Strategy & Metagame Looking at a Little Usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This is a joint article between blarajan and me.

The LC Usage stats have recently had a lot of odd anomalies, with terrible Pokemon such as Abra and Aipom being extremely high in the stats, while gems such as Natu have fallen to ridiculously low usage. We're going to shed some light on why Pokemon are at the usage levels they're at, as well as where they actually should be. In addition, we're also going to be looking at moves, abilities, EVs, and items, and pointing out common errors. It's pretty much going to be this article but for LC and quite a bit more serious.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sounds good to me. If none of the other staff opposes this, let's go with it. Do you both have Article Workshop access?

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alright, well we're not starting work on Issue #24 just yet. When we are, I will post again in this thread and give the two of you directions on how to apply for access.

Make sure to convey this information to blarajan. Glad to have you two on board =)

Birkal

We have the technology.
Alright, I'm approving this because Little Cup is obviously welcome to write articles for us. Love drawing cutemons :>

iss, apply here for Article Workshop access. Once you have done so, post in this thread so we can confirm your application.

Birkal

We have the technology.
Done. I gave him the low-down on our rules in #thesmog. Welcome aboard iss; great to have you =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)