Max. Optimizer's Trouser Pouch Monstrosity Répertoire ft. Ribbon Masters™, RNGs, SRs, & More

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
December 29, 2020
4 new Pokémon
Shout-out to Bobbyzchoo, Christian, and Tatertot for the amazing Pokémon.

(#213 - Christian's ❝SHUCKIE❞ ♀
)

❝the Great Friend❞
Received from Christian

OT: MANIA | ID: 00518 | Johto (Silver)
Bold | Contrary (H) (Gen 7+8) | RNG: Lua Script + Poké Transporter RNG
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 0 | 31 | 31
EV'd: Shell Smash, Toxic, Power Split, Rest
{252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD}

This is the given nickname of the Shuckle that you can receive from an NPC in Pokémon Gold, Silver, and Crystal.

(#463 - Christian's ❝MARC❞ ♀
)

❝the Great Friend❞
Received from Christian

OT: Trainer | ID: 01974 | Johto (Silver)
Brave | Cloud Nine (H) (Gen 7+8) | RNG: Lua Script + Poké Transporter RNG
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 14 | 31 | 0
EV'd (Gen 7): Swords Dance, Return, Earthquake, Knock Off
EV'd (Gen 8): Swords Dance, Body Slam, Earthquake, Knock Off
{252 HP / 252 Atk Def / 4 Def}

This is the given nickname of the Lickitung that you can receive in a trade with an NPC in Pokémon Red and Blue.

(#805 - Tatertot's ❝Psalm 46❞
)

❝the Great Friend❞
Received from Tatertot

OT: Tate | ID: 508669 | Poni Grove (Alola)
Lonely | Beast Boost | RNG: 3DSRNG
IVs: 31 | 31 | 15 | 20 | 31 | 0
EV'd: Gyro Ball, Rock Slide, Wide Guard, Trick Room
{252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD}

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous 46th psalm of the Book of Psalms from the Hebrew Bible.
It reads ❝Deus noster refugium et virtus❞ in Latin, translated to ❝God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble❞ in the King James Version.
Martin Luther later paraphrased it in his hymn ❝Ein feste Burg ist unser Gott❞ (❝A Mighty Fortress Is Our God❞).

(#888 - SparklySilvally's ❝Sif❞)
❝the Tower Master❞
Received from Bobbyzchoo - NFT

OT: Jade | ID: 522293 | the Tower Summit (Galar)
Jolly | Intrepid Sword | RNG: Soft-Reset
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 26 | 31 | 31
EV'd: Swords Dance, Iron Head, Close Combat, Wild Charge
{252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to Great Grey Wolf Sif, the eponymous boss from FromSoftware's ❝Dark Souls❞.
Note: As of Gen 9, this Pokémon is XL-sized.

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
(#445 - Lego's ❝Samehada❞ ♂)
❝the Strutter❞
Received from Lego

OT: LegoFig | ID: 35561 | Unova (White)
Impish | Rough Skin (H) | RNG: Entralink
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
EV'd (Gen 7): Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Endure, Dragon Tail
EV'd (Gen 8+): Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Endure, Toxic
{252 HP / 156 Def / 100 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous sword from Masashi Kishimoto's ❝Naruto❞ manga series.
Samehada (鮫肌) means ❝Shark Skin❞.
Hi MO! In response to your CMT for my Dada Zarude, would Lego's Samehada be alright?

Heya Max! I am interested in your shiny Stakataka nicknamed Psalm 46 and shiny Gmax Drednaw nicknamed George
You already have my tradesheet if not you can pm me on discord for it again :D

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
February 3, 2021
1 new Pokémon
Shout-out to Sephirona for helping me RNG Abuse shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Colosseum.
I am planning on turning this Pokémon into my very own complete Ribbon Master™.
This is still a work in progress, but, by the end, I hope to be able to get all 85 available ribbons for it.
Feel free to check every now and then to keep up with Giorno's progress of becoming a ❝Gang-Star❞.
Please find in the hide tag down below a detailed documentation of how I managed to obtain this Pokémon.
The Weavile is my first ever fruitful personal Colosseum RNG project.

