Tournament Limit Break Series: Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
hosted by sundays.n_sundaes, approved by Isaiah.

Welcome to my Limit Break Series!
Hello everyone! In this tournament, players are to build teams that do not surpass a given specific BST limit i.e. sum of BST of all Pokemon on a team should not exceed the given limit. Each round will have a different format (ranging from official to OM to oldgen) with a different limit and the battles will be best-of-threes. The tournament will be of double elimination. Tournaments like these are mainly enjoyed as user-hosted tours in the tournaments room on PS!.
Limit Break:
-Players build teams based on a given total BST limit each round.
-Sum of BST of all the Pokemon on a team should not exceed the limit.
-Each round will be in a different format (can be anything ranging from official formats to oldgen formats to OMs) and will have a different BST limit.
-Players can choose to have less than 6 Pokemon on their teams.
-A player entering a battle with a non-valid team (with total BST greater than limit) will be disqualified.

If there's any complex ban for a format, it'll be mentioned in the respective round's OP. All of the battles are to be played on Pokemon Showdown. Participants are expected to follow the Smogon Tournament Rules and General Guidelines, including but not limited to rules against ghosting, timer/disconnect clauses, and activity calls. Please feel free to contact me on any platform if you have any doubts.

If you wish to sign up, reply with "in" down below. Sign-Ups will be ended on 11th March, at 20:00 GMT±0. Hope you have fun!

pEace.
I think this is gonna end badly for me but I gotta say that im in

hosted by sundays.n_sundaes, approved by Isaiah.

Welcome to my Limit Break Series!
Hello everyone! In this tournament, players are to build teams that do not surpass a given specific BST limit i.e. sum of BST of all Pokemon on a team should not exceed the given limit. Each round will have a different format (ranging from official to OM to oldgen) with a different limit and the battles will be best-of-threes. The tournament will be of double elimination. Tournaments like these are mainly enjoyed as user-hosted tours in the tournaments room on PS!.
Limit Break:
-Players build teams based on a given total BST limit each round.
-Sum of BST of all the Pokemon on a team should not exceed the limit.
-Each round will be in a different format (can be anything ranging from official formats to oldgen formats to OMs) and will have a different BST limit.
-Players can choose to have less than 6 Pokemon on their teams.
-A player entering a battle with a non-valid team (with total BST greater than limit) will be disqualified.

If there's any complex ban for a format, it'll be mentioned in the respective round's OP. All of the battles are to be played on Pokemon Showdown. Participants are expected to follow the Smogon Tournament Rules and General Guidelines, including but not limited to rules against ghosting, timer/disconnect clauses, and activity calls. Please feel free to contact me on any platform if you have any doubts.

If you wish to sign up, reply with "in" down below. Sign-Ups will be ended on 11th March, at 20:00 GMT±0. Hope you have fun!

pEace.
in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)