xy/malamar:
Pokémon: Malamar
Niche: ORAS NU
Stats: 89/92/98/68/95/78 (520)
Type:

Abilities: Contrary / Suction Cups / Infiltrator (HA)
New Moves: Darkest Lariat, Zen Headbutt

Descriptions:

:xy/diancie:
Pokémon: Diancie
Niche: SS NU
Stats: 50/100/150/100/150/50 (600)
Type:

Abilities: Clear Body
New Moves: Moonlight

Descriptions:

:sm/volcanion:
Pokémon: Volcanion
Niche: SM UU
Stats: 80/110/120/110/90/70 (580)
Type:

Abilities: Water Absorb
New Moves: Slack Off, Thunder Burst

Descriptions:

Last edited:
:ss/dragalge:
Pokémon: Dragalge
Niche: SS NU (Pivot, Specs Breaker)
Stats: 65/75/90/97/123/44
Type:

Abilities: Regenerator/Adaptability

Descriptions: A nice good bulky offensive mon with good a good defense profile. It’s an amazing counter to Keldeo and breloom. I gave it regenerator as it ran some vest sets and regenerator can help with that. And also let’s it do it’s bulky breaker job a lot easier. Adapt can be used on more offensive sets as well.

:ss/greninja:
Pokémon: Greninja
Niche: SM OU (Offensive spiker)
Stats: 72/90/67/90/71/120
Type:
1645888385594.png
1645888398298.png

Abilities: Torrent/Protean
New Moves:
Removed Moves: Gunk Shot
New Item: Smoke Bomb (If the holder is Greninja, perform’s dig in 1 turn and dig has + 20 bp.)

Descriptions: Greninja was a good offensive spikes setter than could abuse both physical and special sets. It had a lot of variety in its sets, and was a great mon for utility. I gave greninja more attack to match its special sets, and smoke bomb to replace z dig. Removed gunk shot cause that is broken. The powerful combo of taunt + protean shadow sneak is very great for denying both Defog and rapid spin attempts. However, Musharna could be a bit annoying to set spikes against, even though pjab scares it quite a bit. Greninja suffers from a 4mms wanting to run hydro pump, dig, taunt, spikes, shadow sneak, tspikes, and dark pulse all it one set. And yes I could have just given greninja earthquake, but I’m afraid that could be too strong so giving it an item limitation makes sense to me.

Last edited:

Pokémon: Zygarde-Complete
Niche: SM Uber - Defensive Wall
Stats: 166 / 75 / 81 / 71 / 65 / 50 (-50 HP, -25 Atk, -40 Def, -20 SpA, -30 SpDef, -35 Spe)
Type:
Dragon
Ground

Abilities: Pressure
New Moves: Rapid Spin
Removed Moves: Dragon Dance, Coil

Description: A big, fat wall. A substantial stats overhaul was needed to compensate for the fact that this form normally only appears when Zyg goes below 50% health. It has some obvious weaknesses and shouldn't be too hard to deal with thanks to the many pokemon who can threaten it with ice type attacks (looking at you, Genesect). It retains Glare and Dragon Tail, to not be too passive, and Thousand Arrows to annoy Flying Types and the many Levitating mons out there (we really need a mold breaker Eq user, don’t we), including Eelektross. Since its sweeper element is taken away with Dragon Dance and Coil, I gave it Rapid Spin so it fits more easily into a team, and added Pressure which shouldn’t be too oppressive while still making its presence on the field impactful.

Pokémon: Sliggoo (Not Eviolite compatible)
Niche: XY NU - Special Tank
Stats: 78 / 90 / 83 / 98 / 133 / 67 (+10 HP, +15 Atk, +30 Def, +15 SpA, +20 SpDef, +7 Spe)
Type:
Dragon
Water

Abilities: Gooey / Hydration / Sap Sipper
New Moves: Recover, Earthquake, Liquidation, Surf, Body Press
Removed Moves:

Description: Because Sliggoo was sometimes played with muddy water in its eviolite tank moveset, I thought adding the water type would be fitting. This along with its ability Sap Sipper, which finds greater use thanks to its grass neutrality, allows it to reliably answer sun teams, and switch into special threats like Mesprit, Genesect, Rotom-Heat and Venomoth. Overall, would make for good defensive glue in a balance team, but it doesn’t provide much utility outside of that. It can also still pull off the curse sets it sometimes ran, thanks to a new moveslot freed up by not needing to use Resttalk, and its access to Body Press and Earthquake.

