Pet Mod Megas for All v7 - Kalos concluded! | Please read the first post! | Fully playable through Kalos Slate 10!

kleavor.png

Base Pokemon : Kleavor
Form Name: Mega Kleavor
Mega Stone: Kleavorite
Type
105px-BugIC_SV.png
105px-RockIC_SV.png

Stats: HP:70, Atk :130 , Def: 100 , Speed : 155 SPatk : 53 , SPdef: 68 ,Total: 576
Movepool additions: Stone Edge,Axe Kick and more
Ability: Mold Breaker
Basis: Is based off of viking beserkers and Cavemen
Tier: Uber
Reason : Since kleavor was revealed i really wanted a mega kleavor so bad!

Attachments

Last edited:
kleavor.png

Base Pokemon : Kleavor
Form Name: Mega Kleavor
Mega Stone: Kleavorite
TypeView attachment 478831
105px-RockIC_SV.png

Stats: HP:70, Atk :130 , Def: 100 , Speed : 155 SPatk : 53 , SPdef: 68 ,Total: 576
Movepool additions: Stone Edge,Axe Kick and more
Ability: Mold Breaker
Basis: Is based off of viking beserkers and Cavemen
Tier: Uber
Reason : Since kleavor was revealed i really wanted a mega kleavor so bad!
You have to put 100 bonus points, and you can only submit megas from the current slate. The Pet Mod is paused for a few weeks due to a cheating incident but will open soon
Also, is the Sandbox Mod implemented on DH?

Last edited:
Dear community,

in light of recent events, the council has decided to remove all of Kero and Rosiario’s submissions that won by means of vote manipulation. We are aware that in doing so, we might destabilize the M4A NatDex format a bit since a decent chunk of Mega Pokémon would be missing. Furthermore, we also know some people may have already taken a liking to one of the removed winner submissions conceptually and competitive wise. To that, I would like to say there’s nothing wrong with this feeling; everyone has their own preferences.

Now, what I want to emphasize is that we need to deliver justice to the people who were robbed of their victory. Moreover, we cannot consider the emotional attachment to Kero and Rosiario’s submissions if we were to keep them. We feel it is our responsibility to take action against this vote manipulation, rather than implicitly condoning and encouraging it by leaving the results as they are. Most of Kero and Rosiario’s winning submissions are going to be removed, but we found that some of them would have won even without vote manipulation, so these few will be allowed to stay. This means that, eventually, we will reslate all the Pokémon that got affected by Kero’s vote manipulation. It will take time to address all of these without doing an overwhelming number of repeat slates at once; instead of replacing them as soon as possible, we will simply proceed as though these Pokémon have never been slated and let them be slated again in their own time.

This course of action may come as a surprise, but there’s logic behind it. It's important to us to consider the feelings of every person who would have won without the vote manipulation, but also the people whose winning submissions would be taken from them because of manipulation they had no part in. For example, what if it turned out that a person who had no part in this had won only because of this vote manipulation? How can we be fair to that person, recognizing that they were innocent and did nothing wrong, but also be fair to the person who should have won if the votes had proceeded fairly? We cannot fairly allow some runner-ups to win in cases when Kero or Rosiario was the winner while also saying that other runner-ups did not count because Kero or Rosiario was not the one who profited from the manipulation, but we also cannot fairly take away the wins of people who had no part in this. In addition, many slates' submissions and outcomes would have been influenced by the Pokémon that won before them, and restoring a large number of runner-ups all at once is not practical as we have no experience using these Pokémon, and they will not have the opportunity to be tested and rebalanced individually as they had been added a few at a time.

So, there’s no simple way to reconcile all of these factors. Therefore, reslating the Mega Pokémon in question with time is what we deemed appropriate. With this compromise in mind, the following Mega Pokémon will be removed from the mod and eventually reslated:
:golurk: Golurk, :silvally: Silvally, :golduck: Golduck, :jynx: Jynx, :granbull: Granbull, :victreebel: Victreebel, :dusknoir: Dusknoir, :galvantula: Galvantula, :articuno: Articuno, :virizion: Virizion and :pyroar: Pyroar

The following Mega Pokémon were won by Kero or Rosiario, but they will remain unchanged, as votes have been recounted and they were still the winners of their respective slates:
:cinccino: Cinccino, :electrode: Electrode, :primarina: Primarina, :grapploct: Grapploct and :wailord: Wailord

If you have any questions or have an idea how we could approach this incident more effectively, feel free to communicate with one of the council members: Bolivia, ink, or me (BlueRay). We will give you one month to think about it and share your thoughts before we finalize our decisions.

As code for mods hosted on Dragon Heaven is not currently being accepted pending updates for Generation IX, we will remain unable to open new slates for a short time, which should give everyone the time they need to think about all of this. Please don't be afraid to share your thoughts before we finalize our decisions!

Moving on, I'd like to announce Bolivia is going to be the new leader of this PetMod because of his high leader qualities. Since it was an unanimous voting among the council, we have great trust in him; we do believe he will be a positive force for the community. Be sure to check what he will be planning in the months to come!

Slate 4

Espeon Umbreon Sylveon

Hello everyone, Bolivia/Hematemesis here with an update. As it happens, I am the new leader of Megas for All! I hope you all enjoy this change! I am obviously no Hematite, but I vow to nonetheless do my absolute best to bring an enjoyable experience to you all. For my first act as mod leader, I am opening the 4th slate! Here’s a schedule to keep your expectations tempered!

Wednesday 1-11 -> Wednesday 1-18: Subs
Wednesday 1-18 -> Sunday 1-22 sub: Reviews
Sunday 1-22 -> Wednesday 1-25: Edits
Wednesday 1-25->Sunday 1-29: Voting

This slate will start on 1-11 (Wednesday) and end on 1-29 (Sunday), so it will take about 2.5 weeks in total. In the future, we will hope to get this # down to 2 weeks, but we felt that this time frame was a reasonable starting point. The ideal is to be finished with the Kalos Expansion in the first half of 2023, and this will take considerable work from our team. We appreciate your patience with the month-long delay! As many of you know by now, Kero was unearthed to be tampering with the votes, and was subsequently removed from the mod. This was the cause of the delay, and I am confident that with my leadership and without a massive controversy looming over our heads, we can get M4A back on a consistent schedule! Hooray!

My personal tentative plan is to have Slate 5 begin on 2-1. This will give us a few days to reflect on the pace of slate 4 and make a schedule for slates 5&6, which would ideally be both knocked out in February.

:Espeon: :Umbreon: :Sylveon:
These 3 have no particular outright bans, but we are once again asking our submitters to exercise caution. These 3 pokemon all have 130 in a base stat, and 110 in a different base stat. With 100 stat points to toy with, these things can become bloated stat monsters very easily! Be cautious, and we will let all of you know who went too far in sub reviews! Thanks!
Also, please be mindful that adding some moves to these guys - most notably reliable recovery - may make the base forms very strong as well, so keep that in mind!

Alrighty! That’s all, I’ll check back in on 1-18 to let everyone know that reviews are beginning! Enjoy slate 4!

- :Simisear: Bolivia/Hematemesis

• :sv/sylveon::alcremie-gmax:
  • Sylveon-Mega
  • Fairy
  • 95 75 100 140 140 75
  • Ability: Tangling Hair
  • Flavor: Uh, ribbons are an important part of Sylveon, so why no more ribbons? Let it be fully covered by ribbons! It’s kinda inspired by Max Alcremie which’s a Fairy whose part becomes ducking HUGE.
  • Competitive: A bulky Pokémon that can Wish and out speed opposing physical Pokémon if they hit it. . I believe it can be a good cleaner with CM.
  • a collab with DrPumpkinz

• :sv/espeon:
  • Espion-Mega
  • Psychic
  • 65 60 115 145 120 110
  • Ability: Sunny Breath
  • Sand Spit clone, summons Sun
  • New moves: Mystical Fire, WilloWisp, Teleport, Heal Bell
  • A nice sun setter other than Ninetales, with a better Bulk. Morning Sun gives a large chonk of HP under Sun. Hits very strong with the Sun boost. It can Teleport, expect to be hit and summon sun, so it doesn’t waste a turn switching and it can bring a sweeper safelier, so it can compensate the lack of Heat Rock. It can also deny Poison and Paralysis.

:sv/umbreon::sneasler:
  • Umbreon Mega
  • Dark
  • 95 100 120 105 110 105
  • Moves: Sludge Bomb, Poison Fang, Cross Poison
  • Ability: Foul Toxin
  • Adds Foul Play’s effect to all of Umbreon’s Poison Type attacks. If the move is special, uses the opponent’s special attack.
  • Can hit very strong. Has a very little space though, since WishTect allow only 2 moves. The movepool is widely inspired by ninjas, Umbreon was intended to be Poison at its conception so I wanted to recall that. Wanted to make a Poison Umbreon to remind its base concept, and it turned as a ninja-style. Foul Toxin allows Umbreon to
  • 1. Deal constitant damage to Fairy types
  • 2. Deal constitant damage to Special attackers that have a low base Attack
  • 3. Fish Poison on defensive Pokémon
  • It allows it to force switches as it can’t hit very strongly bulky mons. It should so ever be used in Hazard stacks?
  • it BST is ofc 625

• first lmao

Last edited:
:ss/umbreon:
Mega Umbreon
Type:
Dark
Ability: Misty Surge
Stats:
HP: 95​
Att: 85 (+20)
Def: 125 (+15)
SpA: 75 (+15)
SpD: 170 (+40)
Spe: 75 (+10)

The moon has been associated with the Fairy type since before the Fairy type even existed, though for some reason Umbreon has very little association with Fairy (give Umbreon Moonblast Game Freak you fucking COWARDS). Inspired by Umbreon's sweat and a Mega Lunatone designed by JWittz and/or Artsy Theo, Mega Umbreon gets Misty Surge. What was once a noxious spray is now beautiful lunar mist that scatters the light from Umbreon's glowing rings.