[#461 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Giorno❞
] - Non-Redis

❝the Living Legend❞
Credits for the nickname go to /u/TM_AerialAce - Art © Sephirona (2021) ❝Giorno❞

OT: Chris\01985 (Colosseum) ‹

IVs: 31/31/31/21/31/31 - Jolly\Pressure (♂)
EV'd (Gen 7): Low Kick, Ice Shard, Knock Off, Ice Punch
EV'd (Gen 8): Swords Dance, Ice Shard, Beat Up, Triple Axel
[252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe]

❝このマックス・オプティマイザには正しいと信じる夢がある。❞
❝Kono Makkusu Oputimaiza ni wa tadashī to shinjiru yume ga aru.❞
❝I, Max. Optimizer, have a dream that I know is just.❞
(A dream of completing my first ever own complete Ribbon Master™)

This Pokémon was snagged from Rider Nelis at The Under Subway on February 3, 2021.
This Pokémon was RNG abused in Pokémon Colosseum with the help of Sephirona, using the Dolphin v4.0-6848 emulator.
Every effort has been made to properly credit all of the guides and resources that were used for this project:
Please find down below a detailed documentation of RNG abusing Giorno's custom TID:
Please find down below a detailed documentation of RNG abusing Giorno himself:
The nickname is a reference to the eponymous protagonist from the 5th part of Hirohiko Araki's ❝JoJo's Bizarre Adventure❞ manga series.
Giorno is the illegitimate son of DIO, conceived with Jonathan Joestar's stolen body.
The nickname was chosen because shiny Sneasel's and shiny Weavile's colour palette matches that of Giorno.
The TID was chosen and RNG Abused to represent the year 1985, Giorno's year of birth.​

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Heya Max! I am interested in your shiny Stakataka nicknamed Psalm 46 and shiny Gmax Drednaw nicknamed George
You already have my tradesheet if not you can pm me on discord for it again :D
喂喂喂Bobby聚聚。好久不见!
The Stakataka is Tatertot's, actually, not mine!
I can clone these for you and give them to you for free tomorrow.
我们是兄弟们。
You've helped me out a lot before, so, you can just have them.
I'll message you on Discord.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
February 3, 2021
3 new Pokémon
Shout-out to J_lamar96 for the amazing Pokémon.
Shout-out to Lego from Smogon, as well as /u/Razor215 from /r/SVExchange for hatching the eggs for me.
The Marowak and the Tyrantrum are further fruitful personal Gen 7 Hatching RNG projects.

(#105 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Lara❞ ♀
)

❝the Strutter❞

OT: Tybur | ID: 002000 | Po Town (Alola)
Adamant | Rock Head | TSV: 3803
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 | 31 | 31
EV'd: Double-Edge, Stone Edge, Knock Off, Bonemerang
{252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to Lara Tybur from Hajime Isayama's ❝Attack on Titan❞ manga series, host of the War Hammer Titan.
Po Town, her hatching location, is a reference to the Liberio internment zone in Marley, a ghetto-like place surrounded by walls that functioned as a place for Eldians to live.
The Liberio internment zone incidentally became the battlefield for Lara Tybur and Eren Jäger.
Her ID number 002000 is a reference to the pilot episode of ❝Attack on Titan❞, called ❝To you, in 2000 years❞.
Her in-game hatching date of April 7, 2013 is a reference to the airing date of the aforementioned pilot episode of ❝Attack on Titan❞.
❝Usurper, Eren Jäger. Do you have any last words?❞

(#697 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Sue❞ ♀
)

❝the Great Friend❞

OT: AleRusso | ID: 836429 | Haina Desert (Alola)
Adamant | Rock Head (H) | TSV: 3949
EV'd (Gen 7): Head Smash, Outrage, Earthquake, Superpower
EV'd (Gen 8): Head Smash, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Close Combat
{4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to the nickname given to one of the largest, most extensive, and best preserved Tyrannosaurus rex specimens ever found.
It was named after Sue Hendrickson, the fossil collector that discovered the fossil on August 12, 1990, while exploring the cliffs at the Cheyenne River Indian Reservation in western South Dakota near the city of Faith.
Interestingly enough, she only found the fossil because her group's truck had a flat tire and she wanted to pass the time while exploring the area while waiting for the truck to be repaired.
Sue is now a permanent feature at the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago, Illinois.

(#787 - J_lamar96's ❝Apis❞
)

❝the Great Friend❞
Received from J_lamar96 - NFT

OT: Jordan W | ID: 076815 | the Max Lair (Galar)
Adamant | Grassy Surge | Dynamax Adventure
IVs: 31 | HT(29) | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
EV'd: Horn Leech, Swords Dance, Close Combat, Darkest Lariat

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous sacred bull worshiped in ancient Egyptian religion, identified as the son of Hathor, a primary deity in the pantheon of ancient Egypt.
For a bull to earn the name of ❝Apis❞, its body had to be mainly black, just like the colour palette of shiny Tapu Bulu.
In addition to this, having a white crescent moon shape on its right flank was also a necessary prerequisite, in order to qualify as ❝Apis❞.
This motif goes notably well with the Moon Ball that was chosen to catch this Tapu Bulu.
Apis' mother was also believed to have conceived him by a ❝flash of lightning from the heavens❞, or from ❝moonbeams❞.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
February 24, 2021
4 new Pokémon
Shout-out to Bobbyzchoo and The Chaotician for the amazing Pokémon.
Shout-out to Sephirona for helping me RNG Abuse shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Colosseum.
I am planning on turning this Pokémon into my very own complete Ribbon Master™.
This is still a work in progress, but, by the end, I hope to be able to get all 82 available ribbons for it.
The Ambipom is a further fruitful personal Colosseum RNG project.

