Bewear @ Choice Band
Ability: Fluffy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Hammer Arm
- Return
- Earthquake
- Shadow Claw

I like that Bewear does big damage but it seems its outclassed by Diggersby. I'd like to use a team where Bewear puts in work, set is open to any changes.

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to request a Normal team based around Bewear

Bewear @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Hammer Arm
- Return
- Earthquake
- Shadow Claw

I like that Bewear does big damage but it seems its outclassed by Diggersby. I'd like to use a team where Bewear puts in work, set is open to any changes.
Reserved

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
XannyDevito101
*Choice Band Bewear Team*

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Sticky Web
- Spore
- Nuzzle

Bewear @ Choice Band
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Superpower
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake
- Frustration

Pidgeot-Mega @ Pidgeotite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Defog

Porygon-Z @ Normalium Z
Ability: Adaptability
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Conversion
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam

Diggersby @ Focus Sash
Ability: Huge Power
Happiness: 0
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Frustration
- Earthquake
- Quick Attack

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SpA / 0 Spe
Relaxed Nature
- Transform

I already have a team with Choice Band Bewear so I did not had to make a new one for you. The Bewear set which I am using on the team has Ice Punch over Shadow Claw to beat Pokemon such as Gliscor, Dragonite and Garchomp better. I have used Superpower on Bewear but Hammerarm is fine too if you like that. I am not using HP investment on Bewear as it is naturally bulky on the physical side with its ability Fluffy and the Speed investment is important to outspeed Pokemon such as Mega Venusaur and Jolly Belly Drum Azumarill. As you can tell this is Hyper Offense Normal-type team so Smeargle is here to provide crucial utility support to the team in the form of Stealth Rock and Sticky web, Spore and Nuzzle allows it to cripple opposing teams even more. The team has Mega Pidgeot to deal with Fighting-types such as Mega Gallade, Keldeo and Kommo-o before its Z-move. It also brings U-Turn to the team, bringing in teammates such as Choice Band Bewear to wall break, which is very valuable to an offensive build. It is also the emergency Defog user of the team. Next up, Porygon-Z fills in the role of special set up sweeper with its Normalium Z set, allowing it to clean late game and threaten types such as Flying and Psychic. Next up we have Diggersby with Focus Sash as an item which allows it to revenge kill various threats for the team and set up Swords Dance more recklessly. Lastly, I added in Ditto since it is a great revenge killer and makes sure that an offensive team like this one does not simply loses to opposing set up sweepers. If you have questions regarding the team then feel free to message me.
I also have an alternate team here which I have not play tested : https://pokepast.es/f9ab2d0c520e62c3

Last edited:
Hi all!

After battling a bit last night, I found this set.

Meloetta @ Normalium Z
Ability: Serene Grace
Timid Nature
- Celebrate
- Psychic / Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 224 HP / 204 SpD / 80 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Iron Head
- U-turn

Prefacing this, I grabbed the Jirachi set from a Decem team on here. I feel like Jirachi can help create win conditions for Meloetta with Stealth Rock and spreading paralysis. I know Meloetta's low on the totem pole on the VR rankings and that Z-Celebrate is probably even lesser on the VR, but I feel like it's a hidden gem for Psychic.

Cam

The Colby Covington Of Smogon
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Hi Gorechomp.
This is the version of salazzle you wanted fitted onto a poison team I came up with for you.

Venusaur-Mega @ Venusaurite
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 164 HP / 252 SpD / 92 Spe
Calm Nature
- Giga Drain
- Synthesis
- Leech Seed
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes
- Baneful Bunker
- Recover

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 248 HP / 12 Def / 248 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab
- Fire Blast

Crobat @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Defog
- U-turn

Nihilego @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
Timid Nature
- Power Gem
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stealth Rock

Salazzle @ Life Orb
Ability: Corrosion
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Ground]

So to fit salazzle on poison I feel like Nidoking is the only generic mon to take off, which also sacrifices a stealth rocker. Hence why the role condenses for Nihilego to be a scarfer for speed control and a stealth rocker too. Luckily in matchups that rocks are potent in nihilego is generally quite threatening and allows you to get rocks up anyway. Salazzle is indeed very strong against steel and the life orb set can sweep outright if you get rid of scarfers or if they simply lack a scarfer. When I went to test with Ridley how well the team worked vs steel I had a pretty close matchup against his steel team with scarf excadrill, which is obviously very threatening to poison anyway. Against this I ended up having to force some 50-50s and play pretty aggressive with salazzle so that momentum was kept on my side. I found that it did get a kill every time it came in but I had to get rid of rocks for it to be effective which is slightly unreliable. I found it to be less effective than nidoking overall because I think nidoking is just more threatening and actually lets you get rocks up more freely. But I do enjoy the set and I think it works in some matchups vs fatter teams. Fire blast on muk is mainly so scizor cant set up freely because salazzle doesn't live after rocks + 1 LO hit to most sets.
Overall I think you have to play more aggresively to get good momentum and keep hazards off the field for salazzle to work. But it can work.