As a non-Fairy-type with Misty Surge, Mega Umbreon uniquely takes advantage of Misty Surge's primary effect, that being the weakening of incoming Dragon attacks. Its boosted Attack could potentially see it use Pursuit more, which it hasn't really touched since Gen 2. Sure, it's still not particularly strong uninvested, but when you're that bulky and also immune to status, you're gonna be forcing a lot of switches. Alternatively, it could use its decent Attack, titanic SpDef, and immunity to burns to go on the offensive with a Curse set. It can even bypass the Speed drops with Sucker Punch.

Between passing Wishes, giving its whole team status immunity, and Heal Belling away anything that gets past its mist, Mega Umbreon can help its allies stay healthy for a long time. Also worth noting is that in formats that allow Baton Pass, Umbreon becomes the first Misty Surge user with a non-suicidal pivoting move, which also makes it even more effective at passing Wishes.

:ss/sylveon:
Mega Sylveon
Type:
Fairy
Ability: Tangling Hair
Stats:
HP: 95​
Att: 75 (+10)
Def: 95 (+30)
SpA: 120 (+10)
SpD: 170 (+40)
Spe: 70 (+10)

Without Pixilate, Sylveon's best Fairy STAB is Moonblast, which has a 30% chance to lower the opponent's Special Attack. Additionally, its primary coverage move is Mystical Fire, which has a 100% chance to lower the opponent's Special Attack. It also has very high Special Defense which it can boost even further with Calm Mind. Basically, special attackers want nothing to do with Sylveon. So let's give it something that lets it get an edge over physical attackers.

With a sizable boost to its Defense, Mega Sylveon is much more capable of tanking physical hits, especially Knock Off. And when it does, there's a good chance that the attacker will be ensnared in Mega Sylveon's flesh ribbons and have their Speed dropped. Mega Sylveon may not be very fast on its own, but with maximum investment, it speed ties 130s after lowering their Speed, or 114s if Mega Sylveon runs a neutral nature. Mega Sylveon particularly enjoys being paired with hazard setters. Not only do Spikes and Stealth Rock rack up damage as attackers switch out to get rid of their Speed or Special Attack drops, but they also punish U-turn, which Tangling Hair cannot do.

Last edited:
A collaboration between DrPumpkinz and me.

:Espeon:

Mega Espeon
New Ability:
Power Spot
Type:
Psychic

New stats
HP: 65
Attack: 65
Defense: 60 → 90 (+30)
Special Attack: 130 → 139 (+9)
Special Defense: 95 → 130 (+35)
Speed: 110 → 136 (+26)
BST: 525 → 625

New Moves:
- Fake Out

Description:

1) Flavour
:pumpkaboo: Espeon is the GOAT of Pokemon Colosseum. Not only is it fast and strong, but it also starts with Helping Hand to boost the power of its ally in a game entirely focused on double battles. As Espeon is filled with Mega Energy, the orb on its head glows, and it shares the excess energy with its ally in what is basically a constant passive Helping Hand. And now for someone who actually knows what they're doing in double battles to take the floor.

2) Competitive
In VGC, Mega Espeon has an appealing movepool to enable its ally. Helping Hand, Fake Tears, and Tail Whip--they all boost the ally's damage output on top of the damage bonus from Power Spot. With base 140 SpA, Mega Espeon isn't passive at all and can all the more contribute to the team. Therefore, between Mega Espeon and its ally, the opponent will likely find themselves in a difficult spot to handle these threats.

What's more, Mega Espeon also has disruptive moves to deny the opponent an easy win, such as Fake Out, Yawn, Charm, Screens, and even Speed Swap if you want to surprise the opponent and adapt to disadvantageous speed controls.

High speed ensures Mega Espeon is more likely to click a move before potentially going down; in fact, this Pokémon wants to outspeed troublesome Ghost and Dark Pokémon, like Spectrier, Mega Gengar or Chien-Pao. Thus, Pokémon like Chie-Yu or Chien-Pao would pair extremely well with Mega Espeon to handle Pokémon it doesn't want to face. Chie-Yu stands out in particular because of spread moves and its ability, which makes Mega Espeon's special moves more potent.

In Singles, Mega Espeon can run a potent Calm Mind set, either with Psychic, Psyshock or Stored Power. High speed, decent special bulk, and access to Morning Sun allow Mega Espeon to switch into special attackers and pressure them once they are in KO-range. In a very offensively driven metagame, this would be thus quite useful to have on a team.

There's also potential to run Future Sight to take advantage of forced switches and enable your attackers even more as Future Sight coming from base 140 SpA is no joke. Lastly, while Power Spot may seem totally useless in Singles, it actually does work with an ally's Future Sight and Doom Desire.

Mega Espeon

Ability - Synchronize; Magic Bounce ➝ No Guard

HP - 65 ➝ 65
Atk - 65 ➝ 95 (+30)
Def - 60 ➝ 65 (+5)
SpA - 130 ➝ 160 (+30)
SpD - 95 ➝ 110 (+15)
Spe - 110 ➝ 130 (+20)
BST - 525 ➝ 625 (+100)

Movepool Changes - Focus Blast
Competitive Corner - This thing's niche is being the fast-Psychic-type-tm. With a strong Psychic or Psyshock, never-missing Focus Blasts, and Shadow Ball for opposing Psychic-types Mega Espeon should have a good number of tools in its arsenal to be just that! However it's still (hopefully) kept in check by it's poor defenses and vulnerability to being revenge KO'd by Choice Scarfers or anything faster.
Flavor Corner - Mega Espeon seems to be mostly based on japanese cat yokai and lynxes in the lens of mythology, the latter of which is known for its clairvoyance and ability to see through walls and other such stuff (which is also the inspiration of Luxray, interestingly, but it goes in the x-ray approach as opposed to the clairvoyance approach). So I just decided to reference that with the ability. I didn't wanna do much more than this because I think the eeveelutions' whole thing is being simple and basically representing the essence of their type.

Mega Umbreon

Ability - Synchronize; Inner Focus ➝ Invisibility (Until the user is hit the first time each game by an attacking move or attacks a foe with an attacking move, it's immune to all status moves)

HP - 95 ➝ 95
Atk - 65 ➝ 65 (±0)
Def - 110 ➝ 130 (+20)
SpA - 60 ➝ 65 (+5)
SpD - 130 ➝ 160 (+30)
Spe - 65 ➝ 110 (+45)
BST - 525 ➝ 625 (+100)

Movepool Changes -
Competitive Corner - Invisibility is a very powerful ability if used right and can do something akin to Gholdengo's Good as Gold blocking Defog except on a much smaller scale, but either way, this ability mostly works by forcing defensive Pokémon to waste a turn attacking before they can Defog, or attempt to status Umbreon. This thing gains a good deal of extra bulk and speed, at the cost of Leftovers / Heavy Duty Boots, either of which would be crucial on a more defensive choice like Umbreon. The extra speed is also nice, but I doubt this thing would be using it to it's fullest potential and would rather invest on its bulk. It's near-complete passivity remains, especially after losing Toxic.
Flavor Corner - Umbreon among other things is based on Quetzalcoatl which is strongly associated with Invisibility. So I thought the ability fit!

For Espeon and Umbreon I thought doing something with the No Guard / Invisibility dichotomy was interesting! Hence their abilities. Too bad I couldn't have Espeon bypass Umbreon's ability by making it avoid status moves instead of being immune because most status moves do not check accuracy anyway already, so Mega Umbreon would be unable to block Defog still, for example.

Mega Sylveon

Ability - Synchronize; Inner Focus ➝ Rejuvenate (The first time each game the user is brought to 50% HP or less, it heals 25% HP)

HP - 95 ➝ 95
Atk - 65 ➝ 65 (±0)
Def - 65 ➝ 110 (+45)
SpA - 110 ➝ 130 (+20)
SpD - 130 ➝ 160 (+30)
Spe - 60 ➝ 65 (+5)
BST - 525 ➝ 625 (+100)

Movepool Changes -
Competitive Corner - While most Megas trade their item for better stats, Sylveon trades its item for better stats and its ability for an item. Jokes aside, "Sitrus Berry" isn't as good as Leftovers, especially on a defensive Pokémon who has uses Wish and Protect for recovery, but the extra stats could definitely make a difference, especially the added Defense!
Flavor Corner - Sylveon is likely based, among other things, on the Moon Rabbit, who in Chinese mythology works on an elixir of life, but even if you're not a fan of that interpretation, the rabbit is working on rice cakes or mochi in the Japanese and Korean versions of the myth. So either interpretation works!