[#424 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Doppio❞
] - Non-Redis

❝the Living Legend❞
Credits for the nickname go to Sephirona - Art © Sephirona (2022) ❝Doppio❞

OT: Chris\01985 (Colosseum) ‹

IVs: 31/31/31/21/31/31 - Jolly\Technician (♂)
EV'd: Knock Off, Return, Low Kick, U-turn
[252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe]

❝Roger that, boss. That is my reason for living as well.❞

This Pokémon was snagged from Cipher Peon Cole in Cipher Lab on February 9, 2021.
Aipom was intentionally defeated in Cipher Lab so that it could be caught in a Master Ball later on.
This Pokémon was RNG abused in Pokémon Colosseum with the help of Sephirona, using the Dolphin v4.0-6848 emulator.
Every effort has been made to properly credit all of the guides and resources that were used for this project:
The nickname is a reference to the eponymous character from the 5th part of Hirohiko Araki's ❝JoJo's Bizarre Adventure❞ manga series.
Doppio shares his body with Diavolo and regularly uses random objects as ❝phones❞ with which he talks with the latter.
The nickname was chosen because shiny Aipom's and shiny Ambipom's colour palette matches that of Doppio.
In addition to this, ❝doppio❞ means ❝double❞ in Italian, which is the overall theme of this evolution line.
The TID, the nature, and the IV spread are from the same savegame as ❝Giorno❞ the Sneasel/Weavile.​

(#855 - BilloPS' ❝Merienda❞
)

❝the Great Friend❞
Received from Bobbyzchoo - Den RNG Abused by BilloPS - Credits for the nickname go to Sephirona - Proof - NFT

OT: Billo | ID: 833706 | the Giant's Bed (Galar)
Timid | Cursed Body (H) | RNG: Den (by BilloPS)
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
EV'd: Shell Smash, Shadow Ball, Stored Power, Giga Drain
{252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to Charlotte Katakuri from Eiichiro Oda's ❝One Piece❞ manga series.
More precisely, the nickname is a reference to the eponymous light meal breaks he occasionally takes, during which he feasts on his favourite food of doughnuts and drinks tea.
In Southern Europe, this light meal fills in the meal gap between the noontime meal and the evening meal.
Note: This Polteageist is in fact one of the ❝authentic❞ Antique variety.
Note: As of Gen 9, this Pokémon is S-sized.

(#897 - The Chaotician's ❝Skinfaxi❞)
❝the Once Well-Trained❞
Received from The Chaotician - NFT

OT: M®★J | ID: 142857 | the Crown Shrine (Galar)
Timid | Grim Neigh | RNG: Soft-Reset
IVs: HT(30) | 18 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
EV'd: Shadow Ball, Hyper Beam, Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse
{4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous horse of Dagr, the embodiment of the day in Norse mythology.
The horse's name means ❝shining mane❞.
Note: As of Gen 9, this Pokémon is L-sized.

(#898 - The Chaotician's ❝Eikþyrnir❞)
❝the Once Well-Trained❞

OT: ©h★ø§ | ID: 416083 | the Crown Shrine (Galar)
Brave | As One - Unnerve Chilling Neigh | RNG: Soft-Reset
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 6 | 31 | 0
EV'd: Seed Bomb, Trick Room, Glacial Lance, High Horsepower
{252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD}

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous stag which stands upon Valhalla in Norse mythology.
The nickname was chosen, since the location of Eikþyrnir (Old Norse ❝oak-thorny❞) bears striking resemblance to Calyrex's location at the Crown Shrine.
❝Eikþyrnir heitir hiörtr,❞
❝er stendr á höllo Heriaföðrs❞
❝ok bítr af Læraðs limom;❞
❝en af hans hornom❞
Note: As of Gen 9, this Pokémon is XS-sized.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
April 7, 2021
2 new Pokémon
Shout-out to Lego and and Sephirona for helping me install CFW on my New Nintendo 3DS XL.
Shout-out to Bobbyzchoo for the amazing Pokémon.
Shout-out to /u/bmills4263 from /r/SVExchange for hatching the egg for me.
The Pyukumuku is a further fruitful personal Gen 7 Hatching RNG project.

