Denied Monthly Featured Replays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhhh.

What makes a replay "funny" depends on the individual in particular, and as we all know, humour is pretty subjective. It's because of this that I'd rather avoid including any gimmicky battles for the sake of satire, if possible, in the off-chance that it'll spoil the rest of the article or generally just look bad to most readers. Honestly, it'd be much easier and a lot more interesting seeing an intense match with both players utilizing some great strategies than seeing a match could be arguably humorous.

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
I came up with this the other day too, what a coincidence

I think IS would have been a more appropriate place to post this, I don't think making this a Player exclusive makes sense? It especially doesn't make sense with the e-zine format. I think every 3 days-1 week we should aggregate things like Smogtour battles and post them on FB/twitter

Being timely about this is of paramount importance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)