For the stats I tried to have them all keep the same stats as the normal eeveelution stat spread, but replace the 60 with 160 for the BST to match up to what it should be. And of course, I gave myself the freedom to change the stats around so that a higher stat remains high and a low stat remains low, and so on. Could you imagine a 160 Defense Espeon or a 160 Speed Sylveon? This method does mean one of the base 65s will be left unchanged, but that felt more appropriate than other options I could think of.

Last edited:

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
Umbreon-Mega Umbreonite
New Ability: Poison Heal
Type:

Stats: 95 / 145 (+80) / 60 (-50) / 150 (+90) / 80 (-50) / 95 (+30) (BST: 625)
Description: S/O to Paulluxx for the pheal idea. This umbreon mega is inspired by Diancie's dynamic with its own mega. One of the few megas that actually has a reason to not mega-evolve on the spot, it uses its original bulk to set up calm minds before getting to hit hard. Simple yet deceptively effective. Umbreon doesn't have that much coverage to go around, but as Spectrier taught us, Shadow Ball and Dark Pulse are more than enough, especially since both of them are STABs this time. Its last moveslot is pretty open, with Moonlight and Thunder Wave for offense or Taunt and Yawn for fat. Umbreon's last trump card lies in its ability, Poison Heal. Albeit situational, Poison Heal has a very fun interaction with Synchronize, Umbreon's original ability: The toxic user gets poisoned itself, and then you get to heal once you mega evolve! Double win for Umbreon. It's very situational but it grants this mega a very important poison immunity, which is very important for a bulky set up sweeper and lets Umbreon run stuff other than Substitute. It's still relatively slow for an offensive mon though, and once it mega elvoves, its bulk is kinda flimsy. And if it's initial attempt to set up fails, its gonna be a bit harder to try to do it again a second time.
Design: wip :eyes:

:sv/Espeon:
Espeon-Mega
Psychic
Ability: Inner Focus
Stats
HP:
Atk: 65
Def: 110 (+50)
SpA: 160 (+30)
SpD: 110 (+15)
Spe: 120 (+10)

Given Espeon's ability to read movement with its fur, Inner Focus makes for a logical and simple ability, protecting Mega Espeon from flinching. Inner Focus may not be too good in Singles, but Espeon's high Special Attack, solid speed tier and now decent bulk (letting it live a hit while setting up or ensure it doesn't get decimated by every priority move) allow it to pose quite the late game threat with a Calm Mind set using Psychic STAB and coverage like Dazzling Gleam, Draining Kiss, and Hidden Power while potentially keeping healthy with Morning Sun; basically, taking on a weaker ability gives more leeway for its stats. Of course, you also still have Magic Bounce pre-Mega, allowing the Espeon user additional mind-games against more passive opponents.

In Doubles, however, flinch immunity is much more important, and Espeon happens to have a few support options that are really good in VGC, allowing it to play much differently in the format. Thanks to its added bulk, it can make use of options like Imprison to prevent opposing Protects, Helping Hand to boost its teammates and even get off a free first turn Trick Room. That's while keeping its strong SpA, of course, meaning it can still dish quite the nasty hit if it so chooses.

:sv/Umbreon:
Umbreon-Mega
Dark
Ability: Murky Surge (Summons Murky Terrain for 5 turns, or 8 turns if holding Terrain Extender).
Murky Terrain: While active, Psychic moves against grounded Pokemon do 0.5x damage and grounded Pokemon have a +1 crit rate. Camouflage turns the user into a Dark type, Nature Power becomes Dark Pulse, and Secret Power has a 30% chance to lower SpD by one stage.
:Psychic Seed:
Murky Seed: If the terrain is Murky Terrain, grants user +1 Def. Single use.

Stats
HP:
Atk: 110 (+45)
Def: 120 (+10)
SpA: 80 (+20)
SpD: 140 (+10)
Spe: 80 (+15)

With the added energy of Mega Evolution, Umbreon's noxious sweat pollutes the arena, creating the brand-new Murky Terrain! Since a traditional damage boost would feel redundant when Dark Aura is a thing, I instead took a page from Misty Terrain (on suggestion from BlueRay) to neuter Psychic attacks in the same way Misty weakens Dragon attacks, much to the appreciation of Fighting and Poison teammates. Fighting teammates can ramp up offensive pressure for Umbreon's team, while Poison types naturally resist all of Umbreon's weaknesses and can eat stray Toxic for it; Murky Surge also serves to weaken Future Sight, giving frailer teammates some more leeway to stay in. This allows Umbreon to more freely utilize its defensive capabilities, keeping itself healthy in the face of Murky Terrain's other effect: a boosted crit rate. Dark moves are often defined by low damage, focusing more on offensive support than wallbreaking on its own; with boosted crits, Umbreon can potentially deal deceptively strong damage itself, while also making its offensive teammates all the scarier. Note that with the damage nerf, crit Psychic moves still only do .75x what non-crit would do normally.

Mega Umbreon mainly leverages its already great bulk to keep itself healthy with Wish or Moonlight; Wish notably also provides direct support for its teammates, easing things a bit in the event of stray crit. Umbreon can additionally weaken opposing mons with Toxic, Yawn or Taunt to limit offensive opponents and keep walls low, further weakening them with a potential crit Pursuit to punish them for trying to escape; Umbreon also has Crunch for greater damage with a Defense drop chance, Foul Play to more overtly punish enemy sweepers and even potential Sucker Punch to revenge kill a weakened sweeper. It can even set up itself thanks to Curse, letting it serve as a standalone sweeper with the crit chance making it more threatening. Speaking of sweepers, I'd be remised not to mention one particular partner: Hawlucha. While it may not reap the direct benefits of terrain, Mega Umbreon means Hawlucha now has a terrain setting partner in Kalos Dex, activating Unburden with new Murky Seed.

:Umbreon: + :Hawlucha:
Friends!

Being a terrain setter also has interesting applications for Mega Umbreon in VGC; it may fear the Tapus there, but Umbreon still packs some notable traits for a Doubles context. Inner Focus per-Mega means it can ignore Fake Out flinches if it desires, while packing several desirable moves such as Helping Hand to boost teammates, Snarl to nerf threatening special attackers, Foul Play to punish physical attackers and crit-boosted Sucker Punch to pick off fast threats (also enjoys pre-Mega immunity to Intimidate).

:sv/Sylveon:
Sylveon- Mega
Fairy
Ability: Natural Cure
Stats
HP:
Atk: 85 (+20)
Def: 85 (+20)
SpA: 125 (+15)
SpD: 150 (+20)
Spe: 85 (+25)

With Sylveon, I wanted to lean into its capabilities as a cleric, namely facilitate its use of Wish and Heal Bell. As its Dex entries mention its soothing capabilities, Natural Cure made for an obvious ability, one that allows it additional switch in ability and means it doesn't have to waste valuable Heal Bell PP on itself. Sylveon sports fantastic SpD, allowing it to invest more in physical bulk, and its Fairy typing further aid its ability to switch in. But make no mistake; while Mega Sylveon is mainly on cleric duty, it is by no means passive! Mega Sylveon sports a respectable SpA stat alongside STAB Moonblast, and key coverage between Psyshock and Mystical Fire, meaning even without much investment its Special attacks can pack quite a punch! Though of course Protect should not be forgotten, allowing Sylveon to reliably heal itself up with Wish. I should mention that you can also use Natural Cure to prevent status shutting down a potential Calm Mind sweep, possibly alongside Draining Kiss recovery, though it's obviously not as suited to this role.

Last edited:
:umbreon:
Mega Umbreon
Type: Dark
Ability: Liquid Ooze
HP: 95
Defense: 130 (+20)
Special Attack: 100 (+40)
Special Defense: 160 (+30)
Speed: 75 (+10)
New Moves: Mystical Fire
Desc.: Liquid Ooze is a cool ability. It causes moves that drain HP to deal damage instead of healing. Pokemon with Liquid Ooze are all Poison Types. This means that they resist all common draining moves except for Dream Eater (but who uses that) and Parabolic Charge. That means that opponents wouldn't want to use them anyway. Mega Umbreon, however, is a Dark Type, so it will take super-effective damage from Drain Punch, Leech Life, and Draining Kiss and is neutral to Giga Drain. This means that they will take more damage from those moves.

In addition, this 'mon can counter Ferrothorn! It can tank it's attacks and kill with Mystical Fire. In addition, Leech Seed will damage Ferro (and any Pokemon that switches in) instead of healing it.
0 SpA Umbreon Mystical Fire vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Ferrothorn: 192-228 (54.5 - 64.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 Atk Ferrothorn Power Whip vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Umbreon: 75-88 (19 - 22.3%) -- guaranteed 5HKO
I hate Ferrothorn stupid ass mon
If I come up with more ideas, I'll put them here!
Also congrats Bolivia for becoming leader of the mod!
Don't forget
Screenshot_20230111-191754.png

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
Mega Sylveon
See Snowdrops's EPIC GAMER Sylveon

Mega Umbreon

Type:

Ability: Synchronize / Inner Focus ---> Shadow Shield

Stats:
HP:
ATK: 115 (+50)
DEF: 120 (+10)
SPA: 60
SPD: 155 (+25)
SPE: 80 (+15)

New Moves: Agility, Power Trip

Description: WIP (tldr: fat af cleric/utility mon lets goooooo UPDATE: flavor is uhh umbreon gets power from the moon)

Last edited:
:umbreon: Mega Umbreon
New Ability
: Synchronize/Inner Focus -> Merciless
Type
: Dark

New Stats:
Attack: 65 -> 90 (+25)
Defense: 110 -> 140 (+30)
Special Attack: 60 -> 85 (+25)
Special Defense: 130 -> 150 (+20)
Speed: 65
(625 BST)

New Moves: Toxic Spikes, Venoshock
Description:
A Merciless pokemon with decent offensive stats!? It is suspected that Umbreon was initially supposed to be Poison type this is based on its beta design and its pokedex entry in GSC to emphasize this, I gave Mega Umbreon poison-flavored moves and ability. With Merciless Umbreon is no longer forced to be a passive wall and has methods of putting out damage. It can set up Toxic Spikes to help trigger Merciless and Venoshock. In addition, Merciless can get crit Pursuits on Pokemon switching trying out to reset Toxic damage.