Last edited:

ViZar

your toast is burned
24 warning

here are some thoughts
:ss/zygarde:
Pokémon: Zygarde
Niche: XY OU
Stats: 108 / 90 / 110 / 80 / 80 / 85 (BST: 553)
Type:

Abilities: Aura Break / Illuminate (HA)
New Moves: Recover

Description: defensive coil woooo (WIP)
This one is too good. First off, Thousand Waves and Thousand Arrows are not in Gen 6, so you technically have moves that fit its niche. Even if this was a Gen 7 set, Thousand Arrows is too good on this mon since it is essentially Zygarde with a bit worse stats and recovery. I suggest you to remove Twaves

Type:

New Moves: Dragon Hammer*
Move Alterations: Dragon Hammer - 120 BP, 1/3 recoil
Descriptions: We have very few Rock types, and very few Dragon types, so say hello to Tyrantrum! Honestly, I don't think Tyrantrum needs many buffs to fit into this meta. This meta has similar speed tiers to SS RU, a metagame Tyrantrum already finds itself viable in, and it certainly has the power necessary to punch holes in teams with it's incredibly strong coverage. With Scarf it can outspeed and KO the fast, frailer attackers, meanwhile with Band Tyrantrum finds itself able to break walls slower than it. Overall, I believe Tyrantrum already has all it needs to settle into the Multiverse meta just fine. The one buff I decided to give it was copy-pasting Bust a Move Dragon Hammer over to this mon, a 120 BP STAB that Tyrantrum can abuse thanks to its ability Rock Head. This one little buff gives Tyrantrum a bit more flexibility, not having to lock itself into a fight with Outrage. G-Luke also suggested giving a buff to Sp.Def, and I don't imagine +10 special def will make the mon too broken, so I also gave it that.
Really minor thing, but I would rename Dragon Hammer since it's a move that already exists. Just a name change for the move, nothing else.

I was going to talk about :greninja: and :zygarde-complete: too but after a lot of calcing and thinking, I figured that they are manageable in this meta. The rest looks good, eventhough we only 18 subs, but that's more Gen 6's fault so yeah. Gen 7 and 8 allow for more creativity and more subs.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just doing some niche strats here, because I think everyone has done most of the major stuff.

:xy/helioptile:
Pokémon: Helioptile [Eviolite Incompatible]
Niche: [XY LC] Offensive Pivot, Paralysis Inducer
Stats: 82 HP / 55 Atk / 116 Def / 101 SpA / 90 SpD / 97 Spe [BST: 531]
Type:

Abilities: Dry Skin / Solar Power | HA: Sand Veil
Descriptions: Helioptile in LC served a hyper specific niche in Gen 6, which enabled it to compete with the likes of Chinchou - Glare and to a lesser extent U-turn. Helioptile commonly ran heavy defense and speed investment and went around U-turning and spreading Glares. So I shifted the stats so that this spread could be facilitated as much as possible.

:xy/delphox:
Pokémon: Delphox
Niche: [XY RU] Special Wallbreaker, Choice Scarf user
Stats: 79 HP / 64 Atk / 72 Def / 114 SpA / 110 SpD / 104 Spe (+4 HP, -5 Atk, +10 SpD)
Type:

Abilities: Blaze | HA: Magician
New Moves: U-turn, Meteor Beam
Descriptions: Delphox ran wallbreaker sets and Choice Scarf sets in Gen 6 RU, so these buffs are made to bolster the effectiveness of both sets. Calm Mind has access to Meteor Beam + Magician Shenanigans or can just boost and go ham with Blaze. On the other Hand, 104 is a pretty flexible speed tier that allows it to get the jump on alot of stuff at +1, while not necessarily being a top tier Scarf user since it misses the precious 110 speed tier.

