Let's Play! Making our own Battle Facility with ORAS Secret Bases

Hello! I would like to make my own collection of Super Secret Bases in ORAS for people to challenge 6/12 trainers at a time to a set 3v3 battle. Instead of using the default export for secret bases, I made a template where you can put in your name, a phrase, your QR code, and however much of your team you want to reveal. I made these to look like cards because I wanted to emulate the experience that the battle e-cards gave in Ruby/Sapphire.
template_QR_blank.png

Here is where everything should go:
QR_template.png

And here is an example, I made this base at the Secret Islet for testing purposes:
template_QRcard_normal_v2_test_filled.png

Here are some things to keep in mind:
  • You should try to focus on a theme for your team instead of what is the most powerful/meta. These are supposed to be fun challenges. These are however, supposed to be fun challenges. If you need ideas on how to structure your team, check out the teams that were created for the original cards back in 2002/2003. Here is the first set of cards released that North America got.
  • Use the level release in your base to make sure people are challenging you with your team being over level 50. You do not have to make a level 100 team right off the bat, but the eReader cards sort of failed at this so it may be better.
  • You should post where your secret base is by using the 'apartment number' or just a number where 1 is the left most base and 6 is the right most base in the Secret Meadow/Shore. Eventually I will sort and combine these all.
  • These battles are to be done as 3v3s, so make your team as such. You do not need to have a Pokemon on your team with HMs at all because you can soar to the places where the bases are created and exported.
So that's really it. I am hoping that at the end of this I have a fair number of collections. If enough people submitted, I would also like to have tiers on the cards so that people can judge the difficulty. I would even like a 'target trainer' akin to the eReader cards to be placed at the Secret Islet, but judging by past scenarios, I don't believe I have enough people to do this. I also want to make 4v4 doubles and 6v6 triple battles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)