Pet Mod Mad Chemists (Slate 3!)

Quick update to voting: Please send all of your votes to me, Low-Key, on Discord. This is so I don't accidentally reveal who becomes a scientist or not. My Discord tag is Low-Key#6455.
Edit: If you don't have a Discord, or can't contact me for other reasons, send votes to me through Smogon's private conversation feature.

Here are your winners! Leading the pack at 21 votes, is...
:ss/glimmora:
Pokemon: Glimmora
Type:

Ability: Clear Body / Corrosion
Stats: 83 / 45 / 110 / 115 / 101 / 71 (+0 / -10 / +20 / -15 / +20 / -15)
Movepool Adjustments:
+ Moonblast, Moonlight, Play Rough
- Rock Blast, Rock Polish, Rock Slide, Stone Edge

Description: i deleted the cringe off of glimmora you can thank me later. mixed wall, (mortal) spinner, hazard setter.
Next up, at 16 votes, is...

Pokemon: Cramorant
Stats: 95/75/75/75/125/95 (BST: 540) [+25 HP, -10 Atk, +20 Def, -10 SpA, +30 SpD, +10 Spe]
Type:

Abilities: Gulp Missile
Movepool Changes: +Flip Turn, Toxic, Taunt
Description: Special Wall/Defensive Pivot Cramorant that mainly deals damage through Gulp Missile chip. Watch out for Electric types.
And finally, two Pokemon got 12 votes this time, and they are...

Pokemon: Skeldrake
Stats: 100 / 80 / 90 / 80 / 90 / 60 | 500
Type: Ghost / Dragon
Abilities: Cursed Body / Battle Armor / Infiltrator
Astonish,Shadow Sneak,Shadow Claw,Poltergeist,Ominous Wind,Hex,Shadow Ball,Destiny Bond,Dragon Tail,Dragon Claw,Dragon Rush,Outrage,Dragon Rage,Dragon Pulse,Core EnforcerDraco Meteor,Mystical Fire,Will-o-Wisp,Brick Break,Superpower,Aura Sphere,Focus Blast,Psychic,Trick,Defog,Spikes,Thunderbolt,Thunder,Thunder Wave,Attract,Bide,Captivate,Confide,Curse,Double Team,Double-Edge,Endure,Facade,Frustration,Hidden Power,Mimic,Natural Gift,Protect,Rage,Rest,Return,Round,Secret Power,Sleep Talk,Snore,Substitute,Swagger,Take Down,Toxic,Giga Impact,Hyper Beam,Sunny Day,Body Slam,Dragon Breath,Dragon Dance,Rain Dance,Breaking Swipe,Iron Tail,Rock Slide,Scale Shot,Swift,Rock Tomb,Bulldoze,Earthquake,Rock Smash,Flamethrower,Aerial Ace,Roar,Strength,Scary Face,Shock Wave,Hone Claws,Brutal Swing,Bite,Headbutt,Hyper Voice,Fire Blast,Incinerate,Stone Edge,Iron Head,Twister,Cut,Laser Focus,Safeguard,Fly,Crunch,Earth Power,Aqua Tail,Tackle,Dual Wingbeat,Fling,Payback,Spite,Ally Switch,Thief,Dark Pulse,Pain Split,Dream Eater,Telekinesis,Imprison,Psych Up,Trick Room,Calm Mind,Confuse Ray,Phantom Force,Flash,Embargo,Icy Wind,Night Shade,Taunt,Energy Ball,Skill Swap,Sucker Punch,Foul Play,Giga Drain,Magic Coat,Disable,Snatch,Wonder Room
Description: giratina lite. burns stuff, sets spikes, dtails/roars, burns, etc
:sv/revavroom:
Name: Revavroom
Typing:

Abilities: Overcoat / Weak Armor / Filter [HA]
Stats: 95 / 109 / 110 / 49 / 67 / 70 [500 BST]
Movepool Changes:
+ Will-O-Wisp, Strength Sap
- Shift Gear, Substitute
Description: Wisp + Pshot + Sap makes physical breakers hate this thing. An uninvested Vroom after a Weak Armor boost is also able to safely outspeed a speed tier of fully-invested 110 base speed and safely pshot away or strength sap away more attack, which seemed like a funny addition. Doesn't really like staying or switching in against special breakers tho.
But wait, there's more! Did you remember that the Scientists could change Pokemon? If so or if not, it's a good time to reveal that Lapzerlapq, anaconja, Bloopyghost, and zxgzxg were the scientists this slate! These changes will be shown here!

