Legendary builds help

Can someone please tell me the Best strat and choices of 2 of these mons and I thinking about adding salamance with wide lens timid nature hyper voice/fire blast/draco meteor/roost and snorlax nature brave ability gluttony with Ipapa berry moves:return/earthquake/belly drum/recycle, sorry for no showdown format or pokepaste I just dont know what Evs to put and stuff also Note: You can register no more than 2 of the following Pokémon:
Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma

Don't use your non-restricted Pokemon as attackers, they aren't doing enough damage (with the exception of Kartana, Pheromosa, and Stakataka). Most teams have them in support roles.

There's plenty of resources available to read about good choices. Specifically, trainertower.com and vgcstats.com both have analysis, team reports, and stats from recent tournaments so you can learn about common cores.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)