(#146 - BilloPS' ❝Derwyn Corph❞)
❝the Early Riser❞
Received from Bobbyzchoo - Credits for the nickname go to Kanon90 - Proof - NFT

OT: Billo | ID: 833706 | the Workout Sea (Galar)
Timid | Berserk | RNG: Soft-Reset
IVs: 31 | 17 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
EV'd: Nasty Plot, Fiery Wrath, Air Slash, Taunt

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous bird from Welsh folklore that portends death.
According to the folklore, the bird landing on the sill outside someone's windows heralds the imminent death of the person in question.
It signals its presence by letting out a cry that comes eerily close to ❝dewch❞ in Welsh, meaning ❝come❞ in English.
Note: As of Gen 9, this Pokémon is M-sized.

(#771 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Marimo❞ ♂
)

❝the Great Friend❞
Credits for the nickname go to Sephirona

OT: Lex | ID: 143879 | Seafolk Village (Alola)
Calm | Unaware (H) | TSV: 3561
EV'd: Block, Recycle, Rest, Recover
{252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD}

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous nickname given by Sanji to Zoro in Eiichiro Oda's ❝One Piece❞ manga series.
Marimo is a form of a special species of algae that grow into green balls.
Sanji humorously compares Zoro's green hair to the aforementioned green algae balls.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
April 24, 2021
4 new Pokémon
Shout-out to Christian, Kanon90, and The Chaotician for the amazing Pokémon.
The Necrozma is my first fruitful personal Dynamax Adventure project.

(#800 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Fraunhofer❞
)

❝the Once Well-Trained❞

OT: Christophe | ID: 857696 | the Max Lair (Galar)
Careful | Prism Armor | Dynamax Adventure
IVs: HT(1) | 31 | 31 | 31 | HT(14) | 31
EV'd: Sunsteel Strike, Morning Sun, Thunder Wave, Stealth Rock

The nickname is a reference to Joseph Ritter von Fraunhofer, a Bavarian physicist and optical lens manufacturer known for inventing the spectroscope and for developing diffraction grating.
The nickname is also a reference to Russian Stanislav Martensitov and his eponymous music project as part of the Russian witch house ❝ВЕДЬМИН ДОМ ™❞ community.
He produced a song, called ❝Last Light❞, which is, fittingly enough, the focal point of the Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon games in which Necrozma steals the light from other beings and places.

(#812 - Christian's ❝Zeke❞ ♂
)

❝the Once Well-Trained❞
Bred by Christian and hatched by me

OT: Christophe | ID: 857696 | on Challenge Beach (Galar)
Adamant | Grassy Surge (H) | TSV: 2199 (3231)
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
EV'd: Wood Hammer, Grassy Glide, Knock Off, Superpower
{188 HP / 252 Atk / 68 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to Zeke Jäger from Hajime Isayama's ❝Attack on Titan❞ manga series, host of the Beast Titan.
Challenge Beach, his hatching location on the Isle of Armor, is a reference to the docks of Paradise Island with the help of which Marley's warriors go ashore.
❝Isn't war a terrible thing?❞

(#818 - Kanon90's ❝Zaytsev❞ ♂
)

❝the Once Well-Trained❞
Received from Kanon90 - Non-Redis

OT: Spike | ID: 792693 | in the Forest of Focus (Galar)
Timid | Sniper (H) | TSV: 2838
EV'd: Focus Energy, Snipe Shot, Air Slash, Blizzard
{92 HP / 252 SpA / 164 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to Vasily Grigoryevich Zaitsev, the famous Soviet sniper who killed 225 enemy soldiers, including 11 snipers, in the Battle of Stalingrad during World War II.

(#890 - The Chaotician's ❝Illdramosh❞)
❝the Tower Master❞

OT: ©h★ø§ | ID: 416083 | the Tower Summit (Galar)
Timid | Pressure | RNG: Soft-Reset
IVs: HT(30) | 3 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
EV'd: Dynamax Cannon, Recover, Flamethrower, Meteor Beam

The nickname is a reference to Illdramosh, Eternity Unraveled, the eponymous custom Magic: The Gathering card conceptualized by Shadowclaimer with art by Veronique Meignaud.
Much like how Eternatus is a threat with unknown, alien origins, Illdramosh is part of the Eldrazi, lovecraftian timeless alien gods worshiped by ancient cultures.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
May 9, 2021
4 new Pokémon
Shout-out to Alkagen and Kanon90 for the amazing Pokémon.
Shout-out to Lego from Smogon for hatching the egg for me.
The Spiritomb is a further fruitful personal Gen 7 Hatching RNG project.

(#242 - Alkagen's ❝Chiffon❞ ♀
)

❝the Great Friend❞
Received from Alkagen - Credits for the nickname go to Sephirona - NFT

OT: Bee | ID: 379518 | Kanto (Let's go, Eevee!)
Bold | Natural Cure | Standard Capture
IVs: HT(6) | 12 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
EV'd: Soft-Boiled, Toxic, Seismic Toss, Teleport

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous character from Eiichiro Oda's ❝One Piece❞ manga series.
❝It's easy to say, ❝thank you for saving Lola❞!! But the real test of character ❝comes when that saviour is in trouble!!!❞ That's what it means to uphold my honour!!! Isn't that right, darling?❞
Note: As of Gen 9, this Pokémon is XXL-sized.