:glimmora: was changed by Bloopyghost!
Clear Body / Corrosion -> Clear Body / Stamina
+ Body Press, Knock Off

:cramorant: was changed by anaconja!
+ Knock Off, Beak Blast

1678191403418.png
(Skeldrake) was changed by zxgzxg!
Cursed Body / Battle Armor / Infiltrator -> Simple / Battle Armor / Infiltrator
100 / 80 / 90 / 80 / 90 / 60 -> 100 / 80 / 90 / 70 / 90 / 45
+ Spectral Thief, Work Up, - Calm Mind

:revavroom: was changed by Lapzerlapq!
Overcoat / Weak Armor / Filter -> Intimidate / Weak Armor / Filter
95 / 109 / 110 / 49 / 67 / 70 -> 95 / 109 / 110 / 49 / 67 / 85
+ Behemoth Bash, Extreme Speed, Swords Dance, - Bulldoze, Haze

Feel free to discuss the changes to the Pokemon, which will last for 24 hours!

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I hate Corrosion, thank you Bloopyghost.

Cramorant is just an objective improvement, so I will also thank the scientists involved in the creation of this Pokemon. Otherwise its a very solid bulky Water type.

Skeldrake feels like a very mixed bag. Stat nerfs sucks ass making the Bulky Wisp Hex sets that have become standard for bulky Ghosts essentially dead, and making Core Enforcer a lot less rewarding. Simple seems like such a useless ability change since as far as I can tell the only moves you want to use it for are removed or the stats are nerfed to the point where it's not feasible. Imo a big downgrade, not something that the simple addition of Spectral Thief improves. (Unless Spectral Thief interacts with Simple, which this post was made with the assumption it doesn't. If it does, I still think it sucks but only a bit less.)

Revraroom is funny. It gets big STAB and SD but it still has the coverage Movepool of Revraroom, so I expect Intimidate pivots to be the defacto sets. Honestly it's strange to remove Bulldoze if you really wanted this to have viable wallbreaking sets, since it's now permawalled by itself and any other Steel we ever add.

Interesting additions overall, and I think we have a decent and varied defensive profile.

:glimmora:
As funny as Corrosion would've been, Stamina's a worthwhile exchange that gives this new Glimmora a healthier playstyle so it can't just spam Toxics onto everything, including would be Steel switch-ins. Already a good hazard-stacker, but now has the bulk, defensive typing and ability to serve as a good spinner while still having counterplay that doesn't have to fear getting badly poisoned.

:cramorant:
Not much to say about Cram's changes, Beak Blast is a fun tool for it at least to punish U-turns/Flip Turns with a burn, although doesn't do much to address its crippling Electric weakness. Otherwise has good tools and stats to serve its role.

:unown-question:
Cursed Body wasn't a super reliable ability to begin with, so Simple's a welcomed option, letting it run Simple-boosted Dragon Dances, Hone Claws or Work Ups, but it also neuters some of its potential offensive options like Draco Meteor or Superpower. But the killing blow to this mon I think is cutting its Special Defense and Speed. The speed drop is one thing, manageable on its own, but Skeledirge Skeldrake has five weaknesses to types that are common attacking types, most of which have special attacks as one of, if not their most commonly run move (Shadow Ball, Moonblast, Draco Meteor, etc.) which are going to rip into its newfound lower Sp. Def without a decent speed tier to combat it. Spectral Thief + Simple could maybe justify its lowered stat spread, but it feels a bit too situational for that strategy to line up and win you a game to justify some of its nerfs.

:revavroom:
Revavroom's gameplan seems pretty linear, but effective. Intimidate sets with WoW, SS and possibly even PS will be a huge counter to physical wallbreakers. Behemoth Bash is also gonna hurt coming off of it, but its balanced out by being Steel, so not the strongest attacking type unless you try to bring in a Fairy wall or Rock (Garganacl) to wear it down. Ground Special Wallbreaker stocks are gonna soar once this thing is in, especially since it lost Bulldoze, so Revavroom 1v1s are gonna be very slow.