:espeon: Mega Espeon
New Ability
: Synchronize/Magic Bounce -> Seance
(When Mega Espeon is in the field, all normal type moves become ghost type and have their power increased by x1.2)
Type: Psychic

New Stats:
Attack: 65 -> 95 (+30)
Defense: 60 -> 70 (+10)
Special Attack: 130 -> 175 (+45)
Special Defense: 95 -> 120 (+25)
Speed: 110 -> 100 (-10)
(625 BST)

New Moves: None
Description:
Mega Espeon increased its level of foresight to the point that it can interact on a spiritual plane of existence. It now has a ridiculous 175 base SpA tying it for the 3rd highest SpA stat (4th if you include Mega Chandelure). It also gains a new ability to give it mini-ghost STAB although it is quite a double-edged sword. Seance allows Mega Espeon to turn attacks such as its own Quick Attacks and Hyper Voices into incredibly strong ghost type moves. But on the other hand, the opponent’s normal type moves go from being neutral (pre-mega) to super effective and boosted. This allows Mega Espeon to have incredible wallbreaking potential but is forced to play around a plethora of super effective moves.

:sylveon: Mega Sylveon
New Ability
: Cute Charm/Pixilate -> Sheer Force
Type
: Fairy

New Stats:
Attack: 65 -> 75 (+10)
Defense: 65 -> 100 (+35)
Special Attack: 110 -> 135 (+25)
Special Defense: 130 -> 150 (+20)
Speed: 60 -> 70 (+10)
(625 BST)

Description:
With this mega, I wanted to find some way for Sylveon to be able to break past Steel types. I wanted it to be something specific to Mega Sylveon, so I couldn’t give it any new moves. After a long time, I landed on giving Mega Sylveon Sheer Force. With Sheer Force Mega Sylveon has significantly stronger Mystical Fires and Moonblasts allowing it to break past some of its previous walls.

Last edited:
:sylveon:
Mega Sylveon
New Ability
: Misty Surge
Type: Fairy

New stats:
Attack: 70 (+5)
Defense: 90 (+25)
Special Attack: 145 (+35)
Special Defense: 140 (+10)
Speed: 85 (+25)
(625 BST)

New moves: none
Description: CM Tapu Fini at home. Serves as a decent defensive win-con with Calm Mind backing up decent power [even uninvested], but can also function as a standalone sweeper. Misty Terrain ensures you can't be statused [and brings some decent support to the table as well], and your big bulk ensures you can stomach plenty of hits. Mystical Fire is a good coverage move that cripples special attackers, and you have Psyshock for those pesky Posion-types. Though it suffers from a lack of reliable recovery [if it chooses to go defensive], at the end of the day Mega Sylveon will prove itself as a simple yet effective threat.

:espeon:
Mega Espeon
New Ability
: Insight [When this pokemon dies, activate Future Sight]

New stats:
Attack: 80 (+15)
Defense: 85 (+25)
Special Attack: 150 (+20)
Special Defense: 135 (+40)
Speed: 110
(625 BST)

New moves: Mystical Fire
Description: Main draw of this mega evolution is its ability, which can force a switch upon your opponent KOing it. While the ability is reactive in nature, Mega Espeon is not too reliant on your opponent reacting to it to pull its weight and can definitely hold its own, with a solid base 150 special attack bolstered further by decent coverage in Dazzling Gleam & Mystical Fire. In addition, it is notably bulkier than its base form and can tank a hit or two should the situation call for it.

Last edited:
Mega Espeon
Ability:
Failsafe (If this Pokemon misses due to accuracy, its Speed is raised 2 stages)
Type:

Stats:
HP - 65
Atk - 65 (+30) --> 95
Def - 60 (+50) --> 110
SpA - 130 (+5) --> 135
SpD - 95 (+15) --> 110
Spe - 110
BST - 525 (+100) --> 625

New Moves: Focus Blast
Description:
"Although it originally had no powers at all, people say its precognitive faculties were awakened by its need to protect itself."
-Ultra Sun Pokedex Entry

Since Eevee evolved into Espeon for self-defense, Mega Evolution should naturally take this to the next level. Now it achieves a new awakening, greatly boosting its capabilities when in immediate danger.

Base Espeon is a mediocre setup sweeper, having marginally better bulk than :alakazam: Alakazam in exchange for worse coverage and a lot less Speed. To fix this, Mega Espeon gets much better bulk and good coverage in the form of Focus Blast. You might think the Speed tier remains unchanged, but that's where the new Ability comes in.

Failsafe is essentially :blunder_policy: Blunder Policy as a permanent Ability. This has a very interesting interaction with Zap Cannon, which becomes a coin toss: hit and Paralyze the opponent, or miss and get +2 Speed (either way, you will outspeed them). The aforementioned Focus Miss gains similar benefits, abusing the clearly-rigged RNG to your advantage. Even Sing can be used to create set up opportunities, becoming an Agility in the event that it misses.

Now Kalos as a tier has pretty low Speed, but there's actually plenty of things that trouble Espeon before its Ability procs. :gengar: Gengar ties it, and Alakazam and :weavile: Weavile outspeed it. As for the Megas, :mienshao: Mienshao, :pyroar: Pyroar, and :heliolisk: Heliolisk all outspeed it. In NatDex, the Speed boost is even more valuable.

That being said, Espeon isn't unbeatable. Its biggest weakness is priority moves, especially the supereffective Sucker Punch. Additionally, unboosted Espeon can be defeated with the Pokemon mentioned before, which include the Dark types that are so common in the tier.

Mega Sylveon
Ability: Pixilate
Type:

Stats:
HP - 95
Atk - 65 (+65) --> 130
Def - 65 (+30) --> 95
SpA - 110
SpD - 130
Spe - 60
(+5) --> 65
BST - 525 (+100) --> 625

Description:
Mega Evolution has often been described as painful or violent for the Pokemon. Sylveon becomes a lot more aggressive here, using its feelers as direct weapons instead of as a way to lure opponents, and fighting more physically in general.

When Megas have the same ability as the base form, there's always the question of whether it will outclass, or be outclassed by, its base. By taking a physical approach, Mega Sylveon avoids this entirely and strives to be its own unique Pokemon. Unfortunately, its physical movepool is quite barren, and there's not much that can be added flavorfully to the base.

However, Sylveon can be pretty unstoppable in the right conditions. It has access to Curse for setup and Quick Attack for a pseudo PixiEspeed, as well as Double Edge for huge damage. The last move can be Special coverage like Mystical Fire, Heal Bell to stop Toxic, or Wish for a form of recovery. As you can see, it can choose what it can defeat, and leave the rest to its teammates.

That being said, there's some things to watch out for. Sets without Heal Bell cannot afford to get hit by Toxic, and sets with Wish will need a turn before they can recover health. Additionally, :drifblim: Mega Drifblim naturally defeats these by neutralizing Pixilate, so you may want to consider running Shadow Ball. All in all, Mega Sylveon can be pretty potent in the right hands.

Last edited:
First time doing a collab, this time with the amazing NANI?! . Pleasure working with you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Of all the publicly known early builds of Pokemon, the Spaceworld 97' demo for GSC is perhaps the most renowned one. And in this demo, Umbreon, or Burakkī, as the public knew it then, wasn't a Dark-type at all.

In fact, it was a Poison-type.

Umbreon Mega
Type: Dark | Poison
Ability: Poison Touch

Stats:
Atk: 125 (+60)
Def: 120 (+15)
SpA: 60
SpD: 150 (+20)
Spe: 75 (+10)

New moves: Sludge Bomb, Poison Jab, Poison Fang, Haze, Punishment

When agitated, this Pokémon protects itself by spraying poisonous sweat from its pores.
- Gold, LeafGreen, HeartGold

When this Pokémon becomes angry, its pores secrete a poisonous sweat, which it sprays at its opponent's eyes.
- Sun, Sword

Aside from the aforementioned Spaceworld 97' demo, these Dex entries have outlined Umbreon's affiliation with poison. For our submission, we've decided to channel these beta elements as well as this obscure piece of information in the overall design of the Mega.

Some of you may be questioning: it does make sense for Umbreon to get Poison Touch in correlation to the flavour its inspired by, but why can't we maintain the consistency of it's mono-Dark typing? After all, it does keep it in line with its counterparts...