(#442 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Tomino❞ ♂
)

❝the Strutter❞

OT: Yaso | ID: 000108 | Shady House (Alola)
Bold | Pressure | TSV: 3540
EV'd: Rest, Sleep Talk, Calm Mind, Dark Pulse

The nickname is a reference to a Japanese urban legend about a cursed poem called ❝Tomino's Hell❞, written by Saijō Yaso.
It is said that one should only ever read the poem with one's mind, and never out loud.
His ID number 000108 is a reference to the fact that Spiritomb consists of exactly 108 spirits.

(#681 - Kanon90's ❝Monado❞ ♀
)

❝the Once Well-Trained❞

OT: Spike | ID: 792693 | at the Crown Shrine (Galar)
Adamant | Stance Change | TSV: 2838
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 21 | 31 | 31
EMs: Destiny Bond, Wide Guard
EV'd: Iron Head, Close Combat, Shadow Sneak, Aerial Ace

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous sword from Monolith Soft's ❝Xenoblade Chronicles❞ open world action role-playing video game.

(#797 - Kanon90's ❝Lìwěi❞
)

❝the Once Well-Trained❞

OT: Spike | ID: 935675 | Ultra Crater (Alola)
Modest | Beast Boost | RNG: Soft-Reset
IVs: 31 | 31 | HT(26) | 31 | 31 | 31
EV'd (Gen 7): Air Slash, Flamethrower, Flash Cannon, Autotomize
EV'd (Gen 8): Air Slash, Flamethrower, Flash Cannon, Meteor Beam
{4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to Yáng Lìwěi (杨利伟), the first person sent into space by the Chinese space programme during mission ❝Shenzhou 5❞ (神舟五号).
The success of this mission allowed China to become the third country to autonomously send humans into space, after the United States of America and Russia.
Note: In Gen 7 this Pokémon is nicknamed ❝Liwei❞, whereas it is nicknamed ❝Lìwěi❞ in Gen 8+.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
May 24, 2021
2 new Pokémon
Shout-out to Kanon90 for the amazing Pokémon.
Shout-out to /u/NShadeIV from /r/SVExchange for hatching the egg for me.
The Houndoom is a further fruitful personal Gen 7 Hatching RNG project.

(#229 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Blitzen❞ ♂
)

❝the Strutter❞

OT: NShadeIV | ID: 214932 | Hau'oli Cemetery (Alola)
Timid | Flash Fire | TSV: 1565
EV'd: Nasty Plot, Fire Blast, Dark Pulse, Sludge Bomb

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous Great Dane that played the role of the hound in the 20th Century Fox 1939 movie adaptation of ❝The Hound of the Baskervilles❞.
The nickname was chosen for a shiny Houndoom, since the movie hound was described as ❝blue❞.
The shiny sparkles bear a striking resemblance to the fluorescent phosphorus that was rubbed on the hound, in order to achieve the hellish aura.
The Moon Ball was chosen, since the moonlight let the hound glow in the darkness of Dartmoor.

(#637 - Kanon90's ❝Hathōr❞ ♀
)

❝the Great Friend❞
Received from Kanon90 - NFT

OT: Spike | ID: 792693 | in the Fields of Honor (Galar)
Timid | Flame Body | TSV: 2838
EV'd: Quiver Dance, Fiery Dance, Giga Drain, Safeguard
{248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous Egyptian goddess of the sky and the sun, making her the female counterpart to Ra.
Volcarona's antennae were modelled after the horns on Hathōr's head that she uses to hold the sun disk.

Last edited:
Greetings, MO. Rain from Smogon Wifi Discord here. I’m contacting you on your thread because I’ve been absent from Discord recently (not sure if anyone noticed I was missing, LOL).

Anyway, after almost a month I will finally be able to catch myself a perfect square shiny Indeedee which I promised to offer you. I checked your thread as you requested and I would like to trade for your Giratina “Sheol”.

I’d be happy for you to add my Indeedee to your thread, but I would like for you to make her non-redistributable so that she isn’t being devalued by excessive cloning. I couldn’t think of much in the way of a nickname though, so I am still open to suggestions there.

I am off to sleep now, so I’m shooting a message now in hopes that we will be able to make the trade tomorrow. Bye!

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Greetings, MO. Rain from Smogon Wifi Discord here. I’m contacting you on your thread because I’ve been absent from Discord recently (not sure if anyone noticed I was missing, LOL).