Last edited:

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
...But the killing blow to this mon I think is cutting its Special Defense and Speed...
Only SpAtk and Speed was dropped.

:glimmora:
I'm alright with Stamina, that's pretty cool. With the added utility I can see this being pretty viable in the long run.

:cramorant:
It is definitely a fat Cramorant! Viability will depend on what special breakers we get in the future and hopefully they all don't have Thunderbolt!

:pajantom:
I'll admit I think I overestimated Spectral Thief+Simple. Oops!

:revavroom:
Poison/Steel is definitely a very weird typing defensively, so I see this functioning more as a bulky SDer more than anything. Viability will probably rest on how speed tiers pan out.

Last edited:
I don't really get the intention of this PM

It seems like the concept is to have folks go about working off one another and making a crazy creation with the mutation phase but, because we hold a popularity contest vote for the first stage all that happens is people vote for the ideas they already like and don't really need changes, so when it gets passed around to the mutation phase we just have submissions we already like and so we add more onto them.

Just going to result in overloaded kits on 'mons, and isn't that what Joltemons is for?

Bringing it up now because everything is laid out clearly now that the first slate is over.

It seems like the concept is to have folks go about working off one another and making a crazy creation with the mutation phase but, because we hold a popularity contest vote for the first stage all that happens is people vote for the ideas they already like and don't really need changes, so when it gets passed around to the mutation phase we just have submissions we already like and so we add more onto them.

Just going to result in overloaded kits on 'mons, and isn't that what Joltemons is for?

Bringing it up now because everything is laid out clearly now that the first slate is over.
Not what the Pet Mod is for imo. First of all, Mad Chemists was approved because of THE Mutation Phase in general, where it could provide a big twist to the winning submissions, and no, it does not result in overloaded kits as scientists could just remove moves to keep this from happening. Second of all, JolteMons in completely different in which it does not allow Fakemon and only custom moves or abilities, and Mad Chemists is exactly the opposite of the former. Third, votes are done in PMs as to not leak the winning Pokemon by accident, so your claim is pretty trash imo. And finally, Scientists can make as many changes as they want as long as they oblige by the modification rules, and this also includes that scientists do NOT have to spend all their points, so if the scientists want, they can remove something problematic on the Pokemon they are modifying (eg Corrosion from this slate's Glimmora.)

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk. Please do not argue in this thread further as I don't want to deal with another time consuming internet argument.

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator

While I generally disagree with the Joltemons statement (no idea why you had to bring it up), I do agree with your sentiment about the mutation phase. Ideally, a Pokemon voted in should already have all the tools it needs to succeed, causing people just to overload on extra utility. I have some ideas:
Random Winners
As you might guess, rather than voting in winners to mutate, submissions are chosen randomly to be mutated. Scientists are also chosen randomly to mutate one Pokemon each. This way, a less-than-ideal (or less popular) submission can be adjusted to further suit the scientists' (and hopefully to community's) taste. However, this process does leave a lot up to random chance, which is not an ideal way to build a micrometa (roulletemons is a different case), but it would allow for some wacky interactions.

Blind Buffing
Instead of each scientist being assigned one Pokemon each, the scientists are presented all the winners and must make one set of changes (a formula, if you will) that will randomly be applied to one Pokemon. Now, the scientist must consider, "Which tools will be helpful to every winner? What tools can I not give because it potentially breaks one of the winners?" This allows for the changes to be more sporadic, rather than just giving the optimal tools to each winner. However, two problems are present here: certain tools, such as Knock Off or recovery, are useful to almost any Pokemon, so there is a good chance they will show up in every formula submitted. Additionally, overlap between formulas could occur (three scientists thought Sheer Force would be a good addition, so now three winners have Sheer Force. Oops!) Ideally, the scientists will be creative enough to not go for the most obvious tools when crafting their formula.

edit: sorry low key, ur message didnt load before i posted :psycry:

I do like the idea of this mod a lot, but I kinda am seeing the point people are making about the mutation phase. One other issue is that I feel that the scientists aren't always going to keep the basic premise of the mons when changing them. When a mon is created, you're coming up with everything, the movepool, typing, abilites, and stats, all synerged to the way you want. That's why it's your Pokemon. So when someone goes along and completely ruins your original idea for the mon, even with the limited points for changes, it can be a bit disappointing even when you win. It's one thing if scientists are simply preventing mons from being too under or overpowered, but that might not always be the case. Sometimes people could just change mons to suit their tastes rather than thinking about what the creator of the mon wanted. It's not a huge deal but I think one thing we should keep track of is making sure changes aren't too big unless completely necessary and that all the changes align with the original concept of the mons and what the creator wanted.