:xy/gogoat:
Pokémon: Gogoat
Niche: [SM PU] Set Up Sweeper (Bulk Up), Physical Wall
Stats: 123 HP / 100 Atk / 81 Def / 97 SpA / 62 SpD / 68 Spe (Swap Defense and Special Defense)
Type:

Abilities: Grass Pelt* | HA: Sap Sipper
Grass Pelt - Summons Grassy Terrain upon being hit by a move.
New Moves: Power Whip
Descriptions: Gogoat has promising stats, a respectful movepool and a plain yet efficient typing. But the mon was simply outclassed all the way up throughout. But not here. Grass types are not too prevalent in this metagame, and certainly none with a physically defensive leaning. Gogoat here can serve as a hodgepodge of Tapu Bulu and Tangrowth - not as much utility as either, but has its own unique benefits that can get it the leg up it needs. Grass Pelt has historically been a terrible Terrain ability so at least this modification makes it a lot better and gives us our first Terrain.

Voden

formerly megaspoopy000
:talonflame:
Pokémon: Talonflame
Niche: ((XY OU)) Pivot, Sweeper, Wallbreaker
Stats: 98/76/71/74/71/126 (565 BST) (+20 HP, -5 Atk, +2 Spd)
Type:

Abilities: Reckless / Tempest Wings (HA)
New Moves: nada wachin
Tempest Wings: gen 6 gale wings
Descriptions: gen 6 talo was dope back then, if a little overwhelming sometimes. Not in this meta tho, completely walled by Rhyperior and Rotom, 2 prominent pokemon in the meta. Gets checked by manectric, mawile, golem, etc when not running fire stab, so yeah.

ViZar

your toast is burned
Not exactly a copypasta, since I changed some stuff.

It's time to vote now! There is an extended explanation for the Voting rules below, but I'll provide you a TL;DR version.
  • Vote for a maximum of 8 submission (you can vote for less, but 8 is recommended)
  • 2 Self Votes are allowed but they can't be 1st place and one of them can't be 3rd place
  • Specify which sub you are voting for! Either by mentioning its niche or submitter (Votes that don't follow this rule won't be counted)

Voting is pretty easy to understand. You have to vote for 8 Pokemon (more or less votes will not count) and they have to be ordered (meaning the 1st place has more points than the 8th place) and Self Votes are allowed, but they can't be 1st place and you can only vote for yourself 2 times. When voting for a Pokemon, you should also mention its niche, cause this makes it clearer when a Pokemon has been subbed more than once. If there are two subs which cover the same Pokemon and the same Niche, then mention the name of the submitter as well.
Person A submitted: :venusaur::kangaskhan::chansey::zapdos::exeggutor::alakazam::moltres:(bw ru):starmie:(ss nu)
Person B submitted: :snorlax::charizard::starmie:(adv ou):articuno::arcanine: (This person only submitted 5 mons, which is okay)
Person C submitted: :blastoise::persian::beedrill::marowak::dragonite::slowbro::tentacruel::moltres:(bw ru)
  1. :beedrill: (ORAS UU)
  2. :Venusaur:(DPP UU) (SV)
  3. :Zapdos: (RBY OU) (SV)
  4. :moltres: (BW RU from Person C)
  5. :starmie: (ADV OU)
  6. :charizard: (SM OU)
  7. :slowbro: (RBY OU)
  8. :dragonite: (DPP OU)

Voting will end on 5th March at 4 pm (GMT+1)!

ViZar

your toast is burned
Please Welcome our new Pokemon...

:xy/chesnaught:
Pokémon: Chesnaught
Niche: ORAS UU
Stats: 88/107/122/74/75/74 (540)
Type:

Abilities: Rough Skin / Bulletproof (HA)
New Moves: Slack Off

Descriptions:
:xy/delphox:
Pokémon: Delphox
Niche: [XY RU] Special Wallbreaker, Choice Scarf user
Stats: 79 HP / 64 Atk / 72 Def / 114 SpA / 110 SpD / 104 Spe (+4 HP, -5 Atk, +10 SpD)
Type:

Abilities: Blaze | HA: Magician
New Moves: U-turn, Meteor Beam
Descriptions: Delphox ran wallbreaker sets and Choice Scarf sets in Gen 6 RU, so these buffs are made to bolster the effectiveness of both sets. Calm Mind has access to Meteor Beam + Magician Shenanigans or can just boost and go ham with Blaze. On the other Hand, 104 is a pretty flexible speed tier that allows it to get the jump on alot of stuff at +1, while not necessarily being a top tier Scarf user since it misses the precious 110 speed tier.
:ss/greninja:
Pokémon: Greninja
Niche: SM OU (Offensive spiker)
Stats: 72/90/67/90/71/120
Type: View attachment 409476 View attachment 409477
Abilities: Torrent/Protean
New Moves:
Removed Moves: Gunk Shot
New Item: Smoke Bomb (If the holder is Greninja, perform’s dig in 1 turn and dig has + 20 bp.)

