Tournament Multi Factory Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSB

Dreaming of a shore bordering another world
is a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Opponent has been busy with no internet for a while so gonna call for an extension.

pinorska

Banned deucer.
im not sure if i qualify for act or extension, read wall, my opponent didnt give a specific time and was only on for a tiny bit, i've been on almost all night

RSB

Dreaming of a shore bordering another world
is a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Co-hosted by Clementine and Chains of Markov

Logo by Clementine
Welcome to the first annual Multi Factory Open! This tournament is your chance to showcase your skills in five separate factory tiers in a single elimination best-of-3 series. These formats are Gen 6 Battle Factory, Gen 7 Battle Factory, Gen 7 BSS Factory, Gen 8 BSS Factory, and Gen 7 Monotype Battle Factory.
This tournament is part of our ongoing Rands Slam circuit. Stay tuned after this tour for news about the next one!​

How does the tour work?
Contact your opponent on their Smogon wall and decide on a time to battle.
Of the five formats only three will be played, to be determined in a BAN-BAN-PICK-PICK fashion as follows:
1. Use /pick name1, name2 to decide who bans first.
2. The person picked bans one of the formats, then the other player bans one.
3. The second player to ban a format picks one of the remaining formats, and then the other player does so.
4. The format not picked or banned gets played first, after which the format picked by the loser of the previous game gets played. This ends when either player has 2 wins and becomes the match winner.

Please note:

1. All scheduling attempts MUST be done publicly on Smogon Walls. No other proof of communication will count for act calls regarding scheduling attempts.
2. You MUST post replays of your wins.

We strongly recommend familiarizing yourself with the Smogon Tournament Rules and General Guidelines, if you haven’t already. If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to contact the tour hosts, Clementine, Chains of Markov, or myself, here on Smogon.

When spectating Rands Slam battles, do not ghost. Ask yourself, “Would my comment reveal information that hasn’t already been explicitly revealed in this battle?” Examples of ghosting include pointing out that an unexpectedly fast Pokemon must be holding a Choice Scarf, that a Zoroark’s disguised level proves it’s a Zoroark, etc.

TeamCharm  vs  JonahRamone
memedose46  vs  Monkey
longhiep341  vs  Toy Time King
Dark Shion  vs  MultiAmmiratore
Drifting  vs  Blui
Da Pizza Man  vs  queso
Tarrembeau  vs  RichardMillePlain
za  vs  Emboar02
gorex  vs  martinvtran
pokemon4eva  vs  Wilski780
Le Dieunnotor  vs  pokem1399
Wigglytuff  vs  ariesbk
Jordy004 vs  jay
Potatochan  vs  Uta The Clown
TpOi2006  vs  El químico del pueblucho
BetelNutCEO  vs  Fluore
pyresword  vs  RaJ.Shoot
Forsh  vs  MugiwaraLux
MichaelderBeste2  vs  Tails72
Xerche  vs  Commy
KaiserKaiba  vs  velvet
Luchik  vs  Tuthur
Mr.Bossaru  vs  Xiri
Sylveon used calm mind  vs  Swiffix
MOHAMEDALL  vs  gubolumpkinz
articoo  vs  Banbadoro
Piapia  vs  Wubben
teresbahji  vs  LoSconosciuto
Lady Writer  vs  Betathunder
RSB  vs  roxiee
Nick.see  vs  Casual dot exe
Seo.  vs  LordST

If you have an EXTENSION, the deadline for your games is Wednesday, July 27th, 11:59PM GMT-4.

THE DEADLINE FOR THE ROUND IS SUNDAY, JULY 31st, 11:59PM GMT-4. GOOD LUCK, AND HAVE FUN!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)