Tournament Modern Gen 1 Kickoff ($50 Prize) - Won by Copen

Merry Christmas to everyone wait what do you mean its the 26th. As there's no samples I will share my super perfect teamdump as a gift to everyone. Bundle and confusion banned now so don't use the top 10 or so teams.

Reactions: R8

R8

Leads Natdex Other Tiers, not rly doing ndou stuff
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
We decided to extend round 1, as playing during Christmas/New Year holidays seemed to not be ideal for a lot of people. The new deadline is Monday 9th January, 1 PM GMT. There will be a reminder post the 3rd January.
As promised, here are the reminder pings for the people that did not play yet

PociekMociek Sahki hidingflames Leru Ducky anique Copen

R8

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
Last edited:

R8

National Dex Leader
Last edited:

anique

</3
is a Tiering Contributor
You are in the winner's bracket, while DiamondDiancie is in the loser bracket - you were not paired together in the first place xd
Yea thats mb, i read it as they lost for some reason, regardless I still have been busy with stuff so I am stepping away from this one

• Wow
Reactions: R8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)