Descriptions: Greninja was a good offensive spikes setter than could abuse both physical and special sets. It had a lot of variety in its sets, and was a great mon for utility. I gave greninja more attack to match its special sets, and smoke bomb to replace z dig. Removed gunk shot cause that is broken. The powerful combo of taunt + protean shadow sneak is very great for denying both Defog and rapid spin attempts. However, Musharna could be a bit annoying to set spikes against, even though pjab scares it quite a bit. Greninja suffers from a 4mms wanting to run hydro pump, dig, taunt, spikes, shadow sneak, tspikes, and dark pulse all it one set. And yes I could have just given greninja earthquake, but I’m afraid that could be too strong so giving it an item limitation makes sense to me.
:xy/gogoat:
Pokémon: Gogoat
Niche: [SM PU] Set Up Sweeper (Bulk Up), Physical Wall
Stats: 123 HP / 100 Atk / 81 Def / 97 SpA / 62 SpD / 68 Spe (Swap Defense and Special Defense)
Type:

Abilities: Grass Pelt* | HA: Sap Sipper
Grass Pelt - Summons Grassy Terrain upon being hit by a move.
New Moves: Power Whip
Descriptions: Gogoat has promising stats, a respectful movepool and a plain yet efficient typing. But the mon was simply outclassed all the way up throughout. But not here. Grass types are not too prevalent in this metagame, and certainly none with a physically defensive leaning. Gogoat here can serve as a hodgepodge of Tapu Bulu and Tangrowth - not as much utility as either, but has its own unique benefits that can get it the leg up it needs. Grass Pelt has historically been a terrible Terrain ability so at least this modification makes it a lot better and gives us our first Terrain.
:ss/dragalge:
Pokémon: Dragalge
Niche: SS NU (Pivot, Specs Breaker)
Stats: 65/75/90/97/123/44
Type:

Abilities: Regenerator/Adaptability

Descriptions: A nice good bulky offensive mon with good a good defense profile. It’s an amazing counter to Keldeo and breloom. I gave it regenerator as it ran some vest sets and regenerator can help with that. And also let’s it do it’s bulky breaker job a lot easier. Adapt can be used on more offensive sets as well.
Type:

New Moves: Absolute Impact
Custom Move: Absolute Impact - Dragon type, Physical, 120 BP, 1/3 recoil, 15 (Max 24) PP
Descriptions: We have very few Rock types, and very few Dragon types, so say hello to Tyrantrum! Honestly, I don't think Tyrantrum needs many buffs to fit into this meta. This meta has similar speed tiers to SS RU, a metagame Tyrantrum already finds itself viable in, and it certainly has the power necessary to punch holes in teams with it's incredibly strong coverage. With Scarf it can outspeed and KO the fast, frailer attackers, meanwhile with Band Tyrantrum finds itself able to break walls slower than it. Overall, I believe Tyrantrum already has all it needs to settle into the Multiverse meta just fine. The one buff I decided to give it was copy-pasting Bust a Move Dragon Hammer over to this mon, renamed to Absolute Impact, a 120 BP STAB that Tyrantrum can abuse thanks to its ability Rock Head. This one little buff gives Tyrantrum a bit more flexibility, not having to lock itself into a fight with Outrage. G-Luke also suggested giving a buff to Sp.Def, and I don't imagine +10 special def will make the mon too broken, so I also gave it that.

Pokémon: Sliggoo (Not Eviolite compatible)
Niche: XY NU - Special Tank
Stats: 78 / 90 / 83 / 98 / 133 / 67 (+10 HP, +15 Atk, +30 Def, +15 SpA, +20 SpDef, +7 Spe)
Type:
Dragon
Water

Abilities: Gooey / Hydration / Sap Sipper
New Moves: Recover, Earthquake, Liquidation, Surf, Body Press
Removed Moves:

