Moody Clause Test Voter Identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

Post if you are one of the people on the ladder in the screenshot. If you are not on the screenshot but qualified, you may post with an appropriate screenshot. Post to identify even if you have already done so in another thread.

Sorry for the delay.

confirming as little chino

it's been a while since i earned reqs, so the account has decayed a bit. here's the screen:

Imma Fly

Who needs wings when you have Rokushiki?

Confirming as dERPBOY, my rank and deviation has decayed slightly since I got the requirements quite some time ago (as seen in the screenshot).

Confirming as Cristal. Got the reqs a while ago but didn't save a screen. The proof is on Alexander's/Haunter screenshots though.

Focus

Ubers Tester Extraordinaire
Confirming as Focus14. Yeah...it looks like I got a single point of decay since I first got reqs a while back, so here is my screenshot from April 7:

Confirming as Chirac. I did the reqs a week ago, but i've continued to play with a team with the 4 Moody users, just to annoy the ladder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)