M&M Mix and Mega

ARE YOU SURPRISED?
Its Hoopa! :hoopa: (no not that one.) :hoopa-unbound: Yeah, that’s the one.

This team was originally made for shits and giggles and I wasn’t really thinking when I made it but it’s actually not that bad and I’m kind of proud of it.

Here’s the team and the team breakdown:
:indeedee: :alomomola: :hoopa-unbound: :iron valiant: :hatterene: :polteageist:
https://pokepast.es/2b059a723af99e6e

So, Indeedee’s obviously there to set up his domain expansion and maybe use Encore to get a safe switch in to something that can put some holes in the opponent’s team. If not, that’s what Alomomola is there for. She can get a safe switch in if something hits her because of the eject pack she’s holding, and thanks to her bulk, she can almost always get a safe switch in. It also helps that she has Regenerator to heal some health when she switches out. Let’s get into the meat and potatoes of this team. Hoopa Unbound. Man, Base 170 Sp. Atk. This thing hits insanely hard even without boosts. He’s also holding a Diancite which makes him hit even harder than he ever has before. You don’t even need to set up with him which is great for coverage. I gave him the glue that’s holding the entire team together:

Expanding Force.
This move with Hoopa basically kills anything that doesn’t either:
  • Resist it.
  • Have the dark typing.
  • Be fucking Blissey.
(God I hate Blissey almost as much as I hate Corvinight) But that’s not important. What IS important is that: :Hoopa-unbound: gets a Speed increase (which it desperately needed) and another boost to his Sp. Atk. (which was not needed) which allows him the luxury of having four attacking moves.

So basically fire off Expanding Force with Hoopa and hope to win. I wrote ALOT more on this page but the WIFI went out and I’m not typing all that again. Mix and Mega has started to become some what of a graveyard of a tier and this team might give something new to it instead of the usual Pixilate Extreme Speed bullshit so that more people play it because it is a cool concept and it’s the best we are
gonna get until Legends ZA comes out. I forgot almost everything this team had so the rest of the team besides :indeedee: :alomomola: :Hoopa-unbound: and :polteageist:

Now if you excuse me I’m going to watch the entire Hoopa and the Clash of Ages move again.

Last edited:
Hey guys its me, MoldyStoreBread with another mix and mega team:

:Pincurchin: :iron-leaves: :raichu-alola: :raging-bolt: :alomomola: :sneasler:
https://pokepast.es/fbd967dd5b4d7a7a
Another day, another niche team. I wanted to post something but I don’t feel like writing an entire essay en so I’m just gonna give a brief break down of the team:

Pincurchin is there to get his Domain Expansion up as always, Alomomola’s there to get a free switch in, and Iron Leaves is the sweeper. Yes. Another terrain sweeper who is 4x weak to bug U-turn. It gets the Quark Drive boost from terrain, sets up with swords dance, Psyblade gets a 1.5x boost in the terrain, pair that with Adaptability it’s a monster. Don’t really need to explain the rest of the team. Next up is a Grassy Terrain team, stay tuned.

Hello everybody my name’s welcome and today I’ve finished my Grassy Terrain team, featuring:

7186DB30-1585-4F8F-BA94-EA94AA6392CF.jpeg

Thats right: Olive Garden.
This team really isn’t that good and the only reason I made it is because of the 2 other Terrain teams I did. It basically revolves around:

:Arboliva:
Terrain Pulse Mega Launcher Arboliva.
Terrain Pulse’s type varies between different terrain the user is grounded in. And then gets a 1.5x multiplier to its BP. And it also is one of the few moves that gets boosted by Mega Launcher which adds another 1.5x multiplier. And Grassy Terrain gives grass type moves a 1.3x multiplier.
(it used to be 1.5x).
With all that math that I don’t know how to do it hits very hard. Unless it’s a resisted hit or it’s Blissey, it’s altleast gonna be a 2HKO.

Here’s the team:
:rillaboom: :Arboliva: :electrode-hisui: :pawmot: :sneasler: :alomomola:
https://pokepast.es/7313f3f318f8df14

Let’s get into the more “questionable” stuff.
:electrode-hisui:
Corviknight check. I hate Corviknight. Almost more than anything in this world. The trauma this stupid bird caused me is unfathomable. You can just stick it on to any team without even having to think. That’s why I love Tinkaton so much. The sole reason that they terrorize their family tree. But anyways, Electrodes there to scare away Corviknight mainly. Revenge kills, fast switch-ins with Volt Switch for momentum.

:pawmot:
People don’t realize how good this Charizard colored Pikachu really is. This thing banded with Iron Fist is really good. It cleans up with how fast it is, hits hard, puts holes in teams, yada yada yada.

Tough Claws is just better. That added with the fact that Grassy Terrain halves the amount of BP Earthquake has. And I don’t think sane people normally run High Horsepower on their mons.
Reliable switching to EQ and having a solid damage out put while being very fast is pretty good.