We have a few reasons for this:
1) Unlike the other Eeveelutions, Umbreon's Dex lore is closely associated with not just it's Dark typing, but also Poison, going off the entries listed above. Giving it the Poison-type acknowledges those roots while making it stand out among the inevitable Mega Eeveelution lineup.
2) Competitive-wise, this also grants Umbreon with some additional benefits: the Poison-type allows it to neglect Toxic damage entirely, allowing it to serve its function well as a wall, making it more capable of a cleric alongside the likes of Clefable and Blissey. This also gives Umbreon a number of resistances it never had before (Grass, Poison), AND removes all of its previous weaknesses that are replaced by solely Ground-type. More on that later.
3) We like the idea. Enough said.

Admittedly, when I conceptualised this Pokemon initially, I built its stat spread with NatDex in mind, which could possibly mean that it might be too overwhelming for the Kalos metagame. But we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Behind the concept of the mega, there is one crucial reasoning:
To create a viable cleric for the regular metagame.
Currently, Blissey has been regarded as non-viable by the playerbase, Clefable prefers to run Utility sets with SR and Knock Off, and Tapu Fini is moreso a status absorber rather than a cleric. Base Umbreon does a well enough job on its own, however, its low offensive stats and general passivity against most Pokemon has led to it being a niche at most.

Umbreon-Mega, however, with its plethora of resistances to key types (Dark, Psychic, Grass) and additional bulk, is more than capable of sponging hits from even the strongest attackers and punishing them with a STAB Foul Play.

Personally, I view Umbreon-Mega as a more bait-and-punish type of Pokemon. It isn't a full-fledged trapper like Talonflame-Mega, Magnezone or Weavile, nor is it a Pokemon that specialises in punishing poor usage of moves like Zapdos or Ferrothorn. It's moreso a mix of the two archetypes, capable of absorbing baited Psychic-type moves from the likes of the Latis, Victini and the Slow twins, while being able to punish them with Pursuit. And this is where Poison Touch comes in. Not only does Pursuit do massive chip damage on outgoing Pokemon, they also run the risk of being inflicted with Poison, which can be very deterring for most offensive mons, especially Choice-locked characters. Regenerator Pokemon not named Toxapex and Amogus also suffer, no longer being able to comfortably stay in to absorb hits while Poison saps away at 12% of their health per turn.

Foul Play also provides more versatility for Umbreon, allowing it to run more Physical-oriented defensive sets to punish strong physical attackers such as Rillaboom, Melmetal and Lopunny-Mega, whilst having the opportunity to cripple their health bars with Poison. However, it's new weakness to Ground deters it from switching in against metagame powerhouses Lando-T and Garchomp. Similarly, the newly added Punishment allows it to punish ANY type of setup sweep, most notably Volcarona and Latias-Mega, neither who appreciate a STAB 60 BP move boosted by their OWN stat boosts. Haze, on the other hand, is an alternative defensive option which allows it to remove stat boosts from any Pokemon, though it's more passive compared to the Poison chance that is provided by Foul Play/Punishment/Pursuit.

Then we have the new Poison STAB moves! Poison Fang and Poison Jab were both added to Umbreon-Mega's movepool, and in this case, you literally want to pick your poison. Poison Jab may be the more appealing STAB option here, packing a solid 85 BP that allows Umbreon-Mega to hit Fairies that would otherwise render it passive. It also has an increased chance of poisoning the target with Poison Touch, as well. However, one could also consider Poison Fang, which, despite its lower BP, is now almost guaranteed to grant you a poisoned or badly poisoned target at the end of the turn, which removes the necessity of running Toxic.

Despite all it's utility, however, Umbreon-Mega does have it's weaknesses: Foul Play/Pursuit mono-attack variants are immediately made passive by other defensive Pokemon like Zapdos, Toxapex and literally every defensive Fairy-type ever. Even with the addition of Poison-type attacks, Steel-type Pokemon like Ferro, Corv and Heatran shut it down completely, excluding Crunch variants. Ground-types can easily switch-in and KO Umbreon-Mega due to its new weakness to Ground. Common Ground-types like Garchomp, Lando-T, Gliscor and Nidoqueen are all capable of snuffing out Foul Plays and cleaning house with STAB Earthquakes. Nidoqueen and Nidoking, in particular, are able to cleanly KO Phys. Def variants with STAB Earth Power.

Finally, no competitive explanation is complete without some sample sets! Here's some that I threw around at random that I believe could see viability (keep in mind that these are rough estimates and EV spreads are not optimised):

Wish + Cleric (Umbreon)
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD OR 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Careful Nature OR Bold Nature
- Crunch/Foul Play/Pursuit
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

This may be the most vanilla Umbreon-Mega set, but also the most passive one. It converts Umbreon-Mega into a fatmon, tanking hits while also healing its allies and doing cleric stuff.

General Wall (Umbreon)
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD OR 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Careful Nature OR Bold Nature
- Pursuit/Foul Play
- Poison Jab
- Heal Bell
- Moonlight

Now things are getting interesting. With dual STAB, Umbreon-Mega becomes a potent Poison spreader that can threaten to cripple the opponent's late game, while also serving its primary role as the team's cleric. Depending on the stat spread used for Umbreon, it can heavily punish either special attackers or physical attackers as it pleases, while also being capable of keeping itself healthy with Moonlight.

Curse (Umbreon)
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Crunch
- Poison Jab
- Moonlight

This one might flat out be too much for Kalos specifically, if I'm being honest. With monstrous bulk and a strong attack stat, Umbreon can happily toss out fucking swear words at those lame ass bitches, shitting on their asses with dual STABs while keeping its fucking health stable with correct usage of Moonlight. If the Attack stat needs to be nerfed to accomodate the balance of Umbreon-Mega, I'd honestly be fine with it. It is, however, able to be quickly worn down by the common resident Ground type. Or Heatran. Or even Melmetal, actually.

Last edited:
Espeon
Ability: Arcane - This Pokemon's attacks deal 1.5x damage after it uses a status move. However, it cannot use attacks or status moves in succession (ie. must alternate).
Atk: 65 + 45 --> 110
Def: 60 + 25 --> 85
SpA: 130 + 30 --> 160
SpD: 95 + 10 --> 105
Spe: 110 - 10 --> 100
Mega Espeon becomes an extremely powerful attacker that can blow up opponents after a Calm Mind, or by abusing Protect. However, it also comes with several issues. Because it must alternate between attacks and status moves, it becomes predictable. Even if using Protect, its opponent can use Substitute or a Setup move. It will struggle against Pokemon that it might otherwise 2HKO, although it can blow them up if it uses Calm Mind then hits them after. Furthermore, you can never really lose a Sucker Punch mindgame against it (other than potentially allowing a free switch-in).
The additional bulk gives it a bit more survivability to use Setup moves or recovery, while the reduced speed is just another way to keep it in check a bit. In terms of raw power, after a Calm Mind, it can do over half to a full SpDef Florges, and close to half to a full SpDef Ferrothorn (what happens next is a bit of a toss up, depending on the moveset). It can also blow up a lot of non-resist Bulky attackers, such as Garchomp, uninvested Mega-Drifblim and mega-Gogoat, etc.
The flavor comes from its PLA description, where it says Espeon "wields an arcane power," and its other descriptions in powerful mentioning it has strong cognitive capability. This, through Mega evolution, leads to Espeon overloading itself mentally and therefore needing to rest between attacks.
(I am a little concerned that this Submission could potentially be meta-warping in an unhealthy way if it forces more Pokemon to bring moves such as Substitute and Protect, so I'm definitely open to reconsideration on either the power boost or the base SpAtk.)

Umbreon
Ability: Lurker - For the first turn when Mega evolving and switching in, this Pokemon does 1.5x damage.
Atk: 65 + 85 --> 150
Def: 110 + 5 --> 125
SpA: 60 + 10 --> 70
SpD: 130
Spe: 65
With its newfound base Atk and ability, Mega Umbreon becomes a threatening switch-in thanks to its still high defenses. Depending on how you want to run it, you can either threaten a more powerful Foul Play against physical attackers (doing almost half to max HP Garchomp on the first hit), or even a strong Pursuit if you choose to become a more dedicated Physical attacker (doing around 75% to offensive Garchomp on switching out, or around 60 to max HP). This also synergizes well with Umbreon's ability to Wish Pass, where it can Pivot around both to pass healing and make good use of its ability to pressure opponents offensively.
The stats are fairly self explanatory - a massive amount of additional Atk to allow it to fulfill its new role, as well as a little bit of Def to help it to check physical attackers and abuse Foul Play better. Specifically, 125 PhysDef allows it to live 2 EQ from CB Adamant Mamoswine if rocks aren't up, while also alleviating other calcs from common Physical attackers. The Mamo calc allows it to switch in and eat one, Foul Play, then Sucker Punch before being 3HKO'd to remove Mamo.
The flavor is also straightforward, where many of Umbreon's descriptions say it lurks in darkness for its prey to attack, where its rings will glow. It normally gains poewr from these rings in moonlight, but with its Mega forme, it now gains mysterious power from its glowing rings upon catching its prey off guard.