I get the concern, but if we regulated the mutation process like that, wouldn't it negate the whole point of the mod? You're submitting in the first place knowing your mon will be changed in some form or fashion if it wins. Submissions should be made with the mindset of making something balanced, but knowing it won't be the exact end-product. Maybe the scientist that gets your sub likes what it has so far and expands upon it, or they take it into an entirely different direction, you won't know going in and that's part of the fun, imo.

Ema Skye

Work!
As a spectator for the mod I'm also going to throw my hat in as I think the premise is intriguing but I do share Lord Zors' sentiment that things kinda feel aimless right now. I feel like the mutation phase could have a larger part in the mod because, like you said Low-Key, that's the reason it got approved. And now it kinda feels like an after thought, at least in how things played out here. I agree that this is a streamlined Joltemons-style mod that also allows Fakemon. It's not a perfect comparison but it's close enough that I can see it.

I do want to echo support for zxg's Random Winners idea, but I'd like to take it a step further by having people sub mutations as well (following the same point system). Keep the two slate phases, and have people vote on the mutation. Then reveal the winner with its new changes. This way, the mutations are blind and people are voting on the changes, rather than the individual mons. This ends up reducing random chance from zxg's idea and it keeps the focus on the mutation phase, which is, again, the big feature of the mod, making it distinct and incomparable from other mods.

This could result in lots of mutations with those same universally good moves (knock, pivot, hazards, removal, recovery) but I do think there could be some kind of limit on those moves (maybe they're worth more points to add?) and there might be enough voter agency to avoid having a bunch of repetitive mutation subs.

Edit: was also thinking about how some people were concerned about varying power levels in the submissions and I feel like that could be addressed by remutating to fit the power level if there are enough mons that fall outside the power level. A slate like "these mons are all really good/pretty bad in the meta so we're mutating them again. which one will be actually mutate? idfk gl hf".

Also re: Loginator - I feel like the point of the mod is that 'everything is not what it seems', as submissions getting edits is the premise here.

Last edited:
-because of THE Mutation Phase in general, where it could provide a big twist to the winning submiss-
It's already failing to really deliver on that, I think the people who worked on the submissions did a good job with their limitations but I disagree with the statement of there being a big twist going on with any of them.
Hence why I'm pointing it out and providing feedback on why I think that way, because speaking up opens the door for other people to also speak up.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk. Please do not argue in this thread further as I don't want to deal with another time consuming internet argument.
This will be my last message in this thread.

I get the concern, but if we regulated the mutation process like that, wouldn't it negate the whole point of the mod? You're submitting in the first place knowing your mon will be changed in some form or fashion if it wins. Submissions should be made with the mindset of making something balanced, but knowing it won't be the exact end-product. Maybe the scientist that gets your sub likes what it has so far and expands upon it, or they take it into an entirely different direction, you won't know going in and that's part of the fun, imo.
Yeah that’s a fair point. Like I said, it’s not really a major problem. Obviously changes should be made but I guess I’m just a bit worried that people might change it too much? Of course I should go in expecting it anyways but it’s something to keep in mind.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

I think you have a strong argument here tbh. From what I inferred from the Mutation Phase, we were going to get really wacky altercations to subs that won, causing them to do things very different from created to be intended.

We got 4 Pokemon, and when you compare the creations to the mutations, the mutations are mon but better, or a bad attempt at doing the same thing in a different way. I think it's important to be able to point out issues like this early, because at some point it will just be another buff mon mod, which I don't believe is the draw here.

For rectifying means, I'd probably encourage more mutation. Free up mutation restrictions, implement required slates similar to Micro Meta Mafia having guidelines that Mafia members have to follow. Like make it so this slate requires 5 viable move removals, requires this much stat additions, this ability must be incorporated. Ofc, the main issue is what Lord Zoz said, if the best of the best is already voted in, people probably voted these mons in because they like them, and probably do miminal changes. So that probably wants to be looked at.

