SV OU mixed team?

Copy of Untitled 7 (pokepast.es)
This is my team, with:
clodsire being hazard setter and also staller (also is a decent set up sweeper killer due to unaware)
usual mode of operation is to be sent out first, set up rocks, and toxic stall the first pokemon until it is fainted, then it either dies or is swapped out for future toxic stalling

slowking-galar just being a tank and chipping at mons with future sight and sludge bomb
i am not very good at using it, and usually it dies or faints one pokemon before fainting itself, and i do not know what to replace it with to be honest

walking wake being an extremely speedy threat that faints mons it has a super effective move against, and draco meteor being used to ko extreme threats then swapping out
usually cleans up low health opponents and is used as a late game cleaner. an alternate way i use it is to break holes in enemy pokemon during midgame

serperior is a set up sweeper using leaf storm to set up, and uses glare and substitute defensively
when enemy is resistant to leaf storm, i either tera blast or tera into water and use it to KO. it is sometimes also used to deter setup sweepers by crippling them with paralysis and then killing them. substitute is used for self defense after paralysis is achieved

iron crown is a set up sweeper designed to use quark drive speed to become very fast. calm minding once or twice afterwards allows it to sweep with extreme ease, with the only caveat being pokemon who resist both steel and psychic, forcing me to choose the risky move focus blast

volcarona is a set up sweeper that uses quiver dance and spams attacks to kill opposing mons, with fiery dance sometimes used to boost my stats further. usually it is sent in after a mon is fainted and the enemy can be outsped/tank and killed.

DaRotomMachine

I COULD BE BANNED!
Wow no physical attackers interesting

Serperior's Tera Water < Tera STellar

Because of COntrary the Tera Blast STat drops become boosts and can be further boosted by Leaf STorm

Enamorus also does and does it a but better, but its slower, but enamorus provides a ground immunity and your team is really weak to ground

Walking Wake isn't really good outside of sun, and its role can be done with Choice Specs Dragapult, which is faster and has a more wider movepool to abuse it.

Because your team is offensive, CLod is a passive hazard setter, so a hazard setter like Samurott H would be better offensively

Lastly is SLowking Galar which doesn't really fit on this team so maybe add a physical sweeper like Kingambit because the balance is kind of needed, what are you going to use against opposing clod....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)