Sylveon
Ability: Pacifier - All Pokemon on the field take 25% reduced damage.
Atk: 65 + 20 --> 85
Def: 65 + 25 --> 90
SpA: 110 + 35 --> 145
SpD: 130
Spe: 60 + 20 --> 80
How would you benefit from reducing all damage on the field? Well, Mega Sylveon mainly benefits in 3 ways. First, it can now setup more easily. As it takes less damage, it has more opportunities to click Calm Mind, which can then allow it to essentially surpass its own reduction. Second, it can better switch into Pokemon it wants to check, and heal itself up. And third (related to the second point), it has a significantly better match up against Pokemon without recovery, as you're still doing chip damage, albeit reduced, while also being able to heal yourself.
Statwise, Sylveon gains a newfound speed tier alongside the base 80s to better match-up against them, as well as an increase in Def to better wall other Pokemon. Its SpA also increases for a bit of extra firepower for setting up or chipping at opponents, and the rest is dumped into Atk.
Sylveon's description often mentions it erasing hostility or lowering opponents guards so that it can attack. This is an expansion on that, where its aura becomes so powerful it reduces its opponents strength directly.

Last edited:
Hello!!
This is my first ever sub (and first ever post on the smogon forums), but I’ve been a part of the M4A discord for a while now and thought it would be as good a time as ever to finally start participating in slates!​

Ability: Jeering Blow - Applies Taunt when attacking an opponent with a contact move.

-Stats-
Hp: 95
Atk: 65 -> 100 (+35)
Def: 110 -> 125 (+15)
SpA: 60 -> 80 (+20)
SpD: 130 -> 160 (+30)
Spe: 65
Bst: 525 -> 625 (+100)

-New Moves-
Low Kick, Draining Kiss, Calm Mind

Thanks to it’s newfound ability, Jeering Blow, Mega Umbreon goes straight from wall to stall breaker. 95/140/160 bulk is straight up incredible for walling purposes, don’t get me wrong! But Jeering Blows is the bread and butter that makes this mega worth using- it turns all of Umbreon’s contact moves into a Taunt button! This allows Umbreon to relish in the presence of defensive Pokémon, abusing them for it’s own setup with Curse, breaking them with long-lasting Toxics, or using the free turns/switches afterwards to set up Wish. Moves like Quick Attack are interesting here, too- despite being low base power, it’s priority means that it can work as a Sudo-Prankster Taunt button that works against other Dark types! It also works great in tandem with Umbreon’s STAB Sucker Punch!

Low Kick gives more physically inclined sets much better fighting-type option vs heavy opponents than Double Kick, Dig, or Trailblaze. Draining Kiss can SORT of make sense on Umbreon if you squint at it- but I mostly included it here as an option for Calm Mind sets, as it’s one of the few contact special moves in the game, and thus is affected by Jeering Blow!

This Umbreon, courtesy of being a mega, is much weaker to passive damage and hazards compared to base Umbreon- So be sure to give it some support in the form of defogging partners if you aren’t using Rest/Heal Bell!

(I thought about giving this a pivoting move, but made a judgement call that prevented me from doing it lol)

Ability: Mana Gate - This Pokemon's PSYCHIC TYPE Status moves go last in their priority bracket and switches the user out.

-Stats-
Hp: 65
Atk: 65 -> 90 (+25)
Def: 60 -> 85 (+25)
SpA: 130 -> 160 (+30)
SpD: 95 -> 105 (+10)
Spe: 110 -> 120 (+10)

-New Moves-
Speed Swap, Magic Powder

Inspired partially by Magnagates from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, this Espeon is ready to be the supportive thorn in your opponent's side! ALL of your psychic-type status moves now gain the secondary effect of pivoting Espeon out! This does come at the drawback of being unable to use boosting moves such as Calm Mind to set up, as well as not utilizing Espeon's great huge natural speed, since your status moves will all move last in their respective priority bracket. But with STAB Future Sights coming off of a base 160 Special Attack stat and slow pivoting, who needs the speed? (Still this because you can still be an effective offensive threat if you wanted lol)

Some notable options include:

-TRICK ROOM! This is a big one, because it lets you bring in your allies as soon as you can to abuse it. Huge for VGC and Singles alike, but make sure Espeon isn't forced back into battle afterwards, or it might get outsped because of it's high speed!

-Yawn! Especially when combined with a Future Sight, this can put a ton of pressure on switch-ins.

-Morning Sun! Basically Regenerator put into a single moveslot.

-Wish! Great for passing them to teammates, but you can abuse the benefit unless you double back in. Maybe useful on VoltTurn cores?

-Helping Hand! For VGC, you can power up your ally's attack for the turn AND pivot at the same time! Unlike a lot of these moves, Espeon will still have priority on it's switch because it only moves last in it's priority bracket!

-
Baby-Doll Eyes! Another priority move, making it work like a diet Parting Shot.

-Heal Bell! Brutal on teams that use Rest for recovery.

None of these examples are relevant anymore, but all psychic type status moves gain new utility. Magic Powder and Speed Swap have been added to give this Espeon more options to work with in terms of pivoting.

This ability is probably super strong, but gives Espeon a ton of unique versatility and is interesting to play around with in both VGC and in Singles.

Ability: Costar

-Stats-
Hp: 95
Atk: 65 -> 95 (+30)
Def: 65 -> 95 (+30)
SpA: 110 -> 150 (+40)
SpD: 130 -> 140 (+10)
Spe: 60 -> 50 (-10)

-New Moves-
Stomping Tantrum, Fake Out, Roar

Ribbons in Pokemon remind me of one thing- Contests! As the Ribbon Pokemon, I figured a flavorful ability in Costar would be befitting of Sylveon as a side-grade in Doubles, gaining the ability to copy stat boosts in exchange for it's raw power with spread moves. This can be particularly strong when used with Stored Power or Moonblast, and can be combined with allies to immediately become threatening instead of trying to acquire boosts over the course of the game- It even has Fake Out now help allies set up easier, or Stomping Tantrum to abuse a physical set alongside a Swords Dancing partner like Garchomp!

The mega isn't totally outclassed in Singles despite loosing Pixelate, since it's much better physical bulk can make is an absolute pain to remove when placed in the right circumstances. It also now gains Roar, helping it bypass setup relying on Substitute since Mega Sylveon no longer runs Hyper Voice as often.

Edit 1: Added Calm Mind to the list of new moves Umbreon now gets. I could have sworn it learned it before gen 9…
Edit 2: Added a Mega Espeon sub. Thank you for the ability inspiration, Eeveekid10!
Edit 3: Severely overestimated Espeon's physical bulk when max invested, reduced this and put 25 base stat points into Attack to lower the defense to 85. Also lowered SpDef by about 10 points and put it 10 points into Speed.
Edit 4: Added a Mega Sylveon sub to the post! Thank you Exploziff for allowing me some extra time to edit this in, I'll take better note of when slates close in the future.
Edit 5: Umbreon has had it's stats reworked to be less physically bulky: Espeon's ability was changed to only affect Psychic-type status moves, but was given two other extra status moves to work with. These changes have been made in accordance to feedback from the mod leaders! :)

Good luck to everyone in the reviews!

Last edited:

ItzaDelta

formerly I-Deepblue-I
:bw/umbreon:
Name: Mega Umbreon
Ability: Tinted Lens
Typing: Dark
Stats:

Attack: 75 (+10)
Defense: 110 (+0)
Special Attack: 100 (+40)
Special Defense: 160 (+30)
Speed: 85 (+20)
New moves: Calm Mind.
Umbreon gets its competitive role flipped from a defensive Pokemon most commonly seen on Stall teams to a powerful stallbreaker that can also serve as a blanket special check on more fast paced teams. Access to Taunt alongside Calm Mind, decent speed and unresisted STAB allows it to break through defensive teams not able to break through it quickly enough. Furthermore, its large boost in Special Defense allows it to be a lot more flexible in its EV investment, since it can now invest in speed and defense a lot more easily.

:bw/espeon:
Name: Mega Espeon
Ability: Solar Prayer
Ability Description: If this Pokemon gets hit by an attack, the effects of Sunlight begin.
Typing: Psychic
Stats:

Attack: 85 (+20)
Defense: 110 (+50)
Special Attack: 130 (+0)
Special Defense: 115 (+20)
Speed: 120 (+10)
New moves: Growth.
Mega Espeon is an interesting weather abuser; with good bulk, and access to Weather Ball, Morning Sun and Growth, it can become a fearsome sweeper if not managed carefully, as it can get to +2 immediately if the sun is up, and Morning Sun allows it to shrug off most hits. However, it is quite tame if you play around it carefully and don't allow its ability to activate, as it cannot do anything to Steel and Dark types when Weather Ball isn't Fire type.

Last edited:
:bw/espeon:
Name: Espeon-Mega
Ability: Hypersensitive - The Pokémon's Defense stat is lowered when it takes damage from physical moves, but its Sp. Atk is boosted.
(Gains -1 stage of Def and +1 stage of SpA on hit from physical moves. Triggers for each hit on multi-strike moves.)
Atk: 65 + 10 = 75
Def: 60 + 45 = 105
SpA: 130 + 20 = 150
SpD: 95 + 15 = 110
Spe: 110 + 10 = 120
BST: 525 + 100 = 625

Mega Espeon gets what is essentially a Weak Armor edit, trading +2 stages of Speed off for +1 stage of Special Attack. Combined with its already very impressive base 150 SpA and its slightly bumped up 120 Spe allowing it to outspeed a few more Pokémon, Espeon becomes a somewhat better wallbreaker with a little extra bulk to live a hit or two.
Hypersensitive can make Espeon a terrifying damage source from a single good switch, although it will have to tear through whatever it switched into quickly, as its physical bulk will rapidly deteriorate.
From a flavor standpoint, Espeon's Mega Evolution increases its senses to a degree where even the lightest touch to its fur will irritate it greatly,
making Espeon wildly throw anything nearby around with its mind. Due to the constant subtle air movements irritating it, Mega Espeon's hairs always stand on end, and as such the Pokémon is a highly temperamental creature until the evolution is reversed.

