Looking for advice on bug monotype team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I cant find a place to get a reasonable help, so after research I decided to try it here. Please Im not English speaking native, so be so kind and appologize my grammar. I am enthomologist and sword is my first game, so I would love to go with bugs. I will play only online battles on Switch, so though I read there they are not good, I think, that if set well z I could have at least bit of a success. And thats it, Im bit lost, My team so far consist of Golisopod, Centiskorch, Vikavolt, Escavalier, Shedinja, Orbeetle and recently I found Snom. Which members would You keep or eventually replace and how please, what are my best options? The point of no move for me is, that I cant try the team on PC as is in service, so I decided to try and ask here if someone has a time to help me with good movesets for my team, how to set the things to be able to go online. I would also like to know, if I can have success with the bug team reading how poor they are in SnS. I will be very greatfull if someone here could help me out and set me for a good direction with my team. Thank You all very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)