Lionyx's Sprite Gallery - Recolors, Fusions, and more!

Lionyx

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin

Ended up reaching 100 sprites with a bunch of Seviper sprites :seviper:
I'm considering replacing my current PS! custom avatar with one of these, so feel free to give me your opinion on which one you think looks the best, because I haven't fully decided yet. Or if you think that another trainer/recolor might look better... I'm taking all the suggestions! :)

I believe that the "Doxy" from Pokemon Reborn would look better with the Seviper, rather than the Beauty from HGSS. (The "Doxy" avatar is available on google, just need to resize it to 80x80.) Plus also a Togepi on the side would look cute! Even a small trainer on top of the Seviper is really cute! And lastly, a small flying pokemon on the top right side would fit the avatar very well!

Last edited:

Lionyx

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
I've added an "Animated Sprites" section to the gallery after doing this "pride Skarmory"
who currently feels so alone in there!! and could use some suggestions of other color-changing animated sprites!
These are amusing to do so I don't exclude making more in the future.

I believe that the "Doxy" from Pokemon Reborn would look better with the Seviper, rather than the Beauty from HGSS. (The "Doxy" avatar is available on google, just need to resize it to 80x80.) Plus also a Togepi on the side would look cute! Even a small trainer on top of the Seviper is really cute! And lastly, a small flying pokemon on the top right side would fit the avatar very well!
She looks great yeah, I will maybe consider making an avatar with her! Already picked my PS! custom avatar though. I don't think there are many mons to add with Seviper since it's quite a massive Pokémon that doesn't leave much room for the others once it's on the sprite--thanks for the suggestion however! :)

Oh and not to be annoying or anything...but do you think this Seviper avatar is good enough? https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/2f993e4c-eeb9-11e9-b36e-b7f363beff4a.gif I feel as if it needs some of the color changing as I'm kind of stuck if it's good with Color Change or not. Alsohttps://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/8cf09db0-eeb9-11e9-8d11-b7f363beff4a.gif https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/8cf09db0-eeb9-11e9-8d11-b7f363beff4a.gif is good for this Color-Changing thing right?

Lionyx

PS Admin
Oh and not to be annoying or anything...but do you think this Seviper avatar is good enough? https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/2f993e4c-eeb9-11e9-b36e-b7f363beff4a.gif I feel as if it needs some of the color changing as I'm kind of stuck if it's good with Color Change or not. Alsohttps://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/8cf09db0-eeb9-11e9-8d11-b7f363beff4a.gif https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/8cf09db0-eeb9-11e9-8d11-b7f363beff4a.gif is good for this Color-Changing thing right?
I'm not a big fan of the first one, the sprites being resized make them seem way too small, and the fact that Pidgeot is out of the square isn't great either, it looks kind of unnatural :/
I like the second one though, it is pretty cool :heart: You'd probably need to make it bigger though because Reuniclus's arms are cut by the borders and that's a downside for any sprite. I think a good way to improve would be if you focused less on making if fit a dimension (80*80) and more on not altering the original sprite's size. Hope that can help a bit :)

Ok, it's my turn
If you can, can you use my PS avatar (/avatar 107) with :
- juggle with master ball (and not pokeball)
- have an aegislash (no shiney)
- color this trainer like a shiney medicham (do you see what is this colors ?)

And nice job for all other sprites

Lionyx

PS Admin
Nice work man ! Could you do boarder + Delibird in gen 2 style?

There you go, I wasn't sure if you wanted the boarder to be same color as Delibird or not, so did both since it didn't take long. Hope you find the position cool!

Your work is incredible! I have a little request for you since I think you're still open. Could you take the avatar Kiawe (replacing the red accents on his avatar with Sableye's purple) and a Mega Sableye behind him!

Hope that's what you had in mind my friend!

Ok, it's my turn
If you can, can you use my PS avatar (/avatar 107) with :
- juggle with master ball (and not pokeball)
- have an aegislash (no shiney)
- color this trainer like a shiney medicham (do you see what is this colors ?)

And nice job for all other sprites

There it is, it was a bit tougher to make due to the dimensions of both sprites, but I eventually came out with this, hope you enjoy it :) . I wasn't too sure of how to go about the Master Balls (so they kinda look like mini Cosmog's now that I think of it lol), so there's a version with purple-colored balls if you prefer those. The third one has some more-realistic Master Balls that I was able to do with the help of Mayade so pick your favorite!

Clementine

Done and dusted
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
Hey Lionyx, keep up the good work man
Can I get uhhhh,
whitney-gen2 and/or erika-gen2 recolored in blue (since both sprites are mainly monochromatic) with a static gen5 swampert sprite in the back, please?
Thanks in advance :]

(it's Pujolly btw)

Last edited:

Vertigo

the inevitable masquerading as a coincidence
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Hello ! Your work is amazing, keep it up !
Do you think it's possible to do Morty + Marshadow ?

Prends ton temps et merci beaucoup, c'est du travail d'orfèvre :p

I would like a Gogoat with a Milotic Tail, It's leafy bits turned rock grey, and with a colour scheme like this
1617932542668.png

Hope that isn't too much, I was just trying to make a really cool Capricorn mon.

Lionyx

PS Admin
Hey squad, it's been a long time since I have last gotten the spriting vibe, but I decided to make some this afternoon as I was free, and decided to complete all the pending requests while I was at it. So here we go!

Hello, can you create me a custom avatar composed of recolored plumeria if possible + the dragonite sprite and the jolteon sprite ?
Generally, sprites featuring a trainer and two Pokémon are difficult to fit within a 80x80px square (which is the standard I use for my sprites, and that Showdown uses too), and given Dragonite's massive size, I had to leave it out. However I gave Plumeria a Dragonite-themed color scheme, hopefully you like it!

Hello ! Your work is amazing, keep it up !
Do you think it's possible to do Morty + Marshadow ?

Prends ton temps et merci beaucoup, c'est du travail d'orfèvre :p
I could have done this one much sooner, but here it is, enjoy!

I would like a Gogoat with a Milotic Tail, It's leafy bits turned rock grey, and with a colour scheme like this
View attachment 330721

Hope that isn't too much, I was just trying to make a really cool Capricorn mon.
This one was an interesting challenge, since Gogoat and Milotic do not really have much in common, and similarly, finding a position for both Gogoat and the tail to fit within a 80x80 square was kind of a puzzle, but I think that the result isn't bad at all. I tried to respect the color scheme you had requested to the best of my ability, I hope you enjoy the Capricorn!

-----

Additionally, I've made a few gen 3-themed sprites, as it's also one of my favorite gens, and I'm pretty happy with the outcome:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)