1673620148218.png

Umbreon - Mega (Dark)
Ability : Dark Aura

Atk: 95 (+30)
Def: 110
SpA: 95 (+35)
SpD: 160 (+30)
Spe: 80 (+15)

New move : Purify

Concept inspired by Pokemon Colosseum (Best pokemon game lets go) where Umbreon and Espeon are the starter, and where you try to find pokemon with chaos aura to snatch and then purify (which served as the inspiration for the ability and the new moves).
Competively, Dark aura give a huge offensive presence to otherwise passive Umbreon by making Foul Play an incredibly powerful move, but help Mega Umbreon not to be a passive wall in fron of Special Attacker due to boosted Crunch. It can also now use it's other Special Stab such as Dark Pulse or Snarl in double due to its decent Special stat paired with dark aura. Set up set with Curse are also an option as Umbreon can cover for the speed loss with access to powerfull Sucker Punch. The gained speed also help to exploit support move like Taunt or Heal Bell. All in all, depite a pretty shallow movepool, Mega Umbreon turn out to be incredibly versatile in the option it can run, allowing for very diverse set to be explored.

The defense stat have not been raised as to let powerfull physical attacker be able to break it, if they manage to play past powerfull foul play, and the pokemon can be check by powerfull Fight and Fairy. With this, mega Umbreon should prove to be a solid pokemon, able to find space in a variety of team while not being overbearing despite it's strong bulk and non passive nature.

1673620332078.png

Espeon- Mega (Psychic)
Ability : Kailedoscope

This pokemon move with a secondary effect activate twice (use the same probability than the initial one). For exemple Psychic have a 10% to drop special defense, so psychic would be able to drop the opponent special defense, then have an other 10% chance to do so again (regardless if it dropped the first time)
Hp : 65
Atk: 85 (+20)
Def: 85 (+25)
SpA: 155 (+25)
SpD: 125 (+30)
Spe: 110

New move : Charge beam ; Icy wind ; Mystical fire

Espeon forehead contain a carbuncle, a gem that is often associated with a mystical animal containing a mirror, whose appearance is unknow. I wanted to reflect that concept through espeon ability being mirror based. Hence the idea of using the kaleidoscope as a starting point. Kaleidoscope are mirror that reflect certain image infinite amount of time, and are also often associated with confusing and psychedelique image that fit espeon Psychic Typing. The ability is able to reflect an effect an infinite amount of time just like a Kaleidoscope (except for balance sake infinite = 2 here x') ).
Competitvely wise , Espeon can abuse it's ability to receive boost from Charge Beam, or crippling is opponent with Mystical Fire , Icy wind , or other stat dropping move like Psychic or Shadow Ball. Espeon high speed have not been raised in order not to make the pokemon overbearing , and is already sufficiant to make progress thank to it's improved movepool. Espeon however have to deal with weak coverage move to deal with check, so the special attack was increased to balance the lost firepower provided by item. Thank to an excelent special bulk and Mystical fire crippling opponent special attack, Espeon can become very hard to take on the special spectrum. Icy Wind can also become very potent in Double du to the increased bonus from the ability , allowing Espeon to be paired with slower attacker that could abuse the advatageous speed control provided while not needing important speed investment.

In conclusion, this Espeon can prove to be extremely threatening if played correctly. With nice coverage option and an ability able to cripple some of its base form check , Espeon should be able to create progress in a battle or act a sweeper with potential Charge Beam boost.

1673652303669.png

Sylveon-Mega (Fairy)
Ability : Dazzling

Hp : 95
Atk: 78 (+13)
SpA: 130 (+20)
SpD: 146 (+16)
Spe: 91 (+31)

This sub is more straight forward, Sylveon being a pokemon centered around it's beauty aspect it was only right to have it be the star of the field as well. In practice, Sylveon is fast enough to outspeed most notable priority user , like e-speed Lucario and Dragonite, or Ice shard from Mamoswine, and being able to pressure them with huge Moonblast. Dazzling funnily enough allow Mega Sylveon to wall Scizor rendering is only effective attack unusable and threatening it with Mystical Fire. In addition the added speed allow for fast Calm mind set to become pretty threthening if not answered quickly.

Last edited:
:umbreon: Mega Umbreon
New Ability
: Poison Point
Type:
Dark
New stats:
Attack: 110 (+45)
Defense: 130(+20)
Special Attack: 60
Special Defense: 150 (+20)
Speed: 80 (+15)

New moves: Toxic Spikes
Description:
"When agitated, this Pokémon protects itself by spraying poisonous sweat from its pores." -Pokemon Gold Pokedex

:espeon: Mega Espeon
New Ability
: Dazzling
Type:
Psychic
New stats:
Defense: 110 (+50)
Special Attack: 150 (+20)
Special Defense: 110 (+25)
Speed: 115 (+5)

New moves: Mystical Fire
Description:
" It uses the fine hair that covers its body to sense air currents and predict its enemy's actions. " -Pokemon Gold Pokedex

:sylveon: Mega Sylveon
New Ability
: Soothing Aura (On switch-in, activates Safeguard)
Type:
Fairy
New stats:
Attack: 95 (+30)
Defense: 100 (+35)
Special Attack: 110
Special Defense: 130
Speed: 95 (+35)

New moves: Decorate, Aromatic Mist, Aroma Therapy
Description:
" It sends a soothing aura from its ribbonlike feelers to calm fights. "-Pokemon X Pokedex

Last edited:

scorbunnys

Don't dream your life, but live your dream. #Bunny
1673667696349.png
:sv/sylveon:
1673667692971.png

Sylveon-Mega

Type:
Fairy
Ability: Tranquility (If the user is not directly damaged, it heals 12.5%)

Stats:
HP:
Atk: 90 (+25)
SpA: 140 (+30)
SpD: 145 (+15)
Spe: 70 (+10)
BST: 625

Explanation:
  • Thanks to its new ability, Sylveon gets a completely different angle game-wise, since now it can take advantage of free turns much more effectively while making up for the lack of Leftovers to some extent.
  • Sets like Substitute + Calm Mind and the defensive Wishpass set are heavily benefited by the mega evolution, as they receive a huge boost stat-wise, while Tranquility helps it to take advantage of the free turns given by Substitute and Protect, allowing it to afford cool fillers such as Yawn to wait out turns which I’ll get into later.
  • Yawn + Tranquility interaction is actually very cool, as Sylveon-Mega can just click Yawn on a forced switch-in and pretty much always win the mind game, as you can either click Protect on a super effective move and gain some HP or just force the opponent to switch-in and gain some health too (this is especially encouraged by hazards). Yawn can also be run on many sets, although I’d mainly run it on WishTect, as it’s the set where it can fit that move more effectively, although Offensive Yawn could certainly have its uses.
  • Speaking of the stat boost, it now receives much more SpA and bulk, allowing it to pull off offensive and defensive sets much more effectively while also checking a wider variety of mons. (The speed buff allows it to outspeed some important pokemon too). With its new base 70 speed, it now naturally outspeeds some important mons like Scizor, Tyranitar, and Alomomola, while speed-tying Skarmory, Bisharp, and Volcanion.
  • While it's not that of a big deal, it can actually resist Volt Switch and U-turn quite well, two potential moves that could threaten the strategy as a whole.
  • Also, the mon’s flavor isn’t that bad either, as Tranquility is heavily based on its Pokemon Sword Pokedex entry, which says it sends ‘’enmity-erasing waves’’ that stop any fight, spreading peacefulness, so it uses those to heal itself unless it gets directly damaged.
  • That being said, this mon’s not perfect, as while it’s quite versatile and can adapt its set depending on the team, it’s still quite slow despite of the speed buff and it’s still vulnerable to Steel- and Fire-types, as this mon hasn’t got enough coverage for those aside from Mystical Fire or Yawn to scare them out.
Sylveon @ Sylveonite
Ability: Tranquility
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Protect
- Yawn / Calm Mind / Heal Bell

Sylveon @ Sylveonite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Protect / Mystical Fire

Sylveon @ Sylveonite
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Substitute
- Mystical Fire
- Psyshock

Sylveon @ Sylveonite
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Yawn
- Mystical Fire
- Protect
:ss/espeon:

Espeon Mega
Type:
Psychic
Ability: Shadow Shield

Stats:
HP:
Atk: 65 -> 89 (+24)
Def: 60 -> 90 (+30)
SpA: 130 -> 130
SpD: 95 -> 125 (+30)
Spe: 110 -> 126 (+16)

