Pending Make Prize Winner Rank visible on user card

The Prize Winner Rank doesn't have so much problem when put in regular user, because they don't have rank. In room auth it becomes inconvenient, because in addition to not appearing as a symbol in front of the name (since the rank appears only in front of the room name on user card), it also removes higher ranks (Irly was demoted to Room Prize Winner by ReturnToMonkey✞.). Would it be possible to have a "Room Prize Winner" or "Prize Winner" written on the user card in the same way that the ranks of Voice, Driver etc appear? Making him a separate rank from the others, something like this:

Kennedy

up the reds
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus

It deffo does show up on the usercard usually, not sure what the issue was for you but yeah.

Not sure if it's technically feasible to have prize winner and another rank show at once because of how ranks work on PS but I'll leave that up to the smart devs to reply to.

It deffo does show up on the usercard usually, not sure what the issue was for you but yeah.
Sorry if I wasn't very clear, I'll explain again.
the symbol (^) actually appears in the room you are in. What I meant is: when Prize Winner is given to some Room Auth, it ends up losing the current rank (Voice, Moderator etc) to Prize Winner, probably due to how ranks in showdown work, and this becomes inconvenient when some Room Auth win tournaments or events where prize is PW. My suggestion is, if possible, to make Prize winner a separate role so that it can co-exist with the other ranks

Tico

Heart of the Mountain
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff

From what i could understand, the suggestion is to have "Prize Winner" written in the usercard, currently it just displays the Prize Winner symbol before the room you were promoted. I guess it would be written in the same place as your room rank would, see the images below.
Not sure if it's technically feasible to have prize winner and another rank show at once because of how ranks work on PS but I'll leave that up to the smart devs to reply to.
Not sure as well if it is feasible, but i guess Prize Winner would be more like a sort of Custom Title than a rank, it could have some problems relacted to not having any permissions since it would be just a Custom Title, but any auth that win an event with Prize Winner as the prize could claim the Custom Title, something that will not work today since it would be demoted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)