Moltres Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

I used to like making signatures and banners on Photoshop, and recently got back into it, since this site doesn't allow signatures I brand this as a banner, I've no idea where the sprite was from lol I found it in My pictures.

Comments and criticisms appreciated :)
(I was never good at the text lol)

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
it's good, i'm loving the abstract background
text on signature banners is always hard, but you managed to pull off something decent
good colors, too
lol this may be the first positive comment i ever gave on a pokemon signature

Seeing that, I wish I had Photoshop. It'd be quite interesting messing around with that kind of stuff...I'm stuck with MS Paint lol.

I'm a student and have an ID, etc.

How much would it cost with student discount? I don't want to pay 1 grand for it lol ._.

I got the discount from my school since they brought them in batches and got a discount off them so I dunno if Adobe is does any student discounts sorry :(

I found a way to download it for free. But it also requires you to have a very good virus software in order to weed out all the virus filled crap on limewire.

Looks nice overall.

But the flow of the effects isn't the same of the sprite, try rotating it a bit to match with the direction moltres is facing.

Also make the effect a tad wider, or the banner a bit less wide.

The text is really good, I like it a lot.

Agreeing with Pyr0; your C4D doesn't flow exactly with Moltres. The text is excellent, but I feel that the size of the canvas is too large for such a small focus; the majority is just negative space anyway.

Edit: Now that I look at it again, the first two lines of your text look great,but the third seems a little odd.

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
agreeing with darkie on the text, 3rd line def needs a different font, maybe color too

junior

jet fuel can't melt steel beams
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Agreed with Darkie on everything he said.

The best canvas size, IMO, is 350x120 or 400x120.

Thanks for all the comments so far, very much needed because my skills are very rusty at the moment.

Edited Version: This any better?

junior

jet fuel can't melt steel beams
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
A lot better, especially since most of the negative space has been taken off. Also, that canvas size for any banner is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)