Anyway, after almost a month I will finally be able to catch myself a perfect square shiny Indeedee which I promised to offer you. I checked your thread as you requested and I would like to trade for your Giratina “Sheol”.

I’d be happy for you to add my Indeedee to your thread, but I would like for you to make her non-redistributable so that she isn’t being devalued by excessive cloning. I couldn’t think of much in the way of a nickname though, so I am still open to suggestions there.

I am off to sleep now, so I’m shooting a message now in hopes that we will be able to make the trade tomorrow. Bye!
Greetings, Rain.
We did notice, yes, hence why I'm glad to read from you again.

Yes, I will gladly trade you Mehlord's ❝Sheol❞.
As a matter of fact, since I am a man of my word, I will also throw in a copy of ❝Killua❞, my shiny Zeraora.
I know that you missed out on the event and I figured you should have a nicknamed one for your collection.
Consider it a way of saying ❝Thank you❞.

I will indeed think of a nickname for the Indeedee and display her in my thread.
I will label her as ❝NFT❞ (Not For Trade), which means that I will not trade her at all.
❝Non-Redis❞ means that I can trade the Pokémon, but whoever receives it from me cannot trade it further.

Sure thing, I will have both Pokémon ready for you once you wake up later.
You can ping me on Discord once you're available.

Sia later!

Sounds good to me, and thanks for remembering about the Zeraora! I was quite disappointed to have missed such a cool event mon. Making Indeedee NFT is also a good call.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Hi Max! Are there any specific Pokemon you're looking to get right now for your collection? I would love to add something to it but I don't know what you're after.
Greetings Sceptilian70,

Currently, there is not much I am looking for, truth be told.
I only really do occasional personal projects in the form of egg RNG, whenever I find the time and inspiration.

Please do not feel like you need to give me anything.
If anything, I was thinking about giving you something instead, in order to help you get started with your trade thread.
I am looking forward to seeing what you are going to add.

By the way, feel free to come chat with us on our Discord server if you like.
Make yourself at home!

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
June 20, 2021
3 new Pokémon
Shout-out to Christian, Rain Moon, and The Chaotician for the amazing Pokémon.

(#199 - Christian's ❝Arthur❞ ♂
)

❝the Royal Master❞
Received from Christian

OT: CHRIS | ID: 40149 | Johto (Silver)
Sassy | Regenerator (H) | RNG: Lua Script + Poké Transporter RNG
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0
EV'd (Gen 7): Scald, Toxic, Teleport, Slack Off
EV'd (Gen 8): Scald, Future Sight, Teleport, Slack Off

The nickname is a reference to Alice Telesus' nicknamed Slowking from the ❝A Crowning Achievement❞ episode of the ❝Pokémon the Series: Gold and Silver❞ anime.

(#815 - The Chaotician's ❝Dieter❞ ♂
)

❝the Great Friend❞
Received from The Chaotician - Credits for the nickname go to Sephirona - NFT

OT: M®★J | ID: 142857 | in Bridge Field (Galar)
Jolly | Libero (H) | TSV: 0634
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 24 | 31 | 31
EV'd: Pyro Ball, High Jump Kick, Bounce, Sucker Punch

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous character from Naoki Urasawa's ❝Monster❞ manga series.
He is a young boy that lived with Hartmann, a former director of the East German orphanage ❝Kinderheim 511❞.
When Tenma first meets the boy, he notices bruises and deduces that Dieter must have suffered physical abuse under Hartmann.
The nickname was chosen, since the band-aid on Scorbunny's nose bears striking resemblance to the one Tenma applies to Dieter's face.
In addition to this, Tenma also buys a football as a gift for Dieter and the latter ends up living a normal life at the end, playing in a football team.
❝Tomorrow will be a better day.❞

(#876 - Rain Moon's ❝Bethabara❞ ♀
)

❝the Great Friend❞
Received from Rain Moon - NFT

OT: Rain | ID: 055136 | Ballimere Lake (Galar)
Calm | Psychic Surge (H) | RNG: Den (by Rain Moon)
EV'd: Expanding Force, Helping Hand, Follow Me, Protect
{252 HP / 196 Def / 60 SpD}

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous biblical city.
In the New Testament, Bethabara is the place in which John the Baptist met Jesus and proclaimed:
❝Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.❞ (John 1:28-29)

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
July 14, 2021
3 new Pokémon
Shout-out to /u/CurlyFryzz and /u/ogreel from /r/SVExchange for hatching the eggs for me.
The Heracross, the Togekiss, and the Mandibuzz are further fruitful personal Gen 7 Hatching RNG projects.

