ORAS OU MediSharp Hyper Offensive

Hi, I have been using this team for a while and I'm looking for some insight on how it can be improved.

The core I'm using for this team is the Medicham + Bisharp core as they are both common in the meta (notably Bisharp) and they provide great offensive synergy, with both of them being able to clear the way for each other to sweep. They also have some slight potential for revenge kills, with their priority attacks and large Speed investments.

Both of these run very standard sets:

Experience Tranquility (Medicham) @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out
- Zen Headbutt

High Jump Kick is Medicham's primary STAB attack and is devastatingly powerful. Zen Headbutt provides STAB coverage against Fighting types that can otherwise be a threat to Bisharp and it OHKOs Choice Scarf Kelde, which can be a huge threat to this team. Ice Punch melts the majority of Landorus-T sets and Fake Out provides priority and the useful Flinch that can put opponents in OHKO or 2HKO range.

Masamune (Bisharp) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Defiant
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 52 SpD / 204 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

Bisharp is a prime counter to the Lati twins with his Pursuit trapping capabilities, the ability to OHKO Landorus with Sucker Punch and use STAB Knock Off and Iron Head as damage dealers. Knock Off also cripples Rocky Helmet users and Iron Head has its flinching capabilities.

I decided that I wanted some kind of support so I threw a pretty standard Latias in. Latias completely counters Keldeo and can deal huge amounts of damage with Life Orb boosted STAB Draco Meteors and Psyshock. Healing Wish can cure paralysis and burns, and Roost heals off Life Orb damage. I might put Defog into this set though so that Latias has more purpose, or swap her out for a defensive Talonflame so that I have a direct counter to Ferrothorn and can force hazard setters like Ferro and Skarm to switch out.

Red (Latias) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Roost
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Healing Wish

Scarfed Keldeo provides type coverage and Secret Sword to assist in breaking walls

Friendship is Magic (Keldeo) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind

The main threat at this point is Talonflame. Landorus-T fixes that and has some usage as a hazard setter

URFKWAKE (Landorus-Therian) @ Yache Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Klefki also provides some support and cripples walls with Heal Block (rendering Recover and Softboiled useless) and priority Thunder Wave for physical sweepers. And if that wasn't enough, Klefki has Flash Cannon as a form of self defense and Spikes if they decide to switch out.

Let me know what you think of this team :)

Nice team, it seemed pretty solid.
I feel like Talonflame would only increace the weakness to Keldio and would not work without a support lati, due to the weakness to stealth rock, the most common entry hazard RN and it's weakness to Keldeo.I personally would put U-Turn on Lando T over Stealth rock, instead of seting a hazard you can maintain momentum, a major concept of the Hyper offence archetype

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)