Pidgeot @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Big Pecks
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Defog
- Roost

Mega Pidgeot is the main damage output with an STAB 110 move that cannot miss and 30% chance to cause confusion. Heat wave is for coverage against ice types and steel types. Many people set up entry hazards during the first few turns, so I have defog to get rid of it. And lastly I put roost so she can heal herself.

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Dark Pulse
- Flash Cannon
- Roost

A counter to electric and ground types. He’s also a pseudo-legendary so it’s nice to have him. Two STAB moves + a steel type coverage moves for fairy and ice types. Gave him life orb for extra damage. Last move is roost so he could last longer, especially due to health loss from life orb.

Swampert @ Assault Vest
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Power-Up Punch

A counter to rock and electric types. I also gave him assault vest to make him very bulky. Like hydreigon, two STAB moves + ice punch as coverage. Power-up punch is so swampert can raise his attack, and so that people have a harder time to stall or set up.

Scizor @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
- Bug Bite
- Swords Dance

The second main damage output, and a counter to grass types (besides pidgeot that isn’t weak against stealth rock) and fairy types. I’m struggling to make a selection between pursuit and knock off because they have basically the same base power, but each have their own uses (although I’m favouring knock off due to boosted damage when the target has an item). I also need help with whether or not to make Scizor fast or bulky.

Infernape @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Brick Break
- Blaze Kick
- Thunder Punch

Z-move user and counter to ice, rock, grass, and steel types. I also need a pokemon with access to fighting, fire and electric type moves, and imo infernape fits that role best. Thunder punch is also a good coverage against water and flying types. Ability is blaze instead of iron fist because only thunder punch is a fist move, so blaze could be more useful imo. (Although I could replace the ability and replace blaze kick with fire punch)

Cloyster @ Focus Sash
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Shell Smash
- Icicle Spear
- Liquidation
- Rapid Spin

Sorely needed rapid spinner on this team. Has access to a solid 25*5 base power ice type move, so it’s a good counter to ground, flying, and dragon types. Also a potential sweep killer due to focus sash. I'm having trouble with letting shell smash stay, since cloyster has abysmal special defense, so shell smash would only make cloyster even more vulnerable.

If anyone could give me feedback or constructive criticism, that would be splendid. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this. If you need help with the explanations, you can visit the OU forum and look at the individual pokemon threads for help.

unlocked

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)