Tournament Mashups Anniversary Tour - won by icemaster523

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus

art by Bummer as usual except I added the word Tour and yes I use this same art for everything
approved by some guy who thinks he's immortal The Immortal

Happy birthday OM Mashups! It's hard to believe it's been an entire year since the thread was first posted, but here we are. We've grown a ton as a community both competitively and in activity and gotten ever better in quality as we do. Here's to many more!​

This tour will consist of three different formats. Each round will be a best of three with all three metagames being played.
Almost Any Ability Ubers (playable on Dragonheaven)
StAAAbmons (playable on ROM or Dragonheaven)
Balanced Hackmons Doubles (Playable on ROM or Dragonheaven)

Discussion, description, and rulesets for all of these metagames can be found in the OM Mashups Megathread, here. You can also feel free to drop by the OM Mashups room to talk about them any time. I hope that these choices satisfy allow for a diverse and exciting array of metagames, all of which require a somewhat different type of thinking, as well as being ones which have not yet gotten the chance to have a forum-tour for themselves this generation.

Please play on one of the above servers rather than in Custom Game so we can avoid any hidden illegalities. If you discover any code or banlist issues with the metagames on the above server please notify me ASAP. We will be holding strictly to the banlists found in the OM Mashup Megathread, so just because something is legal on the server does not necessarily mean your team will be legal here (they should ideally match, but it's better to be safe than sorry).

This will be a single elimination tournament. Signups will be done based on Smogon Tournament rules, i.e. the first 62.5% of signups get in, and then randomized after that until the tournament is full. Brackets will be made using this generator.

Finally gonna take a moment to shout-out Ransei and the rest of the Mashups staff for being there making this all happen with me. Couldn't do it without you mates.

Type "Happy Birthday" or "In" to join! Signups will close at MIDNIGHT EST one week from posting this.

Last edited:
drampa's grampa has agreed to let me make a usage stat for these tours.Please post your replays here, or PM me if you want to keep it private.
It is to help us determine the viability of the pokemon in each format, and potentially discover something problematic.

Anyways, I've tried validated the format on both ROM and Dragon Heaven server, and I did found some banlist issues on some formats:

+Shedinja is allowed in AAA Ubers on Dragon Heaven server despite being banned by our ruleset.
+Dark Void is allowed in BH Doubles on ROM server ( Though, it is missing on our tour code because we were using DUbers as a base, which have Dark Void ban)
+The EVs in BH Doubles are still limited to total of 508 rather than full 252 EVs in all stats. Though this can be fixed by using Balance Hackmon format first, then go back to BH Doubles format.
+It seems STAAABmons on Dragon Heaven server hasn't updated to include our current banlist yet:
* Tapu Lele and Porygon-Z are still banned.
* Thundurus-Therian is allowed.
* Some Uber mons like Naganadel, Aegislash, Landorus-Incarnate and Genesect are still banned.
* Zygarde-10% is banned despite being legal by our ruleset.
( The STAAABmons on ROM server is fine though. )

Have fun to all participants : ).

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
No matter who wins, we are winners for supporting a magnificent concept that ought to inspire generations to come on the specialness of combining multiple OMs in 1 new metagame.

Ransei gets a huge high-5 for his contributions as a Mod.
drampa's grandpa gets an equally huge high-5 for his contributions as a Mod in Discord.

Together the OM Mashups concept is a better place bc you both helped light the torch that one day will inspire leaders to rise and say “Okay, let’s combine these two concepts.”

Go team!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)