(#214 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Gregor❞ ♂
)

❝the Great Friend❞

OT: Elm | ID: 116461 | Route 1 (Alola)
Jolly | Guts | TSV: 3861
EV'd: Megahorn, Close Combat, Knock Off, Facade

The nickname is a reference to Gregor Samsa, the main protagonist from German-speaking Bohemian novelist and short-story writer Franz Kafka's 1915 novella ❝Die Verwandlung❞ (❝The Metamorphosis❞).
He wakes up one morning, only to find himself transformed into an ❝ungeheures Ungeziefer❞ (❝monstrous vermin❞), akin to a beetle.
It is a story about self-disgust, about the treachery of family, and about terrifying arbitrary power.
The disgusted family confines Gregor to his room and starts dehumanizing him by referring to him as ❝it❞.
Eventually, the family reaches the conclusion that the insect ❝has to go❞, to which Gregor silently agrees in his room, before dying quietly.
❝Als Gregor Samsa eines Morgens aus unruhigen Träumen erwachte, fand er sich in seinem Bett zu einem ungeheueren Ungeziefer verwandelt.❞

(#468 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Kormir❞ ♀
)

❝the Great Friend❞

OT: Astrid | ID: 882211 | Route 1 (Alola)
Timid | Super Luck (H) | TSV: 2913
EV'd (Gen 7): Nasty Plot, Dazzling Gleam, Air Slash, Flamethrower
EV'd (Gen 8): Nasty Plot, Draining Kiss, Air Slash, Flamethrower
{52 HP / 4 Def / 196 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous spearmarshal from ArenaNet's ❝Guild Wars❞.
She is a powerful paragon, typically wearing armour featuring an angelic motif, usually in the form of wings engraved onto the metal plates.
❝I am Kormir, spearmarshal of the Sunspears...those sworn to defend the lands of Elona. Darkness has befallen our lands.❞
❝I have travelled to the Battle Isles and have come to Cantha to search for heroes willing to fight this evil and bring peace to the lands of Elona.❞

(#630 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Milena❞ ♀
)

❝the Great Friend❞

OT: Jesenská | ID: 004711 | Route 1 (Alola)
Impish | Overcoat | TSV: 2772
EV'd: Foul Play, Roost, Defog, U-turn
{248 HP / 68 Def / 192 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to Czech journalist, writer, editor, and translator Milena Jesenská.
More precisely, it is a reference to the failed relatioship she had with German-speaking Bohemian novelist and short-story writer Franz Kafka.
The aforementioned failed relationship was one of the catalysts for Franz Kafka's inspiration to write his 1920 short prose story, called ❝Der Geier❞ (❝The Vulture❞).
In this story, Franz Kafka writes about a vulture that mercilessly hacks at a young man's feet, with the latter not even attempting to defend himself.
Another man walks by and offers to go home and grab a rifle and come back, in order to shoot the vulture, thus saving the young man.
The vulture, however, listens to their plan and thrusts its beak into the young man's head, killing him, as well as itself, drowning in the young man's flowing blood, ❝filling every depth, flooding every shore❞.
In this story, the protagonist is thought to be Kafka himself, unable to defend himself against the strokes of fate and illness that keep hacking at him.
Her ID number 004711 is a reference to the nickname ❝4711❞ (❝Siebenundvierzig-elf❞) that fellow Ravensbrück concentration camp inmates had given her, based on the number that had been tattooed onto her.
The Love Ball was chosen, not only to match the colour palette, but also to complement the fact that ❝râchâm❞, the name of the Egyptian vulture in the bible, contains the root for ❝love❞, the feeling they had for each other.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
July 31, 2021
1 new Pokémon
Shout-out to _Dragon, Drakero, and Real.96 from New Order of Breeding whose guides helped me perform my very first Gen 5 Wonder Card RNG project.
Shout-out to Lego whose guidance helped me set up the Citra emulator, calibrate 3DSTimeFinder, and perform my first Gen 7 TID/SID RNG project.
Shout-out to Christian, Lego, and Xucrute for having RNG abused countless savegames to help me TSV hatch Pokémon and nickname event Pokémon.
Your help has always been appreciated and I decided to take matters into my own hands, as I think that it would be unfair of me to always rely on you.
At the end of the day, the plethora of amazing Pokémon in our beloved sub-forum has only ever been possible thanks to our amazing cameraderie.
Shout-out to Sephirona for coming up with this project and for always inspiring me to take on new challenges.

(#649 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Javik❞
)

❝the Wish Granter❞
(Injected Wonder Card) - Nicknamed by Max. Optimizer - Credits for the nickname go to Sephirona - NFT

OT: えいがかん | ID: 07133 | Unova (Black)
Hasty | Download | RNG: Wonder Card
EV'd: U-turn, Iron Head, Ice Beam, Flamethrower
{252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous character from BioWare's ❝Mass Effect❞.
Javik is the only known survivor of the ancient Prothean race and functions as its Avatar of Vengeance, seeking to wreak vengeance on the Reapers after waking up from 50,000 years of stasis.
❝War is our sculptor. And we are prisoners to its design.❞

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
September 3, 2021
1 new Pokémon
The Reuniclus is a further fruitful personal Gen 7 Hatching RNG project.