Replay vs ridley: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-838031931

Salazzle @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Toxic
- Flamethrower
- Substitute
- Protect

If you ever want to try another set for salazzle this one is quite a pain to deal with because of its fast speed tier and ability it can spread poison to literally everything and its still threatening to steel with flamethrower and being able to poison tran. This also is very strong in poison mirror and vs water so you can toxic pex. another fun set.

Seo.

Nice guys always finish last...
heyyy Mono LC peeps

i was hoping to get a dragon mono LC team around Dratini, you can get creative with the set if needed. Thank you!

Dratini @ Life Orb
Level: 5
Ability: Shed Skin
EVs: 164 Atk / 196 SpA / 116 Spe
IVs: 17 HP
Rash Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Extreme Speed
- Iron Tail
- Fire Blast

Moosical

big yikes
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Seo.
https://pokepast.es/0a9aa9ed0db5e91e

Baby dragons suck.

I changed your Dratini to thunderbolt instead of Iron Tail as fairies don't exist in Mono LC. You could alternatively use Surf if you were trying to target the Rock matchup more, but the rest of the team can deal with that more or less. Tyrunt is pretty standard. Gible is for hazards, rock tomb for the flying matchup (although unnecessary) but it also lets you deal with other leads better due to its very mediocre Speed (reached 13 to outspeed all non-scarf at -1) - Shadow Claw is because its moveset sucks and this helps a little with Ghost. Bagon is the offensive Scarf with a plethora of Sheer Force-boosted coverage moves, very mediocre 15 Speed for a scarf though. Axew is another DD booster, but more bulky. The Def EVs let you live +1 HJK from Scraggy and can KO in return with your +1 Superpower, also 16 Speed makes it the fastest Pokemon on your team at +1. Last slot really sucks since baby Dragons has awful choices. I went with Bulletproof Jangmo-o to surprise block annoying moves like Rock Blast, Sludge Bomb, and Shadow Ball. It also serves as a Taunt, which will be your only way to prevent hazards for Tyrunt, but it is a mediocre speed tier for taunt. Alternatively you could use Defog Noibat, but Noibat is an awful Pokemon.

Hi Gorechomp.
This is the version of salazzle you wanted fitted onto a poison team I came up with for you.

Venusaur-Mega @ Venusaurite
EVs: 164 HP / 252 SpD / 92 Spe
Calm Nature
- Giga Drain
- Synthesis
- Leech Seed
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes
- Baneful Bunker
- Recover

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 248 HP / 12 Def / 248 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab
- Fire Blast

Crobat @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Defog
- U-turn

Nihilego @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
Timid Nature
- Power Gem
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stealth Rock

Salazzle @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Ground]

So to fit salazzle on poison I feel like Nidoking is the only generic mon to take off, which also sacrifices a stealth rocker. Hence why the role condenses for Nihilego to be a scarfer for speed control and a stealth rocker too. Luckily in matchups that rocks are potent in nihilego is generally quite threatening and allows you to get rocks up anyway. Salazzle is indeed very strong against steel and the life orb set can sweep outright if you get rid of scarfers or if they simply lack a scarfer. When I went to test with Ridley how well the team worked vs steel I had a pretty close matchup against his steel team with scarf excadrill, which is obviously very threatening to poison anyway. Against this I ended up having to force some 50-50s and play pretty aggressive with salazzle so that momentum was kept on my side. I found that it did get a kill every time it came in but I had to get rid of rocks for it to be effective which is slightly unreliable. I found it to be less effective than nidoking overall because I think nidoking is just more threatening and actually lets you get rocks up more freely. But I do enjoy the set and I think it works in some matchups vs fatter teams. Fire blast on muk is mainly so scizor cant set up freely because salazzle doesn't live after rocks + 1 LO hit to most sets.
Overall I think you have to play more aggresively to get good momentum and keep hazards off the field for salazzle to work. But it can work.

Replay vs ridley: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-838031931

Salazzle @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Toxic
- Flamethrower
- Substitute
- Protect

If you ever want to try another set for salazzle this one is quite a pain to deal with because of its fast speed tier and ability it can spread poison to literally everything and its still threatening to steel with flamethrower and being able to poison tran. This also is very strong in poison mirror and vs water so you can toxic pex. another fun set.
Thanks, my man

Tapu Lele @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 212 HP / 112 SpA / 8 SpD / 176 Spe
Calm Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Taunt
- Moonblast
- Protect

Metagross @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Zen Headbutt
- Thunder Punch
- Protect

Hello all, I'm back asking for another Mono OM team, this time in the rarely explored Mono Doubles. Mono Psychic is really dangerous because of Psychic Terrain and so many hard hitters, so I thought this would be a good start. As always, builders can change sets if need be (tho one thing I think would be neat in addition is Genesis Supernova Mew as a "secondary terrain setter" of sorts - no pressure to force it in). Happy Holidays to all!

hiya, i'd like to be requesting a mono uber team (steel) based on necrozma-dusk-mane
you may change the set if needed

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Solganium Z
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 36 HP / 252 Atk / 220 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Sunsteel Strike

Thanks!

