Other Lower Tier Premier League II - Finals [Won by the West Coast Gastrodon-Wests]

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeezyknows

Banned deucer.
grats gastros, awesome to see my boys ODR and PDT taking over, excited to see u both dunk on smogon in the future

not doing full shoutouts cuz we lost but big ups to the duckletts for connecting me with some cool people, definitely a super fun teamtour experience

zommy has a micropenis

ggs guys, congrats to z0m and the crew

thanks rozes for giving me a team in this, hope our trolling wasn't too much (but definitely hoping it wasn't too little). s/o to all the ducks who stuck it out till the very end, not gonna do individual shoutouts but i appreciate y'all <3

Good battles @Duckletts, every game was a really good spectacle worth the watch.
Congrats to everyone on my team who pulled through to make this victory possible. Even though we got fucked up by our most expensive player, other manager, and even a sub quitting, everyone pulled through in the end. This feels especially great after being wrongfully denied manager in SPL. I hope to my teammates here we all end up playing together again in the future (maybe I'll get correctly picked for manager next time)
S/o:
Ajna I dont blame you for quitting bro, just could've given us some headsup :( thanks for asking me to comanage so long ago anyway, had a blast. I suppose I kind of got my wish granted here https://i.imgur.com/sNouh4S.png :blobthinking:

Odd Della Robbia thank you for allowing me to have unwavering faith in both a starter and a tiebreaker. You clutched out hard in finals and I know you'll be the top dog in RU next spl

Charmflash no lie I thought I was gonna have to sub you out of this TB. You lowkey went emo and I was in a panic when you out of nowhere just said "oh I forgot let me schedule". Thanks for clutching finals and doing especially great all season

PinkDragonTamer damn bro I had 0 idea who you were pre-draft but I trusted yeezys word about you and he was right. I especially admired your effort given that this was a tour 9/10 players wont do much prep for. Excellent showings all around

ict you really showed up hard to be a team carry here bro. Staying up till 2 am on a work night for the finals clutch despite the act nonsense meant a lot. Was nice to have a grounded presence to count on for wins all tour, thank you

byronthewellwell bro I had to try so hard to talk ajna into us getting you and damn did it pay off. You really need to escape ubers, you're too good for the tier. Thanks a ton for suggesting you tiebreak in semis because you pulled through hard

Gondra last few games were rough but chin up and finish SPL 9-0 while you're ahead bro. Was a pleasure having you around each week and I appreciated your willingness to flex around whenever needed

Luthier the goat sub any team would beg to have. Can you believe that I got you by pure accident trying to upbid? Glad it panned out -- you were a pleasure to have and you really put in a lot of effort regardless of where I slotted you each week

Moon Your attitude was great all season and I enjoyed having you around. Couple that with a completely random clutch in finals (in a tier you've never touched) and you have an amazing use of 3k. I honestly thought you'd get 6-0d in 10 turns but you proved me super wrong, I'm thankful for it

Hikari Dawg lowkey you kinda sucked but I appreciated having you in chat every week so the record doesnt matter. Maybe it was your playoff blessing that got us here, so thanks for taking time out of your busy life to hang around and try for us

Splashbrutha I hope you took away a lot of lessons from this tournament about how to improve as a player and be better in the future. That isn't to say you weren't good here, because you definitely were. Polish off the edges and you'll be on top in no time. Feel free to come back for mons advice whenever, I appreciated your willingness for criticism

Bebo a little on the quiet side but you came through in finals to make sure we were going into our games as wins. Thanks for subbing in earlier in the season even if it's frustrating to play a new tier for the first time. Appreciated your efforts throughout

wehavecancer my dude wasnt even on the team but you could've fooled me. Your effort you put in to helping every tier was on the level of something a manager should be doing. Thanks for being a true gastrodon. I'm glad you really enjoy my vids and here's to hoping you're my opponent in one of them soon

HJAD thanks for coming through in playoffs to help our PU slots and to just generally be a good chat presence. I'm sure the wins we got were largely influenced by you, so I appreciate the efforts

Taskr Damn I accidentally skipped you and only noticed cuz I just did HJAD. My bad my bad. Dont beat yourself up over the tb loss, shit happens. You were very solid all tour and 1 game means too little to change that. I knew when the series score was like 4-4 you were one of my top picks to tiebreak cuz I trusted you big dawg

rozes big thanks for the effort in hosting and being really fast with everything throughout. I know you were done with this shit weeks ago but you stuck it through and did a great job (despite the other managers trolling). Cant wait to meet up for another ducks game

Tony Hogg ABR Quite Quiet Luigi jake virgins

Last edited:

Ajna

i tell my ppl i don't need love but
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
sorry boys i had some bs come up irl and i really just had to take a step back from the game. it woulda been too hard for me to go if i said goodbye to the squad :((

anyways, great job boys!! i'm really proud of u all; it's always special to win a tour. thanks a lot big zom for stepping up when i dipped, and special shoutouts to odr cuz you're amazing!! you're my fav player to watch in ru, and i can't wait to see you accomplish more and more as you keep playing. idk how the frick we got u for 10k loooooool; we take those.

love y'all, see ya soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)