Ability: Technician
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 248 HP / 152 Def / 108 SpD
Impish Nature
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch
- Thief
- U-turn

Scizor is our main pivot of the team and has become a very good offensive mon this gen, gaining Close combat has made Scizor a slightly better mon offensively , though this did mean that it lost Knock off and Roost which made it a much less supportive/ defensive mon this gen. While this mon no longer has recovery, its typing and ability's and stats can make it a good pivoting mon for setting up my other teamates and killing offensive threats like Iron Valient and Roaring Moon.
I've decided to use a defensive Scizor in order to survive attacks from Choice Band Roaring Moon and Iron Valient and then possibly revenge kill said threats.
This mon's stab U-turn allows for very great pivoting and extra damage so i can kill things.

Toxapex @ Red Card
Ability: Regenerator
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Toxic Spikes
- Icy Wind
- Recover
- Haze

While this mon has fallen out of favor because of some certain events , i still think this mon has some good defensive potential and can be used for stopping sweeps easily or making my opponent waste a turn trying to switch back in with red card. I have decided to use Tera type Water in order to get rid of our Ground weakness and keep a very good defensive typing. I've decided to use Icy wind over other options for the speed debuff and Tspikes because hazards.

Iron Valiant @ Booster Energy
Ability: Quark Drive
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Moonblast
- Psychic

This mon has been dominating in the scene of singles and i have been in need of a good special fairy type that has very good coverage and stats, This mons whole game is very basic and honestly not worth explaining. Blah Blah Blah me press calm mind them press attacking moves six times har har har.
Yea, Good mon, Good stats, very mind numbing.

Dragapult @ Choice Band
Ability: Infiltrator
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
- Outrage
- U-turn
- Sucker Punch
- Tera Blast

Lately i've been shifting from a Specs set to a Banded set with Dragapult. This mon is still one of the fastest in the tier and can run through teams easily with tera ghost tera blast. I would love to use Clear Body but because Shed Tail is so popular i really cant at the moment which is quite annoying. While i do not think Sucker Punch is reliable its the only dark move Pult learns so i am stuck with it. Tera Blast ghost is very reliable and good for me so far.

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 124 HP / 252 SpD / 132 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Dragon Tail

At first i was hesitant about using a 2nd dragon type, but i cant resist using one of my favorite mons considering Garchomp has been given spikes and I needed the ground type. The struggle for this mon is REAL with the amounts of Chein-pao running around the place. I've decided on using a hazard stack Dragon Tail set
on Garchomp and Rocky Helmet for That little annoying fuck rat named Maushold. This mon is really just there to fill out the holes in the team.

Corviknight @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- U-turn
- Brave Bird

This mon is also here to fill out holes in this team and have another good pivot / some good hazard removal so its honestly quite self explanitory honestly.

PLEASE NOTE MOST SETS ARE INFACT EXPERIMENTAL AND WILL BE EDITED. I WILL EDIT THIS FORUM AS THIS TEAM GOES ON AND EVOLVES AND CHANGES WILL BE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE, GOOD DAY!

EDITS:
Toxapex now has chilling water. Garchomp and Corv have switched items. Iron Val now has focus blast over psychic.

Last edited:
Hey dude (sorry if that’s not your preferred pronound) can you pls explain the evs and some useful calls would be nice anotherthing your only allowed to post an rtm here every 14 days
ok for the rate
move set changes
Firstly I would run focus blast instead of psychic on :iron valiant: that way you can deal with Defensive steels
And running Rocky helmet on corve would make it even easier to deal with :maushold: I’d replace the Rocky helmet on the :garchomp:with leftover because it doesn’t have recovery but :corviknight: dose also having stealth rock on :garchomp: instead of spikes because your team appropriate rocks.
and making :toxapex: max defence max hp
pokemon changes
:sv/Garchomp: -> :sv/blissey: or :sv/chansey:
So you can deal with spatk moves
:blissey: set

Blissey (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled

:Chansey: set

Chansey @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled
flaws
firstly your team struggles to deal instant damage maybe having A Pokémon that deals a lot of dmg (nevermind I forgot you had dragapult)
secondly no replays

Last edited:
Hey dude (sorry if that’s not your preferred pronound) can you pls explain the evs and some useful calls would be nice anotherthing your only allowed to post an rtm here every 14 days
ok for the rate
move set changes
Firstly I would run focus blast instead of psychic on :iron valiant: that way you can deal with Defensive steels
And running Rocky helmet on corve would make it even easier to deal with :maushold: I’d replace the Rocky helmet on the :garchomp:with leftover because it doesn’t have recovery but :corviknight: dose also having stealth rock on :garchomp: instead of spikes because your team appropriate rocks.
and making :toxapex: max defence max hp
pokemon changes
:sv/Garchomp: -> :sv/blissey: or :sv/chansey:
So you can deal with spatk moves
:blissey: set

Blissey (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled

:Chansey: set

Chansey @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled
I cant replace garchomp because i really need the ground type because corv gets ruined by electric attacks and volt switch still exist,
other then that i will be adding most of what you set to the edits/updates at the bottom, also i wanted to delete my other post but idk how to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)