March 7* Raid Event - Decidueye (Flying Tera)

People shouldn’t turn off autosave anyway ;) - pretty sure it saves after battles and flying. I still manually save all the time anyway tho, outta habit.
Surprisingly, it doesn't. I've actually had a crash at some point (with autosave on) and it went back to 2-3 raids earlier.
Doesn't look like the autosave triggers on raid start as you'd expect (in SwSh it'd force you to save before queueing).

Why not just give us the Hisui forms lol.
I'm quite sure that's intentional. They want you to either buy the Legends game or trade for them (once Home is out).

There's also the fact that as of now, Hisuian starters would have the issue where you can't really breed them, so you'd be limited to the single one you catch and stuck with regular variants for every breedling, which is likely another reason for which they do not want to distribute them via raids.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
They should give us the regular ones, with the Hisuian forme’s Signature moves >:D

Maybe Hurricane Pelipper’s time to shine this weekend! lol

They should give us the regular ones, with the Hisuian forme’s Signature moves >:D

Maybe Hurricane Pelipper’s time to shine this weekend! lol
Pikachu got Play Rough, which to my knowledge it can't learn otherwise, from its 7* run, so this isn't a totally outlandish idea.

e: Bulbapedia lied to me.

Last edited:
Someone needs to edit Play Rough out of the "Event Moves" section of Pikachu's Bulbapedia page then.
That's more on Bulbapedia puts any move not learned by level up as an "Event Move" because it's a Move you don't "naturally" get by default.

They also put "Surf" as an event Move for the same Raid, as an example

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)