Description: Because Sliggoo was sometimes played with muddy water in its eviolite tank moveset, I thought adding the water type would be fitting. This along with its ability Sap Sipper, which finds greater use thanks to its grass neutrality, allows it to reliably answer sun teams, and switch into special threats like Mesprit, Genesect, Rotom-Heat and Venomoth. Overall, would make for good defensive glue in a balance team, but it doesn’t provide much utility outside of that. It can also still pull off the curse sets it sometimes ran, thanks to a new moveslot freed up by not needing to use Resttalk, and its access to Body Press and Earthquake.
:xy/avalugg:
Pokémon: Avalugg
Niche: SS OU
Stats: 95 / 117 / 184 / 44 / 76 / 28 (+30 SpD)
Type:

Abilities: Sturdy / Technician
Descriptions: WIP (body press go brrrr. Sturdy is the preferred option for walling, but since its best STABs are Avalanche and Icicle Spear, you can use Technician for consistency)
Generation 6 is the first and currently only slate that gave us all Starters. The other Pokemon aren't bad either, providing some cool defensive options and unique offensive Pokemon.

We will do a little break, so that people can prepare Submission for Generation 7. Keep in that Alola forms count as Generation 7 Pokemon.​

ViZar

your toast is burned

:ss/decidueye::ss/incineroar::ss/primarina:
Slate 7: Back on the Road

Pick up to 8 Generation 7 Pokemon and submit any niche you want. The first post still provides a guide on how to submit.

Code:
[B]Pokémon[/B]:
[B]Niche[/B]:
[B]Stats[/B]:
[B]Type[/B]: [IMG]http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/types/.png[/IMG][IMG]http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/types/.png[/IMG]
[B]Abilities[/B]:
[B]New Moves[/B]:
[B]Removed Moves[/B]:

[B]Descriptions[/B]:

Submission will close on Sunday (13th March) at 4 pm (GMT +1)​

Blue streak, speeds by-
:ss/sandslash-alola:
Pokémon: Alolan Sandslash
Niche: SM PU - Offensive Support
Stats: 90 HP (+15)/ 120 Atk (+20)/ 120 Def / 30 SpA (+5)/ 85 SpD (+20)/ 85 Spe (+20)
Types: Ice/Dark
Ability: Refrigerate, Slush Rush (HA)
Removed Move: Iron Head
Justification: Wow this has the same abilities as my Aurorus, that’s crazy. Allow me to explain why. Alolan Sandslash already has Slush Rush, and I’m a fan of the ability when it’s not on an arcto fossil from the next generation over. It turns the respectable speed tier I made this into an absolute nightmare in Hail sets. For Refrigerate, all I need is three words: Ice Rapid Spin. A Rapid Spinner that ignores ghost immunity can be incredibly useful for hazard control, along with picking up a bit of speed. Refrigerate also gives you STAB Crush Claw, which ends up with 5 more BP and 5% more accuracy than Icicle Crash. There’s also the option to use Stealth Rock over Rapid Spin. As for your other moves, you have Knock Off and Earthquake for coverage. You’re still gonna be worrying a lot about Fighting moves, even with the new type, but you’d be surprised at how much a STAB Knock Off could do.

MMMMMMMMONKEEEEEEEEEEEY :)
:ss/oranguru:
Pokémon: Oranguru
Niche: SM PU - Trick Room
Stats: 90 HP / 45 Atk (-15)/ 90 Def (+10)/ 110 SpA (+20)/ 110 SpD / 45 Spe (-15)
Types: Normal/Psychic
Abilities: Inner Focus, Symbiosis, Analytic (HA)
Justification: Given that Organguru only has one listed set on Smogon, this should be pretty straightforward. The set mentions being overshadowed by Beheeyem for 3 reasons: stats, type, and ability. I'd like to keep the types but I added a nice amount of Special Attack along with some Defense. The Speed drop arguably buffs this pokemon as well, now that it gets Analytic. The drop also allows this to act faster in Trick Room, which this sets up. With your other move slots, you want to use Psychic, Nasty Plot, and either Thunderbolt or Focus Blast.