Explanation:
  • Uses Magic Bounce on base form to protect itself from status/chip damage that would otherwise break Shadow Shield.
  • By deterring the indirect damage that Shadow Scale, Espeon can mega and set up with Calm Mind.
  • Especially valuable on hyper offensive teams because it can act as both a status deterrent and a setup sweeper.
  • Similar to Dragonite(!): Can abuse tools commonly found on HO like screens, while condensing other roles like Magic Bounce + Setup Sweeper, and even Cleric if needed. Calm Mind is especially good due to its access to reliable recovery and decent coverage in Dazzling Gleam or even Shadow Ball.
  • 126 base speed allows Mega-Espeon to outspeed many threats like Garchomp, Mega-Pyroar, and Gengar, plus it can also barely outspeed Weavile.
  • Wish and Shadow Shield are a surprisingly cool combo! Mega Espeon can Wish up with its Shadow Shield still intact, and have the Wish activate next turn to heal it back up to full, reactivating Shadow Shield and providing Espeon with turns to set up. That being said, this is mainly for defensive sets, as offensive sets would rather run Morning Sun for more reliable recovery.
  • That being said, Espeon-Mega’s not unstoppable by any means. Due to being a mega evolution, it cannot hold Heavy Duty Boots to negate hazard damage and is quite vulnerable to chip damage in general. Once it does mega, it cannot regain Magic Bounce to deter status moves from being used against it. Once Shadow Shield is broken, it becomes much less comfortable with taking hits and needs to rely on Wish and Morning Sun as recovery, one of which requires two turns to work properly and the other having a limited number of PP. It’s also prone to be trapped by Pursuit due to its typing, as aside from Shadow Shield its physical bulk is quite poor.
  • Flavorwise, Espeon is heavily connected to the sun, which creates shadows. Furthermore, it can also be linked to sundials, which utilize shadows to tell the time of day. TLDR; espeon = sun = shadows = shadow shield.
s/o EeveeGirl1380 aka the slayer goddess of this site for this collab (btw she'll post the two other eeveelutions left since I'm kinda lazy lol).
edit: nvm I'll post the Espeon-Mega's one bcuz she's laziest.

Last edited:
the second part of the collab with scorbunnys, the blazing slay king of pmods

:bw/umbreon:
Mega Umbreon
Ability: Poison Heal
Stats:
Atk: 65 -> 80 (+15)
Def: 110 -> 130 (+20)
SpA: 60 -> 95 (+35)
SpD: 130 -> 130
Spe: 65 -> 95 (+30)

It’s quite difficult to find a mega Pokemon that would be able to abuse Poison Heal to its fullest potential. Due to not being able to hold a Toxic Orb, it can be inconsistent and almost worthless as an ability, causing many to avoid it. However, Umbreon fills the bill quite nicely to make use of Poison Heal as a mega!

Base form Umbreon synergizes with its mega form greatly, as the tools that it uses are only further emphasized by its mega! Umbreon is normally a passive Pokemon that lengthens games by making use of Wish, Protect, and its great bulk. Like with many other Pokemon that take up a lot of turns, one of the main answers to it is status! More specifically, Toxic. This is where Mega-Umbreon steps in. Base form Umbreon getting nailed by a normally incredibly annoying Toxic only makes the mega thrive!

Another important and very cool attribute of base Umbreon that lends over to its mega form is Synchronize! When base form Umbreon gets Toxiced, it can use Synchronize to cripple whatever decided to status it, mega, and then reap the benefits. This could allow it to dismantle other defensive mons with greater ease, as the opponents would practically just be statusing themselves!
Wish sets can now fear no more of Toxic! Instead, Poison Heal allows Mega Umbreon to absorb Toxic for its allies and send them on their way with a Wish. It also enjoys sitting on the field, Protecting turns away while its health gradually heals back up from a combo of Wish and Poison Healing. Even if Umbreon isn’t using Wish, it can still gain passive recovery every turn.

With the stat boosts from mega evolving, Mega Umbreon becomes a mixed defensive tank with a highly respectable speed stat. It can act as a physical or special wall, depending on what is needed for your team.
252 Atk Choice Band Weavile Triple Axel (40 BP) (3 hits) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Umbreon: 171-201 (43.4 - 51%) -- approx. 3HKO after Poison Heal
252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Azumarill Play Rough vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Umbreon: 320-380 (81.2 - 96.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Poison Heal
252+ Atk Choice Band Tyranitar Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Umbreon: 165-195 (41.8 - 49.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after sandstorm damage and Poison Heal
252+ Atk Technician Mega-Haxorus Dual Chop (2 hits) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Umbreon: 152-180 (38.5 - 45.6%) -- approx. 60.1% chance to 3HKO after Poison Heal
252 SpA Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Voice vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Umbreon: 188-224 (47.7 - 56.8%) -- 1.6% chance to 2HKO after Poison Heal
+1 252 SpA Mega-Wormadam-Sandy Bug Buzz vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Umbreon: 182-216 (46.1 - 54.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Poison Heal
252 SpA Gardevoir Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Umbreon: 182-216 (46.1 - 54.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Poison Heal
252 SpA Solar Power Mega-Heliolisk Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Umbreon in Sun: 132-156 (33.5 - 39.5%) -- 99.1% chance to 4HKO after Poison Heal
We also shouldn’t overlook its Speed buff, as it can now outspeed the likes of Volcanion, Tyranitar, Skarmory, Mega Drifblim, and Florges, allowing it to switch and WishPass on them much more effectively. It also should be noted that this new speed tier allows Mega Umbreon to have a relatively fast Taunt, which is ideal for shutting down certain Pokemon that wish to cause trouble via hazards, recovery, or setup.

Mega-Umbreon can act as a relatively versatile defensive mon. It can run a Wishpass set to better support its teammates, or go with Moonlight for immediate healing. Taunt or Toxic are also viable options, with Taunt stopping opposing defensive Pokemon in their tracks, while Toxic works well with WishTect’s goal of stalling out turns. Buffed attacking stats mean that it is possible to run damaging moves based off of Umbreon’s own attacking stats. However, the majority of sets will still likely favour Foul Play, due to the high damage output against physical attackers.

Even without being poisoned, Mega-Umbreon has some tricks up its (nonexistent) sleeve. A 95/130/130 defensive spread is nothing to scoff at, and the Dark typing provides valuable resistances to Ghost and Dark moves. While it does enjoy the passive healing from Poison Heal, it is not required for Umbreon to be able to fulfill its role.

One of Mega Umbreon’s biggest selling points is that it doesn’t need to be a mega to be useful. Base Umbreon is still a solid defensive presence that can be further bolstered by the threat of mega evolving. Opponents could struggle to figure out if the Umbreon they are facing could mega evolve or not, leading to interesting strategies such as bluffing a mega to avoid or trick the opponent into clicking a status move. Umbreon’s base form still benefits from its mega, even without holding the mega stone.

Even with everything going for it, Mega Umbreon still has its flaws. Even with buffed attacking stats, it still prefers to run Foul Play to hit harder against physical attackers, which leaves it unable to do much against opposing special attackers or defensive mons besides spreading status. It’s also vulnerable to chip damage unless it's poisoned, as Wish is somewhat poor at neglecting and it does not have an item slot. Even though Dark provides Mega Umbreon with important resistances, it also leaves it with glaring weaknesses to some common types and moves, like Fairy, Fighting, and the ever common U-Turn. Finally, to take advantage of Poison Heal, it needs to actually be poisoned, which can be unbelievably hard sometimes.

Now, some of you might be thinking: “Isn’t there a Mega-Wormadam with Poison Heal? What does this Mega-Umbreon do that it doesn’t already?” And that is a good question! Although they share an ability, Mega Wormadam and Mega Umbreon fulfill two separate roles. Mega Wormadam uses Poison Heal to protect itself from status when setting up. Mega Umbreon, on the other hand, utilizes its ability to increase its defensive potential while taking advantage of the tools the base form is best with.

Flavorwise, Umbreon is already heavily associated with poison, its dex entries even going so far as to mention that it sprays poisonous sweat to defend itself. Mega Umbreon draws from this connection even further, using the opponents’ poison against them to increase its defensive capabilities and heal up.

In summary, Mega-Umbreon takes advantage of its base form’s weaknesses and turns them into tools to help it excel at fulfilling its roles. Pre-mega Umbreon is a prime target for Toxic, with its main form of recovery being WishTect, but the threat of it being mega makes opponents second-guess before clicking the status. Base form Umbreon also has access to Synchronize, which allows it to pass on a poison before megaing and reaping the benefits. As a Poison Heal mega, Mega-Umbreon enjoys waiting out turns with Wish+Protect, while also being able to support teammates via Wishpassing and absorbing status. It can run moves like Moonlight for instant recovery, Taunt for blocking status moves, Foul Play to deal with physical attackers, and Toxic to cripple opposing mons and take advantage of extra turns. Even if Mega Umbreon isn’t poisoned, it can still put in a lot of work. It has great bulk with 95 HP and 130 defenses on both sides, a resistance to Ghost and Dark type moves, and a base 95 speed allowing it to outspeed Pokemon like Mega-Drifblim, Skarmory, and Florges. That being said, even with buffs to its attacking stats, Mega Umbreon is still heavily reliant on Foul Play and Toxic to amend its passivity, leaving it struggling to hit special attackers, Dark-resistant wall breakers, and defensive Steel and Poison types. While Umbreon can still fulfill its defensive role without being poisoned, the lack of passive recovery means it tends to be weak to chip damage and is forced to rely on Wish or Moonlight as its recovery method, plus its typing, while good, it leaves it completely vulnerable against Fairy- and Fighting-types, two of the most common typings of the metagames, plus it’s also weak to U-turn.
Flavorwise, Mega-Umbreon takes its base form’s connection with poison and elaborates on it, using the opponents’ attempts to poison it to strengthen its defenses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)