Now you may be wondering: “Yo StoreBought, why would a handsome, young, talented, creative, strong, smart and modest man like you run Upper Hand?” And you may be wondering: “WTF is Upper Hand?” And I won’t blame you, it’s pretty rare. I mean the most action it’s gotten were from the Indigo Disc trailers. Upper Hand is a move that basically says: “oh you’re using sucker punch? Well fuck you Kingambit, I’m going first anyways, you’re about to get hit by a 4x effective move bitch. Oh and catch this flinch shit ass.” Im using it for Dragonite’s Extreme Speed. Im gonna bait them into using a normal move and then out speed them and kill with Play Rough.

:sneasler:
Need I say more? I think I must. Common Unburden-Grassy-Seed shenanigans. SD, Gunk Shot, CC, and Acro. Pretty common.

:Alomomola:
Pretty much a staple in these types of teams.
Regen, Safe switch, self explanatory if you still don’t get it look at the previous post.

And yeah. That’s about it. Dont know how to end this reply so here’s some stuff I got from Olive Garden. Idk.

7A89F273-BB8B-413F-A146-A192455D65E7.jpeg

Hey guys its me, MoreSoughtShed.
New Psyspam Team. Check it out.
:Hoopa unbound: -:indeedee:-:deoxys attack:-:dugtrio:-:polteageist:-:alomomola:
WIP (pokepast.es)
Hoopa sprite from Scarlet & Violet

Dark Magician @ Diancite(
)
Ability: Magician
Tera Type: Psychic
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Expanding Force
- Thunderbolt
- Dark Pulse

Obviously, the star of the team, this thing hits like a truck. Thats on fire. Thats on top of another truck. Thats an eighteen wheeler.
Expanding Force under Psychic Terrain almost OHKO's everything. Some reliable immunities such as: Psychic Moves, Prankster, Status Moves, and, Priority (under Terrain) makes him a pretty valiant sweeper. Immunity to Pixi-speed and other types of priority is kind of crucial in this meta, especially with his pitifully poor defense stat; it makes up for it.
Indeedee sprite from Scarlet & Violet

Indeed.com (M) @ Terrain Extender
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Expanding Force
- Dazzling Gleam
- Healing Wish
- Encore

The glue that holds everything together, the world's #1 job website: Job Search | Indeed This little shits here for two reasons: to set up the Domain Expansion, and then immediatly get out. Switch into either a sweeper or :Alomomola:, he's not really here for much. Encore's for set up :dragonite:
and other set up leads.
Deoxys sprite from Scarlet & Violet

Deoxys-Attack @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
Timid Nature
- Expanding Force
- Focus Blast
- Taunt
- Thunderbolt / Focus Blast / Ice Beam / Dark Pulse / Energy Ball -

Another E-Force user. Nothing too special here. When :hoopa unbound: finally dies. A new Psyspam abuser comes in. T-Bolt for coverage, Taunt for Corv, and thats about it.

Dugtrio sprite from Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl

Doug @ Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 80 HP / 176 Atk / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
IVs: 1 HP / 0 Def / 0 SpA / 0 SpD
- Reversal
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock / Endeavor -

The patented Blissey counter. He's him fr. Blissey can't T-wave him since he's ground, his stats are tailored so that he can live 2 Seismic Tosses and the fire back with a plus 4 200BP Submission. And since Arena Trap isnt banned, there's nothing Blissey can do about it. I know it OHKO's (
:blissey:) and normal:blissey:, but I haven't used it on (
:blissey:) I guess you could swap out Stealth Rock for Endeavor for Corv since that would be better. Just goes to show that not all mons need to Mega in this meta. (bar.)
Alomomola sprite from Scarlet & Violet

Fish @ Eject Button
Ability: Regenerator
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Flip Turn
- Healing Wish
- Protect
- Wish

You know the drill. You're never going to NOT see this fish in my posts. This thing is so incredibly bulky. Whenever this thing is on the field, a switch is bound to happen. A switch with this thing is so free a 3 year old could do it. Wish is to heal allies when it uses Flip Turn, and Healing Wish is to mostly to preserve sashes like on Dugtrio and Polteageist. Speaking of:
Polteageist sprite from Scarlet & Violet

Be Our Guest @ Focus Sash
Ability: Weak Armor
Tera Type: Ghost
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Giga Drain / Memento -
- Stored Power
- Shell Smash

Ive got one word to describe this mon. Shell Smash Weak Armor Stored Power Polteageist goes nuts. (thats nine stupid.) Mhm. The only force thats gonna stop this thing are dark types. That's the only thing that can stop it. If you run Memento its not affected by Magic Bounce (alot of Megas have Magic Bounce for some reason which is fucking annoying). This thing hits harder than Hoopa. Im just gonna say it. One Shell Smash + Weak Armor Boost makes Store power do astronomical damage, one shotting anything that isnt Blissey.

And thats the team. its a WIP, obviously, by the time this is posted Arena Trap might get banned idk, I personally dont think it should be.
Im planning on making a rain team next, taking advantage of the fact that Last Respects isnt banned (yet) mabye FT. (
:Basculegion:).
Idk.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)