Insert zangy clapback quote to end this.

Last edited:
Discussion phase has been closed! Before starting the next slate, thanks to many feedbacks and criticisms, our council is currently working out a way on how to fix the Mutation phase, as there have been MANY, and I mean MANY people have complained about it being stupid. The next slate should open alongside the changes in a week or when council can come up with a good idea of how to fix the phase that had been talked about so much.

Hello again! Council has decided on the following changes for Mad Chemists and its Mutation Phase:

1. Voting phase is no more! Instead, 3 Pokemon at random will be chosen to win and anybody who wants to mutate the winning submissions (which are kept a secret) will now sign up in the thread. Council has suggested that we should move up to 5 Pokemon, but I'm going to steer clear from that unless there's a public outcry that it should be raised. Once mutations have been finished, the same process is repeated: the winning entries are shown, then the Mutations they got, submissions open and the cycle repeats. This means that Mutation Phase will be replacing all voting phases from here on out. Kudos to zxgzxg for coming up with this change as well.

2. Moves will now cost more points depending on how viable they are. Even though the point formula is still the same, this change was made to make sure that people don't jam pack incredible utility moves onto a Pokemon. The point costs of moves will be from 1 to 5, with 1 being useless/very weak moves with 5 being amazing utility/momentum moves that don't have much drawback (like Knock Off, U-Turn, or something like Extreme Speed.) A sheet will be made before the next slate begins so scientists can keep track of how many points moves cost, as now there is much more risk to giving a Pokemon incredible utility. This means that removing moves will now be free, but there is a catch. You must remove a minimum of 3 moves from a Pokemon for it to be acceptable. Please let me know if this change doesn't suit well.

3. In submission phases ONLY, moves can now be modified to have different effects, but ONLY if it is the signature move of a Pokemon. This means that those moves cannot be distributed to other Pokemon and can only be used by a singular Pokemon, so this could make a Pokemon's niches more spread out, encouraging creativity amongst those who wish to make a change to a signature move.

And that's all the council wants to change for now! Please discuss these in the Discord Server and not the thread, as the thread might be cluttered up. See you in Slate 2!

Hey there, I've decided to postpone the sheet of move costs for now and move onto the next slate! The OP has also been updated with the changes made to the mod in the previous post. With that said, let's move onto our next slate...

:haxorus: Creation Phase Slate 2: Pow'r (Wallbreakers, Offensive Pivots, etc.) :palafin-hero:
This slate will follow the same rules as Slate 1: Make 2 Pokemon that follow the rules of the slate, each with a similar power level. However, now that we have some Pokemon to make a metagame around, make sure their power level is comparable to the Defensive Pokemon that were introduced last slate. This slate will last for 5 days as usual. Slate 2 is now open!

:sv/arctozolt:
Pokemon: Arctozolt
Stats: 90 / 85 / 70 / 100 / 70 / 115 | 570
Type: Electric / Ice
Abilities: Regenerator / Static
Movepool:+Volt Switch, Ice Shard, Ice Spinner
A fast mixed pivot with nearly unblockable Volt Switch, very fast and lowered its attack to not have 100 atk 170 bp 115 speed

1677515213757.png

Pokemon: Cannodrake
Stats: 118 / 115 / 73 / 95 / 77 / 21 | 500
Type: Steel / Dragon
Abilities: Heavy Metal / Flame Body | Steelworker
Movepool:
Recover
Flash Cannon, Gyroball,
U-Turn, Stealth Rock
Dragon Dance, Taunt, Iron Defense
Crunch, Jaw Lock, Dragon Claw, Outrage, Knock Off
Flamethrower, Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Superpower, Fire Fang, Aura Sphere, Acid Spray, Aura Sphere, Bullet Seed, Electro Ball, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Gyro Ball, Pollen Puff, Pyro Ball, Rock Blast, Seed Bomb, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Weather Ball, Zap Cannon
Terrain Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Dark Pulse,

Description: SUS
very potent gyro ball spammer, 252+ Atk Choice Band Steelworker Ferrothorn Gyro Ball (126 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Revavroom: 156-185 (39.5 - 46.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO with updated stats.

