Media Let's talk about DELTARUNE.

I haven’t played it
Did you play Undertale?

If yes, it's free and it's like 3-4 hours, maybe 5-6 if you're throughout, and it's great

If not, play Undertale before it. Deltarune and Undertale are two independent stories, but are thematically extremely closely linked, so far that Deltarune could be considered a deconstruction of Undertale in some ways

If yes, it's free and it's like 3-4 hours, maybe 5-6 if you're throughout, and it's great
Chapters 1&2 are both free, with 1 being about 1-2 hours if it's your first time, and 2 being 2.5-4.5, 2.5 for rushed, 3.5 normal, 4.5 if you're really thorough. And chapter 2 has 2 available routes, so that adds even more. Further chapters have not been released. 3, 4, and 5 are all releasing together, and are not free.

I think 3 has finished, and 4 is about halfway done? 5 has the least amount of content finished, at least to my knowledge.

Wrong. We are instead talking about the Baby is You, the real masterpiece that Toby Fox cannot create ever again
In seriousness, Deltarune, despite only being techincally 30% done, has left a large impact on me, I freaking love this game

mushamu

God jihyo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
I used to be a really big fan of Undertale when I was in middle school (I'm in college now) but it's nice to see the characters from Undertale back! Honestly since the last time I played it was a few years ago I've forgotten a lot about Deltarune but I wish it was an epilogue or a prologue to Undertale. I'm sad that apparently it's not related to the story of Undertale in any way, only the characters seem to be the same but it is what it is :)

mushamu

God jihyo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
why are you sad? It doesn't make the game any worse.
Since I feel like part of me is attached to the story that they had in Undertale and it would have been really cool to see that story either continue or have more history. I thought Pokémon Legends: Arceus was really cool for similar reasons because it connected a lot of dots between Hisui and Sinnoh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)