Denied Losing Woes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The purpose of this article idea is to help battlers cope with a losing streak on the ladder on PS.

Ideas of coping would be Switching tiers, Taking a break from it all, making a new team, or chatting in a chat room for support from others.

Hope this idea could spark something :)

-aleuser (pronounced a loser)

Last edited:
Antemortem, didn't we have an article that went into detail about the ladder or? Going through what we have currently, I don't think we do, but just making sure!

aleuser, two things we require from you before we make a decision.

1. Do you have someone to co-write this article with you? If so, who?
2. Can you write a short draft of what your article is going to be like? This helps the decision-making process significantly easier as it allows us to gauge the kind of information/content you're putting into your article and the such, as well as the overall quality of said article.

Thanks! ^o^

1. I don't have a co-writer but I could arrange something

2. Sure thing. I'll make one when I have a good chunk of time in my life.

It would be encouraged if your co writer is someone who's experienced with writing for The Player, so you two can collaborate and make the article the best it can be. And remember, no rush! Take as much time as you need to find a cowriter/make a rough draft.

It would be encouraged if your co writer is someone who's experienced with writing for The Player, so you two can collaborate and make the article the best it can be. And remember, no rush! Take as much time as you need to find a cowriter/make a rough draft.
Sounds great! Don't exactly have a co-writer in mind but I'll surely find one or maybe you guys could suggest a couple for me.

scene

Banned deucer.
I am going to say no to this, but thanks for submitting. I don't really think there's enough content for an article that's up to our standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)