M&M Mix and Mega Suspect #9: Landorus-Therian

Funbot28

Banned deucer.

Terrible score dont judge lol

I will vote ban even if I am still not too sure in all actuality. While Lando is definitely a contender of a top offensive threat, I still feel there are ways to pressure it offensively in order to keep it in check. However, I do understand how punishing it can be towards more bulkier teams (especially when factoring in boom, but at this point we can assume thats neither here or there) and I must honestly concede to the notion that just by its presence against slower threats alone turns it into quite the unimaginable threat, something that sets it apart from Terrakion and Kartana when considering its ability to come in more frequently thanks to a great typing, amazing pre-mega ability and decent bulk.

Our boi Kartana is gonna have a field day though so we should definitely watch out for it.

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
The suspect test ends in just under 24 hours. If you've obtained reqs, and haven't posted them yet, please make sure you've posted them in the thread by that deadline.

Once the suspect test is over, I'll tag everyone eligible to vote and explain how to vote. Good luck to anyone still laddering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)