Mario Marathon TSG for ACT Today!

I don't know if anyone remembers the Pokemon Marathon success where all 493 pokemon where caught in 72 hours, but now the same group, Thespeedgamers, are doing a Week long Mario marathon. It is going on right now and ends on June 18th.

They are raising money for ACT Today! or Autism Care and Treatment Today, who provide grants to autistic families and patients to pay for many different things including hospital bills and the like. They are playing more than 33 games. 33 games only including those that are single player games, they will also be playing games such as the Super Smash bros series and Mario Party games. Please everyone support these valiant gamers in their effort to raise over $50,000 (which happens to be OVER 9000!! as well) US for ACT Today.

Please if you have time, check them out and if possible, donate!​

I was going to post this but didn't know if it was appropriate. :P

Yeah I've been watching a lot of it from the start. They have done a Pokerap for donations and one of the Speedgamers has consumed a ghost pepper, the unquestionably hottest pepper in the world, on camera. There's a live feed and everything.

At the time of posting this they're playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 and have around 40 or so stars, if anyone is interested. They completed Mario Kart Wii in 3 and a half hours, beat Super Mario 64 in around 4 hours 100% and I think around half an hour to 1 hour later in a super speedrun with only 16 stars. It's a lot of fun watching and for an excellent cause.

I just All nighter'd to watch their full 71 star run for Super Mario Galaxy 2... blarrrcchhhghghghhghashdhf I feel groggy at 6:30 my time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)