Project Monotype Team Building Workshop

Dead by Daylight

memory tapes cycling blankly
is a Pre-Contributor
Seems like a cool concept, is this still active? If so, can I request something?

I have tried to build balance before, but I suck at it. I'm attempting a Psychic Balance with this Future Sight-Trapping set on Reuniclus:

BrainCell (Reuniclus) @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 248 Def / 4 SpA / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Future Sight
- Recover
- Toxic
- Infestation

After all, you are the masters, so feel free to change it.

Seems like a cool concept, is this still active? If so, can I request something?

I have tried to build balance before, but I suck at it. I'm attempting a Psychic Balance with this Future Sight-Trapping set on Reuniclus:

BrainCell (Reuniclus) @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 248 Def / 4 SpA / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Future Sight
- Recover
- Toxic
- Infestation

After all, you are the masters, so feel free to change it.
Reuniclus' bread and butter is typically Magic Guard LO with TR and 2-3 attacks, Magic Guard double set up (Iron Def/CM), or in other tiers, Regenerator with AV. The latter might be the choice for you if you're looking specifically to take advantage of Future Sight.

The list I'm posted is more of mons I would like to have in a mono grass team but I 100% understand that not all will make it. (sceptile and decidueye are my favorite grass starters) I have left 2 spots open to play with, and my first 2 thoughts are Cradily for coverage and roserade as another fav of mine. im still a little new at putting teams together so some insight would also be good.
Sceptile -> SpA attacker which Decidueye is my physical. Ferrothrown for set up and whimsicott to check dragon as well as a little stall
I did opt to put in cradily for the coverage so I think I just need a possible speed check?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)