(#579 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Henrietta❞ ♀
)

❝the Great Friend❞
Credits for the nickname go to Sephirona

OT: Christophe | ID: 620508 | Route 1 (Alola)
Calm | Regenerator (H) | TSV: 1106
EV'd: Future Sight, Psychic, Knock Off, Infestation
{248 HP / 124 SpA / 136 SpD}

The nickname is a reference to Henrietta Lacks, an African-American woman whose cancer cells are the source of the HeLa cell line, the first immortalized human cell line and one of the most important cell lines in medical research.
An immortalized cell line reproduces indefinitely under specific conditions, and the HeLa cell line continues to be a source of invaluable medical data to the present day.
The nickname was chosen for a Reuniclus with the Regenerator ability, since the evolution line is based on cells and since the ability fits the theme of Henrietta's immortalized cell line reproducing indefinitely.
I got the inspiration when Sephirona told me about Henrietta Lacks while we were watching Chiaki J. Konaka's ❝Texhnolyze❞ anime series, directed by Hiroshi Hamasaki.
In the show, Ichise receives a texhnolyzed arm and a leg, made out of the cells of his mother that he kept with himself in a tube.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
September 13, 2021
3 new Pokémon
Shout-out to Wyrx for the amazing Pokémon.
Shout-out to _Dragon, Drakero, and Real.96 from New Order of Breeding whose guides helped me perform my very first Gen 7 Wormhole RNG projects.
Shout-out to Lego who programmed a customized version of 3DSTimeFinder v1.0.0 for me, in order to help me look for spreads more efficiently.
Shout-out to Sephirona for always inspiring and encouraging me to take on new challenges.

(#469 - Wyrx's ❝Ran❞ ♀
)

❝the Great Friend❞
Received from Wyrx - NFT

OT: Wyrx | ID: 59974 | Pyrite Hill (Orre)
Timid | Speed Boost | RNG: ColoRNG
IVs: 31 | 4 | HT(30) | 31 | 31 | 31
EV'd: Protect, Air Slash, Giga Drain, Hidden Power

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous character from Chiaki J. Konaka's ❝Texhnolyze❞ anime series, directed by Hiroshi Hamasaki.
The nickname is also a reference to the dragonflies that accompany her during her stay in the underground city of Lux.
In the words of Ha Neul Seom: ❝nymphs spend years under murky water before emerging airborne as dragonflies, soaring the sky freely.
To question our self-made illusions which we call reality, and brutally tearing away your fabricated shells in an act of spiritual transformation.
I wonder what those immobile Shapes are thinking of themselves as they see dragonflies freely fluttering in front of their eyes.❞
❝After all, nothing changes.❞

(#488 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Tamiyo❞ ♀
)

❝the Great Friend❞
Non-Redis

OT: Christophe | ID: 241345 | Ultra Space Wilds (Alola)
Relaxed | Levitate | RNG: CitraRNG
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0
EV'd: Lunar Dance, Trick Room, Ice Beam, Moonlight
{252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA}

The nickname is a reference to Tamiyo, the Moon Sage, the eponymous Magic: The Gathering card.

(#645 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Hachiman❞ ♂
)

❝the Strutter❞
Credits for the nickname go to Christian - Non-Redis

Impish | Intimidate | RNG: CitraRNG
EV'd: Knock Off, U-turn, Earthquake, Defog
{252 HP / 136 Def / 12 SpD / 108 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous Japanese tutelary god of warriors, the divine protector of Japan, the Japanese people, and the Imperial House.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
September 16, 2021
2 new Pokémon
The Azelf and the Terrakion are further fruitful personal Gen 7 Wormhole RNG projects.

(#482 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Zahid❞
)

❝the Strutter❞
Non-Redis

Timid | Levitate | RNG: CitraRNG
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
EV'd: Nasty Plot, Psyshock, Fire Blast, Dazzling Gleam

The nickname is a reference to Zahid, Djinn of the Lamp, the eponymous Magic: The Gathering card.
❝I do as I please, little mortal. Do go on about your wishes, though—they amuse me to no end.❞

(#639 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Aldébaran❞
)

❝the Strutter❞
Credits for the nickname go to Kanon90 - Non-Redis

Jolly | Justified | RNG: CitraRNG
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
EV'd: Stone Edge, Close Combat, Rock Slide, Toxic

The nickname is a reference to the Taurus Aldebaran, one of the 12 Gold Saints from Masami Kurumada's ❝Saint Seiya❞ manga series.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)