'Mon of the Month

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor
Haven't done pixel art in a while, but here's my attempt at it.
Originally wanted to draw mega gardevoir in full, but all my attempts of drawing the body after the head didn't satisfy me, so here's the ralts line with mega garde!
pixil-frame-0 (2).png

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
Thank you all for your submissions! Had fun looking through them.

Unfortunately, the project will be put on hold for a while, so as to maintain activity when it does go live again. Thank you everyone for participating up until now!

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Well, well, well. Welcome back, old friends. Been a while, huh?

I bet you’re wondering why I’ve elected to revive this thread, right?

...ok fine, it should be pretty obvious by now. I’m overtaking the Mon of the Month!(with dharma’s permission of course)
We ought to get started as soon as May pays a visit, so get ready!

Fusion Flare

Well, i dont know what a gardenvore is, but what i DO know is that it is May 1st, and now the Mon of the Month revival shall begin!

And to celebrate this ceremonious moment, our Pokemon in the spotlight this month is....
The 2nd place for the Johto region’s pokemon of the year, a psuedo legendary that’s ruled over the competitive scene for quite a while, and it even featured in that one movie with the monkey recently, though i cant remember the name...it’s....
:gs/tyranitar: :rs/tyranitar: :dp/tyranitar: :bw/tyranitar: :xy/tyranitar-mega:
TYRANITAR!!

Submissions last until June 1st, so get to it!

Fusion Flare

YOO! What time is it? No idea honestly, timezones are a bitch. Ignore the fact that we skipped a day too.

But I do know that it's June 1st, which means a new dawn of Mon of the Month!
And the lucky victor i've chosen is....
:gs/heracross: :rs/heracross: :dp/heracross: :bw/heracross: :sm/heracross-mega:
Heracross! It's mean, it''s lean, It looks like a blue jellybean, and it's your new pokemon for Mon of the Month!

Last edited:

Fusion Flare

I'm not late, I promise!
neither am i. stupid wifi

Arright nerds, its finally Mon of the Month's next category, or something...but gee, these Heracross connoisseurs have really outdone themselves! Especially the fella with the Mega Heracross, hehe....real nice.

BUT ANYWAY! WE DON'T NEED NO DARN BUGGE! BECAUSE ITS JULY! AND JULY HAS JULY 4TH, WHICH IS AMERICA-BASED! SO BY DEFAULT>..

:bw/braviary: :sm/braviary:
BRAVIARY IS OUR POKEMON!
Yeah, that's right, I'm dedicating an entire month to a pokemon based on the independence of AMERICA! YEAH!

GET TO IT MAGGOTS!

Fusion Flare

apologies for the wait, and for the general lack of submissions, but its august, so that means a new pokemon!

we all know that sinnoh remakes are on the horizon, and if you haven't been sustaining your patience with several nuzlockes, i dunno whats up with you. our next pokemon flew so that Landorus-T could soar, makes a mean Toxic Orb set in OU, and was Ash's crybaby pokemon during his Sinnoh run! Introducing...
:gliscor: :dp/gliscor: :bw/gliscor: :sm/gliscor:

Gliscor! Scorpions are cool Pokemon to base on, especially when they're as charming and funny as Gliscor!
You have till September 1st!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)