Tournament LCWC - Week 2

freezai

Live for the Applause
is a Tiering Contributor
calling activity on Kurukaito in Vooper vs Kurukaito
They scheduled for 8pm GMT +0, Kuru didnt show up, at 8:15 pm i messaged majaspic22 for sub and then later i messaged bouki because majaspic didnt reply. Majaspic replied at 8:30 saying hes trying to find a sub and at 8:45 he said he found a sub but by then Viper had just gone offline. Viper had to leave after waiting 30+ past scheduled time, we are in within our rights to call act

calling activity on Kurukaito in Vooper vs Kurukaito
They scheduled for 8pm GMT +0, Kuru didnt show up, at 8:15 pm i messaged majaspic22 for sub and then later i messaged bouki because majaspic didnt reply. Majaspic replied at 8:30 saying hes trying to find a sub and at 8:45 he said he found a sub but by then Viper had just gone offline. Viper had to leave after waiting 30+ past scheduled time, we are in within our rights to call act
Just wanting to say that i could have taken the activity win with my match and i did not when the conditions were quite similar. I was never told nothing from either Viper or Serene about when Viper was leaving only when he wasn't there. I'm still hoping either ther is a possibility of extension of Viper will come back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)