BIG BUG
:ss/Golisopod:
Pokémon: Golisopod
Niche: SM RU - Revenge Killer
Stats: 75 HP / 105 Atk (-20)/ 140 Def / 50 SpA (-10)/ 90 SpD / 50 Spe (+10)
Ability: Stakeout
Types: Bug/Water
Justification: Ever since I first entered the world of Pet Mods a bit under a year ago, I have often approached slates with one question: “How do I make this Pokémon do its job better?” My first slate had me ask this question with Golisopod. Specifically, I wondered how I can change its ability so it wasn’t hot garbage. I still appreciated the unique idea of an ability focused around switching out, so I did my best to include that. I ended up with a fusion between Golisopod and Tapu Koko called Tapu Golo, whose ability had it set Electric Terrain upon switching out. It got zero votes. However, this mod has given me another chance. I didn’t plan on making a brand new ability here, so I asked a friend of mine for an ability that would buff Golisopod without breaking it. The first thing he said was Stakeout, and ability held only by the Yungoos and Nickit lines. For a First Impression user such as this, it was simply perfect. Otherwise this plays exactly like a normal Golisopod. Slap Leech Life, Liquidation, and Aqua Jet on it and you’re all set.

With Golisopod and now Mimikyu, this slate’s looking like my old Mix and Mega teams
:ss/mimikyu:
Pokémon: Mimikyu
Niche: SS RU - Setup Sweeper
Stats: 55 HP / 90 Atk / 80 Def / 50 SpA / 105 SpD / 106 Spe (+10)
Ability: Disguise
Types: Ghost/Fairy
New Move: Poltergeist
Justification: Hey look, it’s Mimikyu with a minor speed buff to better fit its hyperoffensive role and a STAB move it should’ve fucking had in the first place. It’s here because I like Mimikyu a lot and think it’s ability’s unique and cool, and I’m a big fan of unique and rare abilities if you couldn’t already tell. Steel types still fuck this thing up big time. This one’s pretty straightforward, I don’t know what else to say.

I love technicalities!
:ss/Hakamo-o:
Pokémon: Hakamo’o (Eviolite Incompatible)
Niche: SS NFE - Setup Sweeper
Stats: 69 HP (+14)/ 93 Atk (+18)/ 108 Def (+18)/ 65 SpA / 88 SpD (+18)/ 83 Spe (+18)
Abilities: Bulletproof, Iron Fist, Soundproof (HA)
Types: Steel/Fighting
New Move: Meteor Mash
Removed Moves: Dual Chop, Substitute
Justification: Ddancer that loves punching people. I removed Substitute so it can’t be abused with a now boosted Drain Punch, and removed Dual Chop to highlight that this set doesn’t necessarily need to use a Dragon move, as it often opted for Iron Head (or in this case Meteor Mash). That said, given the open moveslot, you may want to keep Dragon Claw around for Flygon.

Between Golisopod and Tapu Koko, this slate’s looking like my first Fusion Evolution (and by extension my first Pet Mods) post
:ss/Tapu-koko:
Pokémon: Tapu Koko
Niche: SM OU - Z Offensive
Stats: 70 HP / 115 Atk / 85 Def / 65 SpA (-30)/ 75 SpD / 110 Spe (-20)
Ability: Electric Surge
Types: Electric/Fairy
New Move: Ice Fang
Removed Moves: Discharge, Calm Mind, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Dazzling Gleam, Grass Knot, Light Screen, Reflect
Custom Item: Kokonium Z - Electrium Z but just for Tapu Koko
Justification: I had to put in some work to make sure this didn’t overshadow the other Electric types, but I think I worked it out. I took Tapu Koko’s special stat and movepool and threw it out the window, along with screens for good measure. I also gave it a speed stat that’s more representative of fast Pokémon within this mod. I then gave it Ice Fang to replace Hidden Power Ice and a custom Z Crystal with the purpose of making a physical Electric mon viable. Your other two moveslots will be filled by U-Turn to run from bulky Ground types and set up Electric Terrain later as well as the option between Roost or Taunt, depending on what you want this to act as. You don't have use for Fairy type for damage but it allows for safer switches into Dragon moves, among others.

Last edited:
:ss/araquanid:
Pokémon: Araquanid
Niche: Offensive Webs Setter
Stats: 68/75/100/50/132/56
Type:

Abilities: Water Bubble/Water Absorb
New Moves: U-Turn, Aqua Jet, Taunt

Descriptions: Arqaunid acts as our tier’s first webs setter. I gave araquanid U-Turn so it can keep offensive momentum against defoggers for its teammates, aquajet gives it a better MU against offense, and taunt let’s it deny defoggers so it can set Webs better. It’s defensive typing and special defense let’s it come in on threats like Keldeo, Landorus, Greninja etc and use those opportunities to attack or set webs. I buffed it’s physical defense and attack so it can fair better against the tier. and it’s speed so it can outspeed max speed rhyperior.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)