Tournament Mashups Anniversary Tour - won by icemaster523

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
So because we got several last minute signups and because I can't count (apparently 14 and 18 are different numbers, who knew) I'm going to be extending signups until midnight tonight in the hopes of getting a couple more people.

I will likely not be using the Smogon bracketmaker because it does not support three pronged tours, which is the best option at this point in order to make sure that we don't end up with ~1/3 of the people who signed up not being able to play.

The goal is 24 people, we currently have 22. If we go over 24 I will be the first person who doesn't get in.

tl;dr Signups end Midnight tonight EST, or about 11 hours from now, because Drampa messed up.

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
ROUND 1

The Thunderbirds vs. Dark_Cyclone
AnythingGoesLegend vs. LaBalladeDesCieux
Whitephoenixace vs. manu 11
pulsar512b vs. Fardin
ice-master-523 vs. Funbot28
HGgamer vs. Wrk5646
Gravity Monkey
vs. TectonicDestroyer
Ransei vs. drampa's grandpa
damflame 3
vs. Rubyleaf2080
Disciple_1 vs. BoopToOblivion
Cheese5555 vs. Chessking345
Mark_K vs. Akashi

This round is due 11:59 PM GMT -4 (Eastern Daylight Time) on Saturday, June 15th

A reminder that the three tiers we will be playing are Almost Any Ability Ubers, STABmons + Almost Any Ability (or StAAAbmons), and Balanced Hackmons Doubles, all of which can be found on the Dragonheaven server. While 2 wins are required to advance, I encourage all of you to play all three metagames, even if the result if determined after two games :)

Because of the number of participants the finals (NOT THIS ROUND) will be in Round Robin format, with three players playing each other.

You can use this tool to help you figure out timezones, make sure you account for timezone differences when scheduling!
The Smogon tournament scheduling guide can be found here.
This is the tool I used to generate matchups. Thanks to the person from the Help room who gave it to me, whoever you are :X
Wait why am I already playing Ransei already smh

Please let me know if you need an extension or have any other questions or problems.

Last edited:
One major Warning! There is an oversight where Arena Trap and Shadow Tag were legal for all pokemon in AAA Uber on Dragon Heaven server. Please do not used this ability unless its from native users. Mega Gengar should used a different ability pre-mega( this might result of regular Gengar using Shadow Tag if not using a different ability). Failing to follow this might result to a disqualification.

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
won in 3 against Whitephoenixace, gg

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rom-gen7bhdoubles-585559
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rom-gen7staaabmons-585562
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rom-gen7customgame-585573

had to play on rom since dragonheaven didn't work. AAA ubers done in custom game since we couldn't find it in tier list

Row 4 about halfway down the mashups list :)

please give me bh doubles team looks heat

EDIT: also AAA ubers moves 7 and 13 are bugged
How are they bugged? I'm assuming you meant turns 7 and 13 of Manu v WPA, and they looked perfectly normal to me.

Rip, it seems the replay part where you are searching for username or a format seems to be temporarily down for a while... ( the replay of an actual battle is working fine, however ).

Though, you can still post your replays here by:
STEP 1: Click Upload and share replay after you finish the match.
STEP 2: Copy the URL of the replay before clicking the close button.

I thought I want to mention this here for the future matches.

drampa's grandpa

cannonball

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)