Lionyx's Sprite Gallery - Recolors, Fusions, and more!

Lionyx

メラミ
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Reviving this thread, the one with shiny Camerupt is awesome. Also, I'd like to see more of them! Do you plan to add more?
Eventually yeah, but I've been quite busy with university & other real life duties, and spriting isn't ideally my priority when I get some free time; probably won't be my priority either for the next few weeks as Pokémon Legends Arceus will come out :P

are you still taking requests?
Technically yes, as the OP states. I'm just not sure to be able to do them very soon, as per the above. A request made now could be done within 1 week or in 3 months, who knows, it's mostly depending on my free time & personal will to do some spriting, as I do these for fun and don't charge money for them. So basically I would say that if you need something in a short delay, it's probably better to ask someone else for the time being; else, if you want a sprite specifically from me, if you don't mind waiting a little bit and/or you just want to throw some suggestions around, then by all means feel free to post a message and I'll get around it eventually :)

Lionyx

メラミ
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Yes I can wait I would like the pokekid+pachirisu and pokekid to be recolored to pachirisu palette and could you tell me how I use it thx
Sorry for the waiting time, but there you go, hope you enjoy it!

As for using it on Showdown, custom avatars are reserved to contributors such as staff members and developpers, as well as the winners of certain events such as major Smogon tournaments, or Pokémon Showdown Premier League. But you may still use it as your avatar on any other website that does not have this restriction if you feel like it.

Last edited:
hii if u are still taking requests can I get tuberf-gen6+shiny swirlix+azurill and tuberf-gen6 to be recolored to shiny swirlix palette

Last edited:

Lionyx

メラミ
PS Admin
Looks like it's time for this thread's yearly revival! But you know the saying, better late than never, eh?
hii if u are still taking requests can I get tuberf-gen6+shiny swirlix+azurill and tuberf-gen6 to be recolored to shiny swirlix palette
Since putting three different sprites, as small as they can be, is rather difficult in a 80x80 image, I made a version without Azurill so that you can actually see the trainer. If you do not mind, there's a version with Azurill as well. Hope they match your expectations.

I've also made a few gen 3 sprites because why not:
(all available individually in the OP)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)