Mixed Tier Team

My team is more mixed, including UU and OU pokemon, as well as generation V pokemon.
I like using somewhat bulky sweeping pokemon to sweep, and Im using screens and Stealth Rock to support them, with double screens to help protect my pokemon to stop them from being killed easily, and stealth rock to help succesful 1HKOs.

Gigalith
Attacking/Defensive Lead
Trait: Sturdy
Item:Lum Berry
EVS:252 Def/252 Atk/ 6 HP
Brave Nature
Moveset:
Stealth Rock
EQ
Stone Edge
Rest

Gigalith as my lead pokemon, will set up stealth rock to start off the battle, and with sturdy, it will obviously be able to. Earthquake is there so it can hit leads such as Metagross, Heatran, etc, and stone edge is there so it can hit pokemon who resist or evade it, such as flying leads like Crobat.
Rest is there to heal Gigalith, as well as the Lum Berry, and the defense EVS are there to block physical attacks.

Altaria
Offensive Dragon Dancer
Trait:Natural Cure
Item:Life Orb
EVS: 252 ATK/ 4 SpD/ 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
Moveset:
Dragon Dance
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Fire Blast

Altaria is my favorite sweeper of my team, and Im using her typical dragon dance set, though I swapped dragon claw for outrage. I dragon dance the first turn she is sent out,sometimes twice, then I go into her attacking options, and using these 3 moves for coverage.

Slowbro
Bulky Water
Trait: Own Tempo
Item: Leftovers
Nature: Bold
Evs:252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpAtk
Moveset:
Slack Off
Psychic
Surf
Ice Beam

Im using Slowbro as my bulky water. Slack Off is his hp restoring move,
Psychic and Surf is his STAB moves. Ice Beam is used here to counter dragon types. 80 SpAtk Evs are used to raise Special Attack, as he doesnt have a move to raise it.Cough,Calm Mind,cough.

Bronzong
Dual Screens
Trait: Levitate
Item: Light Clay
Evs:252 HP / 152 Atk / 8 Def / 96 SpD
Nature:Relaxed
Moveset:
Reflect
Light Screen
Gyro Ball
Earthquake

Basic Bronzong DS set, I just switched out earthquake for explosion, so he can stay and still do damage and block physical and special attacks. Nothing else to say here. As said before, the dual screens are there to help my team from being knocked out easily.

Whimsicott
Annoying Ball of Fluff
Trait: Mischevious Heart
Item: Leftovers
Nature: Modest
Evs:12 HP / 248 Def / 248 SpDef
Moveset:
Leech Seed
Substitute
Taunt
Energy Ball

Basic Whimsicott annoyer set, though I switched encore with energy ball so I can do damage under substitute. Nothing else to be said here.

Rotom-H
Easy Bake Oven of Terror
Trait:Levitate
Item: Choice Specs
Evs:252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid
Moveset:
Thunderbolt
Hex
Overheat
Will-o-wisp

Rotom-H is and always be my favorite, but not only because its an easy bake oven, but because it has the good bulk like the other forms, and a fire type move, creating awesome coverage. I switched out Trick for Will-O-Wisp, to hinder any wall/tank, but also Shadow Ball for Hex, a new move which doubles power to 100 when the opponent has a status condition.

What Im asking is for criticism, and to help change or fix problems or pokemon. Thanks you guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)