Mafia How-To Series: Village/Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Basically, if mafia is going to expect to be alive soon, it needs new players. new players need a resource on how to play to help prevent them from making terrible blunders that can ruin games. Some other Circus regulars and I started typing this up to help plan ideas down, but the direction I want to see this document go would be too large for one Smog Article.

So, I plan on making this a series, with the first installment focusing on how to play in the general Village/Mafia setup, covering aspects of 1v2, 2v1, mafia play and wolf play.

We've had instructional mafia articles before -- while I'd like to see some more mafia articles, I'd also like to see these ones differentiated significantly from their predecessors, so unless you can, I'd be inclined to say no.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
If you have another idea, Snype, lemme know and we can talk about it. I like having Mafia articles for The Smog, so please let me know what you're thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)