'Mon of the Month

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
1630551389042.png

once more, i apologize for such inactivity on the thread.

but! grieveing session is over, it is TIME for NEW POKEMON! and since the theme is sinnoh pokemon, it's only natural we get some sinnoh love!!
so..i've decided that our newest pokemon will be of sinnoh descent..the KING of vines, the MASTER of the growth, the utter HOLY GRAIL OF SINNOH, my favorite pokemon...TANGROWTH!!

:bw/tangrowth:
That's RIGHT! It's the best SINNOH POKEMON. EVER!!! NOTHING can even COMPARE to the POWER of THE TANGSTER!! And now..EVERYONE SHALL BASK IN ITS PERFECTION!! You have till next moth to create a masterpiece befitting of the king of sinnoh! Chop, chop!

Fusion Flare

well, those posts didnt do too well, but i've decided to spice things up for Mon of the Month! even though i'm 6 days late...

We're introducing a voting phase! Near the end of each month, we'll have a vote on which Mon of the Month drawing!
This of course, was meant to invite a bit more activity into the project, so i'm hoping it works as intended.

And the mon in question. Well consider yourself DUPED< because you're getting a 2-for-1!
:dialga: :dp/dialga: :bw/dialga: :sm/dialga:
:palkia: :dp/palkia: :bw/palkia: :sm/palkia:

DIALGA AND PALKIA! Why, you may ask? The remakes, obviously, dummy! What better way to welcome the new Sinnoh games than to feature their cool box legendaries! You can draw either Dialga or Palkia, or even pull a double whammy if you're in the mood!

Submissions will end on Nov 22, 2021! Get to it, people!

since i find palkia repulsive~
Sometimes, it really does feel like I'm the only one who has Palkia as one of his favorite Pokemon of all time...

So let's combat that with some awesome art, shall we?

Palkia flying through Space-Final-3.jpg

I'm not surprised not so many people drew for this month. Dialga and Palkia are some of the most complicated designs ever. That being said, I think turned out excellent using the technique my comic instructor taught me. But I'm soooo happy I got to do one of my favorite Pokemon of all time!

Fusion Flare

Hm, right about now seems like the perfect time to close up shop for this part of the month.

So, it's time to vote on which one’s your favorite!

DIALGA DRAWS

femboy
1637955247268.png

cleffa
1637955271518.png

PALKIA PAINTS
DreamPrince
1637955519493.jpeg

AND FINALLY...THE ONE AND ONLY...me!
1637955517499.png

kolohe

room tone
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Hello Smeargle's users! I am yoinking the thread this month. Our Pokemon is, drumrolllll....

Corsola! No particular reason actually, it's just super cute. Submissions end near the end of the month, not gonna put a particular time on it. Good luck and have fun all!

:ss/corsola: :ss/corsola-galar:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)