Last edited:
tumblr_b2e5b61a77fc3c6bed54eb890ff15f33_1fe9609e_540.gif

toxtricity
ability : punk rock,unaware,stamina
electric/psy

65/83/85/114/70/115

+eerie spell
+psychock
+psystrike
+earth power
+fiery dance

-discharge
- poison jab
-gunk shot

(overdrive now boost by 1 the sp def of the mon with 100% it have 10 % chance of paralizing)

it's a powerfull wall breaker, will having earth power and overdrive to break revavroom and cramorant can run defensive setup with stamina overdrive .... and it's saving u from stall with eerie spell

and

apllin-mega (dragon /fairy)
(applin can mega evolve with the power of an fossilized apple)
ability : cute power double it's sp atk

stats : 40/20/40/100/40/120

+ u-turn,play rough,moonblast,moonlight and grav apple +apple acid, + earth power, nasty plot
-bond
some coverage but if it hadn't it's ability... it's still good can setup sweep with nasty plot and aple acid is good against defensive mons but have a lack of movepool

edit: it's my 666th edit wtf

1678553038741.png

arboliva (the unused pokemon)*
ability : hot chilli pepper (if this mon is hit it gain grassy terrain but only for he, the adv is burn and it set sun),harvest,stamina

if hot chilli pepper isn't allowed then grassy terrain

changed stats:
68/60/80/125/90/87

grass/fire

+spicy extract
+flamethrower
+fire blast
+will o wisp
+play rough
+seed flare
+nasty plot

-dazling gleam
-synthesis
-giga impact

*this dude can setup weather and terrain in 1 turn giving his stab boosts

decidueye-hisui

ability : slush rush/ice scales/pure power

88/132/75/75/86/74
+last respects
+crunch
+acrobatics
-leaf storm
-energy ball

riple arrow now have a bp of 30 and hit three time with 33% chance to lower by 1 def, 33% chance of poison, and 50% chance to boost by 1 atk

if u think it should be changed with one of my choosen mons just go on my profil

Last edited:

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor

Pokemon: Brute Bonnet
Stats: 99 / 111 / 127 / 79 / 55 / 99 | 570
Type: Grass / Dark
Abilities: Effect Spore / Opportunist
Movepool Changes:
+ Power Whip, Spicy Extract, Foul Play, Knock Off, Parting Shot, Poison Jab
- Spore
Description: offensive pivot. has good physbulk for the funny spicy extract opportunist set.

Pokemon: Zoroark-Hisui
Stats: 95 / 70 / 70 / 105 / 70 / 100 | 510
Type: Ghost / Ice
Abilities: Cursed Body / Tangling Hair / Infiltrator
Movepool Changes:
Bitter Malice | Ice | 65 BP | 100% Accuracy | 15 PP | Doubles in power if the target has a lowered stat.
+ Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Blizzard, Ice Beam, Aurora Beam, Icy Wind, Mystical Fire
- Flamethrower
Description: p interesting sigmove that can punish mons using draco and stuff, plus can take advantage of mystical fire or webs or tangling hair or other stuff.

Pokemon: Darmanitan-Zen
Stats: 110 / 85 / 85 / 85 / 85 / 80 | 530
Type: Fire / Psychic
Abilities: Rising Sun (This Pokemon's physical attacks raise its Spa by 1, and vice versa.)
Movepool Changes:
+ Photon Geyser, Psyshock, Aura Sphere
- Focus Blast, Bulk Up, Belly Drum
Description: pulling a solomod ability. forces mixed sets and lacks v good speed, recovery, or good coverage against cram/skeldrake, but a very fun ability regardless

Last edited:

Pokemon: Darmanitan-Zen
Stats: 110 / 85 / 85 / 85 / 85 / 80 | 530
Type: Fire / Psychic
Abilities: Rising Sun (This Pokemon's physical attacks raise its Spa by 1, and vice versa.)
Movepool Changes:
+ Photon Geyser, Psyshock, Aura Sphere
- Focus Blast, Bulk Up, Belly Drum
Description: pulling a solomod ability. forces mixed sets and lacks v good speed, recovery, or good coverage against cram/skeldrake, but a very fun ability regardless
Wait custom abilites are allowed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)