Requesting a strong grass type team around Serperior..
and also any advice for the 4th move, item, EV spread:
I was looking for a move to hit steel or ice type hard.. anything except Hidden Power?
As I want to use substitute, I picked Leftovers to gain health bits.
Added HP EVs to have good endurance of the substitute, is this good or investing all EVs in SpA and Spe is better?

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 60 HP / 196 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Substitute
- Glare

...and just a question about posting here: How do I post such that the pokemon is visible ?
Thanks in advance. :blobthumbsup:

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Z-Celebrate Meloetta Psychic requested by Keahi

The team importable can be found by clicking on any of the Pokemon sprites. This team is centered around the two you requested. I Fixed Meloetta's moves allowing you to take on a variety of matchups easier such as Steel, Flying, and Water, which this Meloetta set can give a lot of trouble too. I decided to go with Psychic over Psyshock so you can do damage to Swampert and Toxapex, then Thunderbolt nails Skarmory, Celesteela, and Mantine. Finally, Focus Blast rounds out its coverage. The Jirachi set was fine, I fixed its EVs, so it got more recovery from Leftovers and made it Jolly instead of Timid, which was weakening Iron Head. Latias and Victini were the next two options, as Victini gives the team an actual physical wallbreaker and Latias brings in phenomenal support with Healing Wish and Defog, also acting as a revenge killer being able to take on Blacephalon for the team. Finally, Mega Gallade and Alakazam, do not need much explaining as they are excellent in the roles respectively, of wall breaking and acting as a check to dangerous physical attackers such as Mega Sharpedo. Mega Gallade and Alakzam's coverage also make the mirror matchup not as painful.

Have a Merry Christmas!

Requesting a rock team around Minior. You can change up the set if you want ^

Minior @ White Herb
Ability: Shields Down
Shiny: Yes
Adamant Nature
- Acrobatics
- Stone Edge/Substitute
- Earthquake
- Shell Smash

Hi all, I'm requesting an ice type monoteam since I haven't seen many. I'd like a team that uses a Walrein as I find it quite interesting.
Set is open to changes since I'm not the most experienced in mono

Walrein @ Choice Specs
EVs: 116 HP / 252 SpA / 140 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hidden Power Fire
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Blizzard

Hi all, I'm requesting an ice type monoteam since I haven't seen many. I'd like a team that uses a Walrein as I find it quite interesting.
Set is open to changes since I'm not the most experienced in mono

Walrein @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Hidden Power Fire
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Blizzard
Reserved

I've been having some fun trying to make HO hazard stack for a bunch of types recently, so I thought I would request a HO hazard stack ice team (my favorite type, but I love to get others' perspectives on it) feat. Froslass and Weavile.

The Froslass set is a pretty standard lead set. Stop the opponent's status and utility moves w/ Taunt, set Spikes, and then bring down the opponent with you by using Destiny Bond. If anyone has a better idea for the third and fourth moves, I am entirely open to them!

Froslass (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Cursed Body
Timid Nature
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Destiny Bond
- Ice Beam

The Weavile set is where it gets interesting. While reading the OU analysis' "Other Options" for Weavile, I saw mention of an Icium Z set that can break past some of its checks following a Swords Dance boost. I was intrigued so I calculated what it would do versus Celesteela (as that tends to be the switch in to Weavile against Flying teams), and found that it does impressive damage, killing it ~94% of the time if rocks are up. After using the set on a Dark team for a little while, I decided to do some calculations for the set versus common offensive threats to Ice that Weavile just normally doesn't have the "oomph" to beat one-on-one. I found that Icium Z Weavile is able to one shot both Mega Diancie and Mega Gallade 50% of the time assuming screens are not up. The fourth moveslot would depend on whether or not the team ends up with a sufficient check to Celesteela once the team is built. If the team can't check it well enough, then Swords Dance is preferable to allow Subzero Slammer to nuke it. If the team is already fine against defensive Celesteela, then Pursuit may be preferable for its trapping capabilities.

Weavile @ Icium Z
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Knock Off
- Pursuit/Swords Dance

Thank you all for your time! I apologize if this request is bordering on the limit of what is an acceptable request.

