Litten, Torracat, Incineroar Discussion

(I'm new to forming here)

All I have to say is it is a mix of my fav doubles and triples pokemon, arcanine and hitmontop

Now being the second pokemon ever to have both intimidate and willow wisp(arcanine)

D being the third to have both intimidate and fake out(hitmontop, scrafty)

It is bulkier than an arcanine, which is bulky, more attack than a hitmontop by 20, and the fake out of a hitmontop

Here is my moveset

Fake out
Flare blitz/fire, dark etc move)
Snarl/fire, dark, etc move)
Willow wisp

My fav parts are fake out, and willow wisp, and of course intimidate along with its better defenses

Hitmontop can run eject button to in the future reuse intimidate and fake out, so can Incinaroar

Incinaroar is bulkier than arcanine, and also gets willow wisp which is extremely op

Stronger than a hitmontop and getting a flinch fake out

If you want it can be a completely support pokemon while carrying snarl

It has a high attack stat, and has fake out and intimidate, so it might be switching out a lot, especially since it has a fighting weakness too. Hitmontop switches out a lot for use of fake outs and intimidates so. That'd a thing but their even stronger

Intimidate willow wisp is also very much powerful

Snarl if you are willing to have that as possibly your dark type move

It can run leftovers sites berry eject button assault vest choice band choice scarf

Choice banded fake out, intimidating, and you'll want to switch out. Preserving intimidate and fake out

u could do singles, intimidate a physical attacker, faking out dealing some nice damage, flinching, switching out and your next pokemon would deal with a weakened mon in both it's hp and attack

Sadly i dont think it gets sucker punch. But if it does, it is going to be a lot more interesting with that stab sucker punch fake out etc, it can deal with ghosts nicely too. Idk the prankster ish yet but form the looks of it dark types are immune to status or immune to mons that have prankster, if so, then that's even better

This is definitely a good doubles and triples mon having intimidate, and/snarl(stab if it matters lol)

In doubles you can intinidate, of course, and do a nice fake out, letting your ally setup much easier

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)