Project Monotype Secret Santa

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
Monotype_Secret_Santa.png

Beautiful art by the Albatross

Signup Deadline: December 14
Building Deadline: January 17, 2022 December 31
(Please get your teams done on or before then)

Approved by mods, Inspired by PU's Secret Santa

How to Join:

Secret Santa is an activity where people anonymously gift something to another person. In the context of this event, the "gifts" are teams. This makes this event a teambuilding workshop, where everyone requests for a core (or a Pokemon) to build around, and everyone receives a team around the core they requested for. The builders remain anonymous until the very end, where the builder posts the team and introduces themselves to the person they are assigned to. Joining this event means that you should be willing to build a team, as other people will also exert effort to build your request.

General Rules:

• After you express your intent to join below, PM me the Pokemon (and type) that you want your team to be built around(ex: Dragonite (Flying)). Take note that I will send to your santa your word-per-word request, so go wild in explaining your idea.
    • The requested Pokemon must be at least viable (i.e. Pichu (Electric) will have a really good chance of getting denied)
  • The request/finished team must be posted on the forum once completed and you must Tag the user who I assigned you.
  • Do NOT tell anybody what request you got. Please don't do this it's called Secret Santa for a reason
  • You may change your request at any time until the sign-up deadline. You will not be able to change your request once the sign-up deadline passes, though.
  • Get your team done!!! - As I've already said, don't join if you can't actually finish your team in time. There is someone else trying hard to finish the team that you have requested, so try to respect their effort as well as the person whose request you received.
  • If you want to be really awesome and cover up for any stupid slackers feel free to send me a PM!
  • And please don't be afraid to join in, if you don't think your team-building skills are good enough, you can PM me for extra brain cells (I can help in testing and checking).
  • Have fun and good luck

Last edited:

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
i didnt understand anything but in
dnite's face makes me wonder what's in that sack.

In for sure, I'm a bit uncertain on how it'll work but it sounds fun regardless.
You send a mon + type to build around (via PMs in Smogon) before December 14. Then you get a mon requested by someone to build around Dec.14, and you have to build and post it here on or before January 17, 2022, pinging the person who requested that core too. That also means you'll get your requested team on or before that date too.

Also: The sack Dnite is carrying probably has Coalossal teams...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)