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Hex Gengar Ghost requested by skysolo14

I decided to go with a Ghost team for your request; this Gengar seemed like it would be interesting on a BO Ghost alongside Mimikyu. Mega Sableye is pretty much the obvious choice for every Ghost team, thanks to its amazing utility providing Magic Bounce support, Will-O-Wisp, and Knock Off support. I chose to use Alolan Marowak as the teams rock setter since Golurk and Palossand are bad. However instead of making the last move Earthquake, I decided to run Swords Dance on it, alongside Mimikyu, it should not be worried about being reversed swept by imposter and can form an excellent breaking core with Mimikyu. This also allows it to break Special walls such as Porygon2 and Chansey easier that Gengar and Blacephalon struggle with. Next Mimikyu, this Pokemon needs no introduction, it provides counterplay to Dragon and Dark, rather uneasy matchups for the type and is a phenomenal setup sweeper and late-game cleaner. Alongside Marowak they can break nearly any wall due to their secondary stabs rounding out the coverage of the other quite nicely. Jellicent was then added to help Gengar mainly, spread status so it can more easily spam Hex, and also provides Taunt utility allowing Ghost to again beat walls with more ease. Finally, Blacephalon was an easy choice as it is a fantastic revenge killer outspeeding threats such as Victini and Mega Diancie, making it a very nice addition to any Ghost team.

Here is the final product, you can find the importable by clicking on any of the Pokemon sprites.

Last edited:
XannyDevito101

Walrein @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Surf
- Blizzard
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Ninetales-Alola @ Light Clay
Ability: Snow Warning
Timid Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- Moonblast
- Aurora Veil
- Encore

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Roost

Mamoswine @ Focus Sash
Ability: Oblivious
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Stealth Rock
- Endeavor

Avalugg @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Recover
- Rapid Spin
- Roar

Weavile @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Low Kick
- Pursuit

For this team, I went with the standard Alolatails set, since it does offer Aurora Veil to let Walrein beat Mega Scizor easier. Since the team didn't have Lapras, I wanted to go with Roost LO Kyurem-B to deal with Water easier. Hidden Power Fire is another option on it to break past Steel's core easier. Mamoswine is a nice Stealth Rocker that can get up rocks past Deoxys-S, and can kill things with Endeavor+Ice Shard. Avalugg's on the team as the physical wall and hazard remover. Earthquake is put on over Avalanche to catch things like Heatran on switch-in, and it chips down Klefki and a few other things faster. I decided to try out Choice Scarf Weavile for this team, as an answer against Choice Scarf Victini and Latios, as well as Choice Scarf Terrakion, which is always a threat to Ice. Really hope you enjoy the team.

Here's a few replays:
Vs Grass: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-845851155
Vs Electric: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-848088122

mushamu

God jihyo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
I forgot about this, sorry. this is really late, but its better late than never
Havens
Support Mega Altaria Dragon

Garchomp @ Focus Sash
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- U-turn

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Roost

Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Body Slam
- Refresh
- Roost
- Defog

Kommo-o @ Kommonium Z
Ability: Soundproof
Naive Nature
- Clanging Scales
- Taunt
- Flamethrower
- Drain Punch

Dragonite @ Choice Band
Ability: Multiscale
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Superpower
- Fire Punch
- Extreme Speed

Garchomp is the stealth rock setter for every dragon team. I decided to go with a swords dance set to try to expand its breaking capabities by setting up using swords dance and threatening with edgequake coverage, and still laying down rocks and checking huge threats to the type, namely Mega Diancie, using a Focus Sash. I decided to go Hydreigon as a Choice Scarf user over the usual Latios, because I wanted to experiment with its Dark-STAB and U-Turn as a pivot. I originally had Flash Cannon over Fire Blast, but it was underwhelming as I didn't have a win condition vs Fairy on the team, meaning that it would still probably win regardless of whether I was successful baiting the Mega Diancie or not (and it's also pretty obvious what you're trying to do when you hard Hydreigon on Diancie). Therefore, I chose to use Fire Blast over Flash Cannon in order to hit Steel types. Kyurem Black is a pretty standard Pokemon on Dragon teams because of its insane breaking potential, and I chose to run the standard Life Orb + 3 attacks set. Mega Altaria is the support Pokemon in the back, and with its defensive typing and bulk its able to spread paralysis with Body Slam and Defog away hazards. Kommo-O's another extremely good breaker that Dragon teams have access to, and I chose to run a Taunt set with Drain punch to increase its longevity. Finally, Dragonite is the final member of the team and a pretty standard wallbreaker on Dragon that can blow holes using its strong attacks in the opposing team.

replays:
Ground: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-847766240
Steel: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-847763852
Flying: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-847763567
Electric: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-847760463

I hope you enjoy the team, and again, sorry for taking so long.

Last edited:
I want to request a Dragon monotype team with Dragalge

Dragalge @ Poison Barb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 224 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 28 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Toxic Spikes
- Hidden Power Fire

I feel like this could help a lot in Fairy matchups.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)