Monotype Cup Monotype BW Cup - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDING ME OR WHAT ??? YOU PROPOSE TO PLAY ON SUNDAY, SO WHY ARE YOU ASKING AW ON SATURDAY IDIOT ? what is wrong with you ?? worst thing is that you have been texting me in the same fucking post today, is it too difficult to check what time did we say before asking for aw ?
1678028347536.png

never got an answer for this, and he told me to take the win .. soooo!

In a weird spot. Played our first round on Thursday. I won. Dude went offline before I could tell him it was best of 3. Told him in our conversation. He responded Friday about finishing the set. I told him to take his time as long as we play before the deadline. Been trying to contact him repeatedly over the weekend. Now we're five hours from the deadline and not sure what to do or what the situation calls for.

Calling act or extension if possible, opp (jonfilch) hasn't responded today, which was the date we scheduled.

Sorry for waiting until so late in the round to call act :/

In a weird spot. Played our first round on Thursday. I won. Dude went offline before I could tell him it was best of 3. Told him in our conversation. He responded Friday about finishing the set. I told him to take his time as long as we play before the deadline. Been trying to contact him repeatedly over the weekend. Now we're five hours from the deadline and not sure what to do or what the situation calls for.
I guess requesting extension.

IDK if I should call act but he hasn't been on since Wednesday when he said he could play but the message for some reason didn't show up for me until like Friday. I'm not sure what to do or if there should be an extension to see if he at least responds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)