Project Let's discuss Pokemon that aren't allowed in BSS... YET!

You guys have ideas on good Trick Room setters once Reg D drops besides cress,
Ive been using a Garde Lead in Reg C to some decent sucess and im still learning how to use trick room but the maximum turns i get is 3.
Hatterene does Cress type stuff w/ Taunt immunity and less Spe. Um but that's not new. I'm not for sure saying it's good, and the vastly inferior HP to Cress seems to make it far worse, but I've seen it.

Ursaluna-Bloodmoon @ Assault Vest
Ability: Mind's Eye
Level: 50
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 140 HP / 168 SpA / 200 SpD
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Blood Moon
- Earth Power
- Vacuum Wave

Vaccum Wave for priority and Blood Moon + Earth Power Stabs, and Moonblast for Dragon, Fighting and Dark Types
Tera Fairy for Fighting type Moves and 200 SpD + AV to live Specs Flutter Mane

252 SpA Choice Specs Flutter Mane Moonblast vs. 140 HP / 200 SpD Assault Vest Ursaluna-Bloodmoon: 91-108 (44.1 - 52.4%) -- 15.2% chance to 2HKO

How is this set looking so far, Id love feedback since i sorta eyeballed the stats and tried to make a build that could face to face mons

Ursaluna-Bloodmoon @ Assault Vest
Ability: Mind's Eye
Level: 50
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 140 HP / 168 SpA / 200 SpD
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Blood Moon
- Earth Power
- Vacuum Wave

Vaccum Wave for priority and Blood Moon + Earth Power Stabs, and Moonblast for Dragon, Fighting and Dark Types
Tera Fairy for Fighting type Moves and 200 SpD + AV to live Specs Flutter Mane

252 SpA Choice Specs Flutter Mane Moonblast vs. 140 HP / 200 SpD Assault Vest Ursaluna-Bloodmoon: 91-108 (44.1 - 52.4%) -- 15.2% chance to 2HKO

How is this set looking so far, Id love feedback since i sorta eyeballed the stats and tried to make a build that could face to face mons
Wow never seen that thing! I wonder how it compares to the regular.

What would be a good way to try to use Gliscor in BSS? In Smogon singles it has a lot of obvious utility but I feel that's lessened somewhat by it being a 3v3 format where hazards aren't nearly as useful or universal.

What would be a good way to try to use Gliscor in BSS? In Smogon singles it has a lot of obvious utility but I feel that's lessened somewhat by it being a 3v3 format where hazards aren't nearly as useful or universal.
Swords Dance Facade with Poison Heal is a set that could be nice for the Scor if your an offense junkie like me :>

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 244 HP / 252 SpD / 12 Spe
Careful Nature
- Dual Wingbeat / Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Facade

dont mind the EVs i just put the moves on a random gliscor set

For my team I would absolutely LOVE having healing wish support(Frosmoth on a 2nd life means I can just trash all special stuff.) But ogerpon is a big threat, and the only fire Mon with it is Ninetails-K(regular.) Now has anyone used that to any effect at all recently? And it couldn't be drought, makes over impossible.

Even if the idea is laughable, I trained it already so will try at least briefly. But I may have to forego healing wish on an oger check if it fails too much...or should I? It would be cool to win with something weirder than even my usual.

EDIT: Nvm all that. One move I love for some reason is Breaking Swipe, could this be any use on Walking Wake?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)